Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? (24303 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? / For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by malign(m): 12:07am On May 26, 2013
tricosite: I have miss a lot... but mention but few...
Amala( Black one) with Bean Soup... with small ewedu.... that is called gbegiri.....
I miss naija burger... bread and Akara....
Are OSUPA...
Our own point and wait for it to done... cat fish...
Every day hustling...
I MISS WITCHCRAFT A LOT....
Religion aspect of naija...
PHCN... UP NEPA....
Muslim waking up when it come to fasting period Ramadan.

Seen.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by oge4real(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2013
I miss abacha with ugba, Kpomo and stock fish.
I miss jumping on Sundays during praise worship sessions instead of almost sleeping off here.
I miss the almost tax free system.
Ultimately, I miss my dear family.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by 3RNEST(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2013
I only miss NEPA, here no NEPA i don't know why 'most esp. wen dem bring light' people will shout 'dem don bring light' lol.. grin.but most of all i miss my family dearly.... embarassed
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by SenatorJames(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2013
Most of d things all of u wrote that u missed are d things dat made u left Nigeria at d 1st place. u have seen now dat there is no perfect place.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by omoharry(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
HAHAHAHA. U FUNNY DIE
toshmann: I miss Christmas at home. When very one comes back to the village, cousins, relatives and the good time we spend together.

I miss the local cuisines too. Original ofe owerre with pounded yam. Suya from aboki etc. I once had suya in London at that "obalende" restaurant, it wasn't the same as original suya from aboki.

I also miss Sunday mornings in Naija. When Nigerian girls look extremely pretty with all sorts of traditional attire. Looking holy and marriageable.( of course after prostituting the night before grin ) but I miss them sha cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by ozoemeka(m): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2013
If you still call it "diaspora" you haven't done a lot

masterpiecer: What is it you miss most about naija?, mostly those things you can't easily get over there where you are, is it the food, culture, family, friends, the slangs, street life, usual day to day bustle, PHCN and their wahala(lol)?

if given the chance, what will you do to get it? smiley
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by doopsy(f): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
My elder bro is always craving for Aboniki and konkon..local sponge grin
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by Ilodigweudoka(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
doopsy: My elder bro is always craving for Aboniki and konkon..local sponge grin
You can get Chinese balm. Lol
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by bigfrancis21: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2013
I'll be travelling to the US soon and I guess I'll start missing somethings I never missed before. undecided cry
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? by monique2002(f): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
ikenga67: Listen, I am 45 and have seen better days but whenever I am in nija I have all these pretty young girls hovering all over me like flies. It always takes all the sense of proportion and self-dprecation I could muster to convince myself that it is the $$$ I supposedly have that was bringing on that, not that I had suddenly been transformed into some adonis on the trans-atlantic flight. Lol!!. I do miss all that shaa. Nija na la-la land for this Peter Pan for sure.

Dey chop 'kpekus' abi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility / Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price / Ibom Air Studies International Route Options With Ibom Air Bombardier CRJ900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.