Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? (63094 Views)

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth / Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man? / King Solomon In The Bible And Bill Gates, Who Is The Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Ayorh4you(m): 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wonder wonder wonder.......#singin in Femi Anikulapo Kuti's voice#
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
o'boy:
i think judas iscariot is from Okene in ogun state
lol grin
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by lacasa: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mtscheeeuw!!
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Smart jeezy: I heard the strory too some years back.It's time for me to travel down there with my foreign friends.

I hope they are not ghanaians. grin

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
In one word, 'Nonsense'
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
grin cheesy grin @ OP
no be only queen sheba, na queen.of eba.

2 Likes

What a thing to read on a sunny afternoon such as this. undecided
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by anitank(f): 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
money-hungry :

can u keep a secret? ... u're so dry.
U're even dryer undecided .... What is the secret about being dry

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by anitank(f): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
careytommy: grin cheesy grin @ OP
no be only queen sheba, na queen.of eba.
Garri Queen grin
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Mexyz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
To those sayn its a lie or joke,do u guys ve any backup for it? Same goes for those affirmn it. U ve bn tld wat u were nt aware of b4.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
money-hungry :

tongue
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Smartjeezy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rolling.:

I hope they are not ghanaians. grin
Naah! Spaniard...
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by ceejay80s(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
If this story is true then, Jesus is from anambra state
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Smartjeezy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
ceejay80s: If this story is true then, Jesus is from anambra state
Are u ok?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
anitank:
U're even dryer undecided .... What is the secret about being dry

You can use a baby lotion to "un-dry" it. . . lipsrsealed
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by tufine: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Man wan get mind marry plenty women like that e nor surprise me..., 700 wife you wan wound yourself......)(
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Bolt2011(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
According to the bible, its over 2000 years that Jesus Christ completed His earthly ministry and King Solomon existed over 4000 years (I may be wrong) before Jesus. I'm not seeing the logic in their claim that the queen of Sheba's grave still existed in Ijebu. I'm not disputing it though, since remnants Noah's ark can still be found on Mount Arafat.

1 Like

Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Okworigeorge(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Oluwaseun Osewa is from sokoto
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by bunmila(f): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
noskeybaba:

Actually they are descendants of the Israelis. Their culture similarities proves it.
Very funny.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Bolt2011(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bolt2011: According to the bible, its over 2000 years that Jesus Christ completed His earthly ministry and King Solomon existed over 4000 years (I may be wrong) before Jesus. I'm not seeing the logic in their claim that the queen of Sheba's grave still existed in Ijebu. I'm not disputing it though, since remnants of Noah's ark can still be found on Mount Arafat/Ararat.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by aribisala0(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sorry to disappoint you guys but King Solomon is a myth.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by anitank(f): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You can use a baby lotion to "un-dry" it. . . lipsrsealed
grin cheesy
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by morzook(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bolt2011: According to the bible, its over 2000 years that Jesus Christ completed His earthly ministry and King Solomon existed over 4000 years (I may be wrong) before Jesus. I'm not seeing the logic in their claim that the queen of Sheba's grave still existed in Ijebu. I'm not disputing it though, since remnants Noah's ark can still be found on Mount Arafat.

remnant ko, residue ni.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
[s][/s]how much for zobo drink?
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
dridowu: Hmmmmmmmmm

End times...

Btw, wisemen came from the east to visit Jesus from the tribe of Abia, God's own state.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by bunmila(f): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
money-hungry :

He is nt dry jare. He is quite on point. Nigerians are always struggling to associate with great people rather than struggle to be great themselves.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Belmot(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
o'boy:
i think judas iscariot is from Okene in ogun state
Okene is in kogi state while ikene is in ogun state.....so which one are u referring to.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Obo8405(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Adetoro Bukola:

I think u re right about that.
where is okene in Ogun state,monkeys
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
tufine: Man wan get mind marry plenty women like that e nor surprise me..., 700 wife you wan wound yourself......)(

And all of them are selected beautiful women. Oh 5od, this world is sweet if a man has money.
Re: One Of King Solomon's Wives Was From Ogun State, Nigeria. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
aribisala0: Sorry to disappoint you guys but King Solomon is a myth.

I'm not disappointed at all. You're the disappointment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.