Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Un-patriotism Is Nigeria Only Problem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Un-patriotism Is Nigeria Only Problem (576 Views)

My Only Problem With Anthony Martial Is Communication / Who Is Nigeria Worst Striker Ever? / Who Is Nigeria Greatest Number 9 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Un-patriotism Is Nigeria Only Problem by uncletbuddy(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2013
With what I see in Nigeria I will say in all perspective we/our representatives tend to fail in national settings and events especially sport because we are un-patriotic. Seriously I see nothing wrong when someone is being called a Chauvinist all cause of his love for his country. Nigeria is our country and that fact can't be changed but we can never go far when we only know how to criticise and not praise the little good done by our representatives in public settings especially sport. Someday you will represent and what will you offer if over 90% of the people you represent that support you.
LEARN FROM OTHER NATIONS, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN EUROPE THEY HAVE THEIR PROBLEMS BUT THEY STILL GIVE 101% SUPPORT.

This call for a change. pls let the whole Nigerian hear this message tell them to love their country.

(1) (Reply)

As Nigeria Battles The 20th Jinx Against White Jersey / Here Is What Happens To Those Who Root Against The Super Eagles / Why I Choose Nigeria-victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.