Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine (20633 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by segunsd: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
A couple living in Sweden have been charged with child abuse for trying to exorcise their daughter at age 10 because they thought she was a witch, a prosecutor said.
Parents 'tried to exorcise daughter, 10'
The couple 'think their daughter is a witch and reject the accusation' of abuse, according to prosecutor

The couple, from the Democratic Republic of Congo, "think their daughter is a witch and reject the accusation" of abuse, Daniel Larson, a prosecutor in the western Swedish town of Boraas, said on Friday.

The indictment is based on three alleged acts of abuse committed between February 2007 and February 2008.

The girl, who claims she is not the couple's biological daughter though the parents say otherwise, was allegedly beaten unconscious and forced to drink a concoction made up of a cleaning product and her own urine, according to the charge sheet.

Social services removed the girl, born in 1997, from her parents' custody in 2008 and she has since been living with a foster family. The girl only recently opened up about the alleged abuse "once she felt safe," the prosecutor said.

She had been placed with the foster family because of various reports that she was not being treated well at home. Her school had among other things reported to social services that her parents treated her very differently from her brothers and sisters, for example sending her to school in dirty clothes everyday.

According to the online version of local daily Boraas Tidning, the parents had in 2008 applied for a social welfare cheque to be able to afford a trip to DR Congo to exorcise the girl. The aid was refused and she was shortly thereafter placed in foster care, though the alleged abuse was never investigated at the time.

The trial is due to start in the next few months.

Another similar case went to trial in Boraas last year. The accused, also from DR Congo, were acquitted, and the prosecutor has appealed the verdict.

http://www.examiner.com/article/parents-charged-with-child-abuse-for-exorcism-of-10-year-old-daughter?cid=rss
http://naijapose.com/couple-force-10-year-old-daughter-to-drink-her-own-urine/
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by EfemenaXY: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
The wickedness of some people is unbelievable!

This is how it starts and before you know it, it becomes another Victoria Climbie case. May illiteracy not kill some people.

Ignorant folks. Mtcheew!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/uk/2002/victoria_climbie_inquiry/default.stm
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2013
Even the bible says that my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by greatgod2012(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
This is nothing but wickedness, ok, if she is witch, do they want to kill her?
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
So urine dey medicinal? Na urine biz henceforth o maybe urine drinking fit cure aids o
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Okijajuju1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2013

10 Likes

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by moneyhungry(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
if i ruled the country, i would give d couple a life sentence n force the couple to eat thier shi;t n drink their urine everyday until they die in prison.
Nigerians can only learn with iron hands.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Siga: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Damn....wat a relieve....I tot they would say na Naija parents....phew!!!! But still na African parents....I beg my people stop all these rubbish now...if na winch....take her go children's aid now....say u no want her anymore....and when she becomes famous and rich in 20yrs....bring out una ugly heads say no our child....

2 Likes

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by mosho2good: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
D world coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by oboy3(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
I think say na only akwa ibom and Calabar dey accuse small pikin of witchcrafts,congo too?
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by condralbede(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dem for talk say dem won initiate am join witch/wizard asscociation b4 d little girl refused...cos from d story line nah d couple b witch oh.
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
mosho2good: D world coming to an end

end time mumu
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Ameboperoo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
How did they know she's a witch? They too must be charged and forced to eat their poo cos only a witch can identify another

2 Likes

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by gegee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Africans just dey fall hand everywhere

1 Like

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Sweetapple007(f): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Na waooo, this is unbelievable. Even those abroad believ trash.
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by smakati(m): 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Which kain useless exorcism be that!!! And in sweden too!!!........Africans should be careful with practising their beliefs when in europe/usa, dey shld stop giving other black ppl a bad name....d couple don enter am, I trust sweden, dem go collect d girl frm her parents find beta foster home kip am.....den send d parent go prison after which dem go deport dem......

2 Likes

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by osuala: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
money-hungry :" if i ruled the country, i would give d couple a life sentence n force the couple to eat thier shi;t n drink their urine everyday until they die in prison.
Nigerians can only learn with iron hands".

Didn't know DRC is now synonymous with Nigeria!
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by dridowu: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wicked Parent
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by hollandis(f): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
My mum has asked me to drink my urine before .So kini big deal .For therapeutic reasons though .I no be winch lol
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by bigfat: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
[size=15pt]WHAT IS THIS NOT FUNNY AT ALL ..[/size]
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
When I saw "sweden" I been shock.

I know say it must be african parents, na wa for ignorance snd some people,mscheew.

1 Like

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Jazzgreen(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh my gosh

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Where are members of Jamā'atu Ahlis Sunnah Lādda'awatih wal-Jihad. na dis kind fuk up una suppose de treat na. Grab the woman couple and flog the hell outta her
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Seun(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Grab the woman couple and flog the hell outta her
You must be a wife-beating male chauvinist pig. You're so excited about the idea of flogging the hell outta a woman that you failed to notice or chose to ignore the fact that the offense was committed by a couple i.e. a man and his wife. People like you should be rounded up and shipped to the Middle East, where you belong. (Apologies to the Middle East.)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by JOYJACOB: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
money-hungry :
if i ruled the country, i would give d couple a life sentence n force the couple to eat thier shi;t n drink their urine everyday until they die in prison.
pls read post again. the stuff didn't happen in nigeria, neither are they nigerians.
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by chessguru1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
hollandis: My mum has asked me to drink my urine before .So kini big deal .For therapeutic reasons though .I no be winch lol
Shuu u don't mean it. My wild guess is that it must have tasted like lemonade..u are in the best position 2 confirm this theory.
www.fatsolution.net
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Seun:
You must be a wife-beating male chauvinist pig. You're so excited about the idea of flogging the hell outta a woman that you failed to notice or chose to ignore the fact that the offense was committed by a couple i.e. a man and his wife. People like you should be rounded up and shipped to the Middle East, where you belong. (Apologies to the Middle East.)
hmmm...seun!! seun was really pizzed...I never knew you could write like this...
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by chessguru1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
centje: hmmm...seun!! seun was really pizzed...I never knew you could write like this...
So I guess the question becomes.."who bans the banner"
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
hollandis: My mum has asked me to drink my urine before .So kini big deal .For therapeutic reasons though .I no be winch lol
nothing medicinal about urine. The risks far outweigh the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by dominique(f): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
money-hungry :

always read the article before jumping to comment, not that the story is that long sef.
Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by Symphony007: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Just like a pakistani lady in the u.k who beat her little son to death because he could'nt read the koran properly. Some people are so primitive they makes cave men seem like elites!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine by eksbabe(f): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
money-hungry :
Chaii, did u read d story well?Wia was it stated dt dey are Nigerians.Some of us are so used 2 hearing bad happenings from Nigeria dt we don't even see anything positive about d country nd dt every bad news has 2 come from it. So quick 2 judge Nigeria.May God have Mercy on Us All.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gas Explosion In Cross River Kills 2, Injures 4 Family Members. Photos / Mum Suffocates 11-month-old-son Then Mourns His Death On Facebook (photo) / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.