Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife (2036 Views)

How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by kenny1st(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
My newly wedded wife just got pregnant, being the first pregnancy its given her a lot of health issues. Moreso, this is affecting me in various ways; I can not log in to browse and its affecting me as a man. Other house chores are there for me to takia of after my tidious office job and I don't plan to get a house help.people said I will get beta after 3 months, is it so ?
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Dyt(f): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
So ur priority is 2 log on NL abi?
Smh 4 sm men
If u dnt want a house help, ask one of her family member 2 come stay wit her
Some gets beta afta 3mnths n some takes it thru delivery
B on a safer side, get someone 2 b wit her in d house all day
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
When he means Browse, he means sèx DYT.

@OP, endure and try to help as much as you can cos you are in it together. If you say it is streeful to you, think of the person carrying the baby

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
The true test of manhood is not getting a woman pregnant but staying and caring during the pregnancy and after.Try to forget about yourself and focus on the woman.if you consider yourself so much you'll be weired by her new attitude but if you consider the woman and her condition more than yourself she and the baby(in the womb) will love you the more.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Amya(f): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mynd_44: When he means Browse, he means sèx DYT.

@OP, endure and try to help as much as you can cos you are in it together. If you say it is streeful to you, think of the person carrying the baby

Lol. Like Dyt, I actually thought he meant browse literally.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Dyt(f): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Oh oh
Na wa ooo
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
O dear cheesy women toto don suffer cheesy penis go enter,pikin go come out, them go use hot water press am.nawa o cheesy may God deliver us cheesy
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
kenny1st don't lie u were a player before meeting her and this is a mistake pregnancy?
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by MrCork17: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
bro who preggy her? angry
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by xynerise: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
kenny1st: My newly wedded wife just got pregnant, being the first pregnancy its given her a lot of health issues. Moreso, this is affecting me in various ways; I can not log in to browse and its affecting me as a man. Other house chores are there for me to takia of after my tidious office job and I don't plan to get a house help.people said I will get beta after 3 months, is it so ?
Sexually or ......?
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Get any close family member to stay around to help with house chores,preferably your wife's family member,this will go a long way not to over burden yourself. As per browsing,masturbaate.na,afterall pastor chris says that Ȋ̝̊̅† isn't bad na. Yeye man,na browsing D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry u.
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
What exactly is affecting you as a man here? The fact that you cannot log in to browse when you get home or the fact that you've to do house chores?
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by kenny1st(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
@jacob, read my lines well. I said"My wife" so wats it about being a mistake.
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yield: What exactly is affecting you as a man here? The fact that you cannot log in to browse when you get home or the fact that you've to do house chores?
I think it is the "Browsing" part
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Adaeze003(f): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^ lol!
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by lillyveezy: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
wpope: The true test of manhood is not getting a woman pregnant but staying and caring during the pregnancy and after.Try to forget about yourself and focus on the woman.if you consider yourself so much you'll be weired by her new attitude but if you consider the woman and her condition more than yourself she and the baby(in the womb) will love you the more.
This is the best post so far.@Kenny1st,u better pay attention to this guy.as for those advising u to masturbate,u are responsible to every action u take,very soon someone will ask u to go sleep with a woman outside,afterall u need to satisfy ur urge.Sin is sin,no matter how people tends to paint it less harmful.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
kenny1st: @jacob, read my lines well. I said"My wife" so wats it about being a mistake.
sorry. what state u from?
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Why did u get her pregnant Smh I don't like pple who come here to create foolish threads! U r not ready to take up the responsibility why did u do it in the first place
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 21, 2013
Oga abeg go take care of your wife and stop whining.if you know what that woman is going through,you did also know that you deserve a big slap for complaining.

Go self service while looking at a pic of Tonto Dike,that's probably the best you can get until she starts feeling better.
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by DukeNija(m): 1:38am On Jan 21, 2013
kulyie: O dear cheesy women toto don suffer cheesy penis go enter,pikin go come out, them go use hot water press am.nawa o cheesy may God deliver us cheesy

*Spits**then Vomits**
Yuck
Stop this nonsense nah! angry embarassed
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by DukeNija(m): 1:41am On Jan 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Why did u get her pregnant Smh I don't like pple who come here to create foolish threads! U r not ready to take up the responsibility why did u do it in the first place

No offence, but how Old are you?
You are very Childish and Immature!
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by harbeordune(f): 2:02am On Jan 21, 2013
Pls bear with her, hold uя body well, its nt ♠ time to complain.
Nd pls even wen she delivers dnt rush her immediately ¤!! Bikko.
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Duke_Nija:

No offence, but how Old are you?
You are very Childish and Immature!
childish and immature is getting a woman pregnant when u are not ready to cope with it!tongue "I cannot log in to browse and that's affecting me" to u that's sounds much more mature Was he forced to get her pregnant, there is another human being on the way and all he is worried about is being able to browse and whine about doing house chores yet he is too stingy (or broke) to get someone make it easier for him. Why get a woman pregnant when u are not ready to deal with what comes after that
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by topsco(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2013
Am nothing near such a person to give u a piece of advice on dis matter,cos am not even near ur present condition,marry - pregnancy tinz.
Let the married one do the talking.
But will stick around to learn smthing....
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by dridowu: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2013
Congrat 1st but i neva remain so no answer
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by chronique(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2013
I thought doctors normally advice that you browse often when madam is pregnant so that the baby can come out easily;so what's the big deal with browsing?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2013
Duke_Nija:

*Spits**then Vomits**
Yuck
Stop this nonsense nah! angry embarassed
why you dey pretend.funny how people get uncomfortable when naked truth and reality stares them in the face.nigerians and hypocrisy sha.smh.go to public maternity hospital in nigeria and you will see how doctors are putting hand inside one kitten during labour.ma pon akisa ni jebele,shoti gbo?
Re: How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2013
chronique: I thought doctors normally advice that you browse often when madam is pregnant so that the baby can come out easily;so what's the big deal with browsing?
well not all women find sex easy during pregnancy

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You From A Balcony / (21 Questions To Find Out If She Still Love You?? / Immediately After Valentine. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.