Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season (1117 Views)

Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Season Crop / Abb Transformers With One (1 Year) Warranty. Great Prices For 2013!!! / A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading..#2500 only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by lomzy1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hello guys.. I felt I should let people know d latest development on cashew nuts business as it is now and also give more insights to d business.

The nuts are coming out already. Commercial activities will commence towards d end of february or early march from my observations.
The cashew nuts are germinating gradually.. Some parts of d country are already harvesting in bits but not in commercial quantity. Just for local consumption of d cashew apple. I ploughed d apple recently in one of my visits to a local farm. Its funny how peeople don't care abt cashew apples anymore, some even throw it away and keep d nuts! Its all abt d benjamins!!
I wish everybody success in d trade dis season.

Keep to my little advise in d "FREE REPORT ON CASHEW NUTS TRADING.. DON'T START D BUSINESS WITHOUT READING THIS" https://www.nairaland.com/883892/free-report-cashew-nuts-biz I posted in d business section (check d advert and business to business sections), if u cannot purchase my e book " A COMPREHENSIVE TEXTBOOK ON CASHEW NUTS TRADING".

Start planing now and don't be tempted by ridiculous price offer by some sellers.. Some of them will offer you a very low price dats ridiculous.. You may end up getting nothing. Also try to check all d nuts u wanna buy. If they r already in bags.. Pour them out, grade them by weighing it again, then re bag them.. To be sure they are not mixed with foreign materials/objects like stones, sand, metals to make up d weight etc.
Buy ur own scale. Its very important.. If not, u might be buying a 70kg bag for a 80kg bag. Those sellers know how to achieve that even while you are present.. They know their scale better.

Let ur level of trust be minimal. Sometimes u may need to trust some people to some extent.. But u should trust ur instinct more than anyone else. Do not giv money to strangers unless u are with d person 24/7.
I have gotten to a stage I can give some ppl money to go to d farms to source d nuts for me and buy @ farm rates.. But these are people av been dealing with for years.. Even @ dat I still take some precautionary methods when giving them money. I make them sign an agreement.
Even ppl who av been in business for donkey years cld stil loose money.
Try as much as possible to monitor each process of d transaction.

You may also go for "SEE and BUY". Its d most convinent way of getting d nuts without going through much stress. But u buy @ a higher rate. Also becareful of the see and buy guys, there are bad eggs among them also.

Start visiting the places u want to source from btw now and february. Get familiar with the place, try and associate urself with the locals and make enquiries abt ur mission to the town. U may be lucky to meet d right person. Nothing is impossible. Pls note that there are also good people around who could be trustworthy. U can never know, some arrangements cld be divine.. So be prayerful and ask for God direction always.

U can also start purchasing jute bags now.. U can still get at cheap rates now compared to when d season commences. D demand will be high and price will increase.
Start connecting with foreign buyers now. Becareful with d terms of agreement u enter with foreign buyers.. It is very important. Most of these importers are "ruthless" and fraudlent, they always look for loopholes in agreement to get at u. U may end up loosing everything.

I'l keep u guys posted on this thread. For more enquiries: 07064821943. BB pin: 3247C0DF (blink hair)
To order for the book, pls visit this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1090576/comprehensive-textbook-cashew-nuts-trading..2000
Re: Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by babaagba1: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thank you for this wonderful write up. It is timely and. Useful.
Re: Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by Chudoify: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
@op,i think d risk in this business is very high.does it worth it?
Re: Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Crop Season by lomzy1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
It is definitely worth it. I believe every busineSs has its own risk. I am not trying to scare ppl away from d business by highlighting mostly d risky aspects of it but am in a way showing ppl where they really need to focus on and what they will not tell them in seminars etc. They will only tell them how they can make money.

The export is more profitable. All things being equal, d investor will smile to d bank, but d quality must not be compromised.

U just need d right people working with u @ every point in time. Once u can get a good source of supply.. D rest is easy to deal with.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love The One Piece Slip On Sneakers? / Looking For Viable Partner On Crude Oil Award Contract Supply / Contact oilgasafricana for your lpfo allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.