Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Dont I Fall Under 'anointing' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Dont I Fall Under 'anointing' (838 Views)

Falling Down Under Anointing? / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? / Falling Under Anointing - Hoax, Real Or Hypnosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont I Fall Under 'anointing' by Alert(f): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2013
I have been to some power packed christians programmes where i have people falling around me even to the extent of almost knocking me down but i am always smart to carefully dodge them. The last programme i went for at MFM, got me really worried and thinking, i went with my sister to the church, lo and behold my sis was falling all over the place while i was unmoved, it shocked me cos we are siblings. I later asked her how she felt, she told me she didnt know what she was doing that her body moved on its own accord and she felt hot inside undecided before then i used to think most of it were fake or people just feel like falling but with my sis experience, it got me really thinking deeply, why dont i fall under anointing?
Re: Why Dont I Fall Under 'anointing' by obalola7: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alert: I have been to some power packed christians programmes where i have people falling around me even to the extent of almost knocking me down but i am always smart to carefully dodge them. The last programme i went for at MFM, got me really worried and thinking, i went with my sister to the church, lo and behold my sis was falling all over the place while i was unmoved, it shocked me cos we are siblings. I later asked her how she felt, she told me she didnt know what she was doing that her body moved on its own accord and she felt hot inside undecided before then i used to think most of it were fake or people just feel like falling but with my sis experience, it got me really thinking deeply, why dont i fall under anointing?

https://www.nairaland.com/148148/falling-under-anointing-hoax-real
Re: Why Dont I Fall Under 'anointing' by thorpido(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
'But I tell you of a truth,many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias,when the heaven was shut up three years and six months,when great famine was throughout all the land;But unto none of them was Elias sent,save unto Sarepta,a city of Sidon,unto a woman that was a widow.And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet;and none of them was cleansed,saving Naaman the Syrian.'(Luke 4:24-27).

Do u believe in the Holy Spirit?If u don't and u doubt the manifestation of His power,then how do u want Him to visit u?.Start by learning about the Holy Spirit and one day u will have the manifestation of His power in ur life.

He is real.Falling under the anointing is very real.
Re: Why Dont I Fall Under 'anointing' by Joagbaje(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Alert: I have been to some power packed christians programmes where i have people falling around me even to the extent of almost knocking me down but i am always smart to carefully dodge them. The last programme i went for at MFM, got me really worried and thinking, i went with my sister to the church, lo and behold my sis was falling all over the place while i was unmoved, it shocked me cos we are siblings. I later asked her how she felt, she told me she didnt know what she was doing that her body moved on its own accord and she felt hot inside undecided before then i used to think most of it were fake or people just feel like falling but with my sis experience, it got me really thinking deeply, why dont i fall under anointing?

It's not really a must you must fall. But really some people be resisting the power unconsciously especially those who had religious upbringing . It happened to me . I found it hard to speak in tongues and I didn't experience falling under the power. But I see very rough guys who just got saved experienced these things . My resistance was finally broken after personal prayers .
Re: Why Dont I Fall Under 'anointing' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
because u've not decided to fall down all by urself just like d others.
Re: Why Dont I Fall Under 'anointing' by KINGwax(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
What anointin?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible Confusing? / How Atheism Has Helped Me Greatly / Cardinal Apologises For Sexual Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.