Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is Your Boyfriend Boring Or Exciting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Boyfriend Boring Or Exciting? (1000 Views)

Timetable For Sex. Boring Or Romantic. {my Experience} / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Boyfriend Boring Or Exciting? by nollywood20: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2013
It is important to know if your boyfriend is boring or exciting before you marry him, except you don't care to be bored or to be happy in life. As a Nigerian guy, I can tell you that Nigerian guys are among the most boring in the world. Even the rich among them are more boring. No wonder they have a short life span. They make their girlfriends to be bored and tired of their relationships, because of their boring lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Finding A Girlfriend. / Why Are People Still Surprised That Young Women Like Sex? / What Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.