Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

So Confused ,,,,,HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused ,,,,,HELP (1499 Views)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / Please I Need Your Advice ,am So Confused. / I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
I have a girl am dating now that I can't even say if am still his boyfreind or not...because lately she has changed...
She is a junior sis to a GF of my freind,her sister that happen to be my freind GF knows am a not stable,a real douchbag when its comes to dating,but I assure her I will change my ways because of her sister because I. Wouldn't want to disrespect myself or soil my reputation(ipa ti apa ogberi,aki pa omo awo be..)I channel all my attension to her,which really affect me because my other babes complain have changed,all I notice is that am the only one doing the calling,texting,caring..didn't complain but am feelling like a fool..to add salt to my sore..she is a V and not ready. To loose it now which I don't mind because I have where I eat when I need it..
Tell my freind his sister BF about her not caring and non challant attitude,my freind keeps telling me the girl loves mr. So much and. She is not stable emotionally,that I should talk to her tell her what she mean to me..which I did
I saw her yesterday,tell her we should discuss about us,becasue I don't know where I stand,if am stil his BF,,she tells me she can't say anything for now because she has a lot on her. Mind..she has test this week though...am feed up..am thinking of breaking up cos I don't feelthat spark of having. GF..
Imagine you are the one calling. A lady. For 3 month everyday witout her reciprocating your call. For once..HELP
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by MrCork17: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Slooopy: ..my advise: forget her.. Nigerian women should never be trusted anyways!angry
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Slooopy: ..my advise: forget her.. Nigerian women should never be trusted anyways!angry
My thought exactly but still dont want her sister and my freind to think nah my way now..am trying to be calm
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Na wa oo!
Kettle calling pot black.
U have plenty girls yet u don't want her to have any!
Hmm... undecided

1 Like

Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
Karma is a B. What goes around surely comes around. She knows wat kinda guy you are so surely how can she take you seriously. Continue to be the bad boy playa you are then later you will wonder why you can't get a decent gal to settle down with.
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
AmBeautiful: Na wa oo!
Kettle calling pot black.
U have plenty girls yet u don't want her to have any!
Hmm... undecided
Seriously am very commited to the relationship,but the spark is not. There,,is like am choking her#you that felling now#
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nobody is forcing you to be with her. Why are u so concerned abt a reputation you already have? Stop wasting your time and hers.
skoloppy31:
Seriously am very commited to the relationship,but the spark is not. There,,is like am choking her#you that felling now#
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Karma is a B. What goes around surely comes around. She knows wat kinda guy you are so surely how can she take you seriously. Continue to be the bad boy playa you are then later you will wonder why you can't get a decent gal to settle down with.
Am trying all my best to be responsible and nice for the first time,the way this issue is sliding I fink am not gonna win this battle,,,
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by BasseyJ(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Just keep her as an auxilliary babe, flex with the ones you already have, abii na cos she be V?? If she has feelings for you, she go call after like a month of not giving her attention
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Your trying yet you are still seeing and banging Hoes? Anyways I think the damage has been done. She does not trust u and still sees you as a player so its best you move on with your life.
skoloppy31:
Am trying all my best to be responsible and nice for the first time,the way this issue is sliding I fink am not gonna win this battle,,,
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
No she won't. That will only work if she thinks he is worth it? Which foolish girl after a month of not hearing from a player runs after a player? Wow such gals need serious floggins!
BasseyJ: Just keep her as an auxilliary babe, flex with the ones you already have, abii na cos she be V?? If she has feelings for you, she go call after like a month of not giving her attention
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Nobody is forcing you to be with her. Why are u so concerned abt a reputation you already have? Stop wasting your time and hers.
Nobody is forcing,I know I can't continue. To live my life as a douchbag and a cassanova for life.am trying all my best to change.mand da issue of seeing hoes,,she is a V and I can't pop a cherry.#body no be wood#
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: No she won't. That will only work if she thinks he is worth it? Which foolish girl after a month of not hearing from a player runs after a player? Wow such gals need serious floggins!
Am trying to change and I. Fink I need her during this period...
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Am not talking abt her. You said that it doesn't matter if she is a V cos yoy can get it elsewhere. Maybe the next girl who have better results. Nobody should get a 1 way relationship so maybe she has got someone else in mind.
skoloppy31:
Nobody is forcing,I know I can't continue. To live my life as a douchbag and a cassanova for life.am trying all my best to change.mand da issue of seeing hoes,,she is a V and I can't pop a cherry.#body no be wood#
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Am not talking abt her. You said that it doesn't matter if she is a V cos yoy can get it elsewhere. Maybe the next girl who have better results. Nobody should get a 1 way relationship so maybe she has got someone else in mind. Have you tried talking to her about it?
skoloppy31:
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by BasseyJ(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: No she won't. That will only work if she thinks he is worth it? Which foolish girl after a month of not hearing from a player runs after a player? Wow such gals need serious floggins!
It depends, it's a different thing as the gal's sis knows the history of the boy, she's the main reason the gal isnt accepting him. Some gals like forming hard to get, i have gal friends who have formed for guys they really want, when you ask them why, they'll be like they dont wanna look cheap. So it depends, bt OP's own can never work sha, cos of the sis
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Those gals are gals and not women. Being cheap is different from playing games. But hey, to each their own.
BasseyJ:
It depends, it's a different thing as the gal's sis knows the history of the boy, she's the main reason the gal isnt accepting him. Some gals like forming hard to get, i have gal friends who have formed for guys they really want, when you ask them why, they'll be like they dont wanna look cheap. So it depends, bt OP's own can never work sha, cos of the sis
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by BasseyJ(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Am not talking abt her. You said that it doesn't matter if she is a V cos yoy can get it elsewhere. Maybe the next girl who have better results. Nobody should get a 1 way relationship so maybe she has got someone else in mind. Have you tried talking to her about it?
thats another issue, she may already have somebody else in mind
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by BasseyJ(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Those gals are gals and not women. Being cheap is different from playing games. But hey, to each their own.
If by women you mean 30yrs plus, okay na, i dnt have experience with such yet
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Am not talking abt her. You said that it doesn't matter if she is a V cos yoy can get it elsewhere. Maybe the next girl who have better results. Nobody should get a 1 way relationship so maybe she has got someone else in mind. Have you tried talking to her about it?
Yeah,she said she has a lot on her mind that I shouldn't bring up the issue.....that's she will call me when she is ready to talk..
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
BasseyJ:
Her sis is not the problem cos she knw abt all mu. Escapedes,,but she knows I really love the girl...I respect this girl a lot,,if u can fill what am tryint to say,,being a player and gettin sober. because of a girl u knw what ur guys gonna b saying..and she is not even knw what am passin throu
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lol. I think even an 18year old can be called a woman. Am talking about maturity here, not age. Am in my early 20"s.quote author=BasseyJ]
If by women you mean 30yrs plus, okay na, i dnt have experience with such yet[/quote]
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by Mr1234(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
This is happening to you because...

You are a NIGERIAN man!

Btw I have a question

Did you 'toast' her in English Language??

#no offence
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by BasseyJ(m): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
skoloppy31:
Her sis is not the problem cos she knw abt all mu. Escapedes,,but she knows I really love the girl...I respect this girl a lot,,if u can fill what am tryint to say,,being a player and gettin sober. because of a girl u knw what ur guys gonna b saying..and she is not even knw what am passin throu
How do the sis know that you arnt just being a player again, i know my friends, when they are like, i really love your sis, etc etc, i'm like, u the madt o, na ma sis u wan joke wit?? If my sis asks me abt any of them, be sure i'll give a bad report. I dont think a good sis would support her sis dating a player, whether retired or not.

1 Like

Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by BasseyJ(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Lol. I think even an 18year old can be called a woman. Am talking about maturity here, not age. Am in my early 20"s.quote author=BasseyJ]
okay, i get your point
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: Lol. I think even an 18year old can be called a woman. Am talking about maturity here, not age. Am in my early 20"s.quote author=BasseyJ]
U really mak. Me laugh,,,,keep it. Up basey andtotalbaby....
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by Mr1234(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
skoloppy31:
For your mind abi? Do you live with them?

Have you imagined the sister talkin to your girlfriend "see that boy ehn.. He is bad o. Be careful don't let him break your heart. You hear?"... And the girl prolly thinks the best thing she can do is wah she is doing now.

Bro, take it slow and easy

1 Like

Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mr. 1234:
This is happening to you because...

You are a NIGERIAN man!

Btw I have a question

Did you 'toast' her in English Language??

#no offence
Lol.lwtmb,,I like the mix of my native. Language YORUba with english,and btw why did you ask?
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by Mr1234(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
skoloppy31:
Lol.lwtmb,,I like the mix of my native. Language YORUba with english,and btw why did you ask?
if you don't know/get why I asked...

You'd better not known then.

Goodluck with the babe. G'nyt
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by BasseyJ(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Mr. 1234:
if you don't know/get why I asked...

You'd better not known then.

Goodluck with the babe. G'nyt
lwkmd, na wa for you o gringringrin
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by totalbaby(f): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
What is making you laugh?
skoloppy31:
U really mak. Me laugh,,,,keep it. Up basey andtotalbaby....
Re: So Confused ,,,,,HELP by skoloppy31(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
totalbaby: What is making you laugh?
Most pple commenting see me a BAD guy,of which am not...am not perfect I hav ma flops and weakness..but I wanna. make this work with the girl and don't like pple taking me for granted which is what she is doin....thanks for ur comment though....*sigh*

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly / Pls Guys... What Would U Call This? / Help!!!she Is Pregnant For Me But Am Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.