Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" (29209 Views)

Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban / Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by nairalady(f): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2013
congratz..na ur money
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by apiki: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2013
Money good o. Oga abeg send me Ʊя old car na mk I dy manage.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by ypzilanti: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2013
coolsamba: STFU nd stop misinterpreting the bible.Rich there refers to those who are bad...U̶̲̥̅̊ can be rich and still be good and poor and still be bad(wiZards)

The question should be this: If you have to be a Christian and pay tithes in order to be wealthy, how come Dangote is the richest (legally) man in Nigeria? What of all the chinese billionaires and the ten million Chinese millionaires newly minted by the booming economy there? Buddhist millionaires? It's hard to use logic to argue with ideologues. Jesus never had personal wealth as his main message...where the prosperity preachers get their message from, na them sabi.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by lekanwj(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul!
Sadist, you no go pray make God bless you too?
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by tellwisdom: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Why would he buy yatch, is he a fisher man?? angry angry
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by sagaciousblog: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2013
yuzedo: Oh daddy!! You has make me proud again!
Congrants on our new boat. I will drive it with you and Uncle Sayyu when you comes back home today to our house on No. 1 Alhaji Aliko Dangote Street, Banana Island, Ikoyi Lagos.
I feel so very happy, alhamdulilahi!
kiss
*FAINTS*
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by anataala: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2013
apiki: Money good o. Oga abeg send me Ʊя old car na mk I dy manage.
the oldiest car i have is Bentley 2012 model you can come and take is , it just covered 1000 miles
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by tufine: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul!

If he get as he dey do you for body carry Chinese bam rub 4 hand enter room go play with yourself, haters.... Sit down they deceive yourself with this poor man quotation......)(
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Symphony007: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2013
*singing*I wanna be a billionare so freaking bad, buying all the things i never had, i wanna be on the cover of forbes margazine standing next to oprah and the queen!!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by sagaciousblog: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2013
Fiawest: I am sure Dangote send u to a very terrible school....."..
YOUR OWN SKUL NA WA
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by onnairaland(f): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2013
Congrats oga! I need a job even if na to clean ur car. On a serious note....... I NEED A JOB, SIR. grin
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Arsenate(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2013
Suya things...
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by eksbabe(f): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Nawa 4 Nigerians sha, we have a bible quote 4 everything.Pls what is he supposed 2 do wiv the money he worked 4?Share wiv ur family?Even the bible preaches prosperity nd "dominion over everything"including privates jets nd yatches.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dangote's luxury yatch reportedly costed him $98.5 million dollars!

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by pinnochio(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
chiover: Dangote be nigerian version of abramovic, d only diff is dat dangote is not into sports and also seem to me to be a responsible family man. Oga dangote if u need Bsc and Msc captains ur boy dey able and willing to get the yatch going o

As a follow-up to PhD truck drivers
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by naptu2: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Same colour and design as Otedola's yatch, but Otedola's yatch looks bigger.

(By the way, I haven't seen Otedola's yatch in a while, what ever happened to it?).

https://www.nairaland.com/414796/femi-otedolas-yacht
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by AMADU77: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
iv4fb: ...and i never even buy motor? chei! God dey o!

I'm 35 yrs old, it took 22 years of study , 10yrs of hard work n stugle n I just got small moto last year I was 34

Just hv patience bro n work hard

Dangote can be a good example to follow, he's not a dictator who sold his country wealth , he's just a business man using his brain the correct way

God bless u
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by staaari: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dangote needs good people to show him quality.

He has the money but not the taste.

is this what he got for $98million?

where is the Heli Pad?

this one brand new cost same price.

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by metti(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
See what poverty has done to you! Haven't you read about King Solomon who was very wealthy in the Bible?
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by naptu2: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
staaari: Dangote needs good people to show him quality.

He has the money but not the taste.

is this what he got for $98million?

where is the Heli Pad?

this one brand new cost same price.

That boat won't be able to sail down Five Cowrie Creek (too big to sail beneath Five Cowrie or Onikan bridges)

Otedola's yatch even sails beneath the new Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge. I used to see it sail past me every evening, but I haven't seen it in a while.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by blackbeau1(f): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wow.Congrats sir.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by metti(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Brand_new: Point of correction @OP Yatches are WORTH MILLIONS OF $$$$$ NOT ####.
You can convert the Dollars to Naira can't you? It is still the equivalent, even One Dollar can be converted to Naira.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Ejekinsim(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Let the rich enjoy their wealth and d poor should pray to God for breakthrough. Omo to ba sise dede oye koni asiko igbadun. Stop the hatred! grin grin
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by salt1: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
Can you see me in blue shirt sitting with Dangote eating the suya?
The bad belle photographer didn't snap my face.
Just kidding!
Happy for him

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2013

The passage was written not for this context.

A man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

This guy works and thinks harder than most Nigerians. What makes him different
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2013

Poor man talk. Is better to cry in a Lamborghini than cry on a bicycle
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by jaymichael(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
THIS DANGOTE MAN SURE KNOWS HOW TO ENJOY HIMSELF.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Godsson1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
U know say plane crash dey often nowadays n him come with his own new style "yatch",which is not common. it will be difficult b4 it sink.
Watch out 4 d new fashion among PASTORS....
LOL......
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
naptu2:

That boat won't be able to sail down Five Cowrie Creek (too big to sail beneath Five Cowrie or Onikan bridges)

Otedola's yatch even sails beneath the new Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge. I used to see it sail past me every evening, but I haven't seen it in a while.
Na waterside you dey stay??
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by staaari: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Poor man talk. Is better to cry in a Lamborghini than cry on a bicycle

I thot the Lamborghini is to bring you happiness?? so why cry in it!
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
iv4fb: ...and i never even buy motor? chei! God dey o!
you never even buy bicyle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / AY And His Daughter Michelle Makun In Matching Outfits / Iyanya Will Die For Yvonne & Dust-off Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.