Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (439185 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
Supa_Joe: Any computer science aspirant in d house...ma 2go username is Agasdon
nt in comp sci...bt in ICS same faculty as comp.sci....
u can reach me on 08068510347 for any info
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
@bakr abas...av got admssn link oooooo.
money wl b refunded if nt admiited.
strictly 4 reliable fellow sha.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
U GUYS SHOULD BEWARE OF FRAUDSTER ON DIS THREAD, MAKE U NO FALL MAGA/MUGU.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
mystolad: @bakr abas...av got admssn link oooooo.
money wl b refunded if nt admiited.
strictly 4 reliable fellow sha.
GIVE ME THE LINK, LOL.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
MAKE IT...
UNILORIN POST UME PAST QUESTION IS AVAILABLE.
MANY PEOPLE GOT THIS LAST YEAR AND THE EXAM WAS
MADE SIMPLE TO THEM. IT COVERS ALL QUESTIONS IN
SCIENCE, COMMERCIAL, ART AND GENERAL QUESTIONS.
YOU CAN GET THIS PAST QUESTION IN HARD OR SOFT COPY.
CONTACT ME ON 08062267366 OR 08124817001

MAKE IT...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
harjibohii: 1.The University of Ilorin invites all candidateswho have applied for admission into the University asFirst Choiceeither through UTME or Direct Entry, to visit the University of Ilorin website, www.unilorin.edu.ng, fordetails of the procedure for the Pre- Admission Screening Exercise.
2.Candidates who chose University of Ilorin as their Second Most Preferred Institution should be on the lookout for information on the University website http://www.unilorin.edu.ng
3.Registration for the Pre-admission screening will commenceon Monday 1stJuly and end Sunday 14thJuly, 2013.
4.The Pre-admission Screening Exercise is scheduled to take place fromMonday, 15thto Saturday 20thJuly, 2013using Computer Based Test (CBT) platform at Ilorinand Lagos Centres .
5.The deadline for the online registration is14thJuly, 2013. However, candidates awaiting results but who have registered on or before14thJuly, 2013have the opportunity to submit their results online on or before15thAugust, 2013when theportalwill be closed.
ELIGIBILITY
Candidates must have:
Scored a minimum of180marks in the 2013UTMEfor all courses except those for which higher cut off marks have been specified on the University website;
Made the University of Ilorin their first choice either atUTMEorDirect Entry (DE)and;
Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ‘O ’ Level subjects, at not more than two sittings exceptinMB;BSwhere only one sitting is acceptable.
Eligible candidates should visit the University website www.unilorin.edu.ngto complete their registration online. Assessing the University website through any of search engines may lead to redirection to other websites not associated with the University.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact preadmission2013@unilorin.edu.ng.
The University chargesN1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only for the CBT exercise andN1,000.00 (One thousand Naira) only for theUniversity processing fee.
Details on the step- by- step registration procedure are available on the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng.
Note
Candidates for the pre-admission screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not beallowed into the screening premises
Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screeningpremises.
Only registered candidates for the screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises

MAKE IT...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wow...unilorin fall ma hand oo
this is y its nt gud to say things anbt dis skls wen u r nt their V.C..unilorin,180...oga oo...
I just hope dey eventually say sumfin abt 2nd choice
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
SEYI_KP: GIVE ME THE LINK, LOL.
u can always check or query my integrity on this thread.....
FYI...was on this thread last year,Thank God for the admission.
u keep doubting while others are making it big time...@bakr abas and odas who were on this thread 2011 will tell you how those who are very smart got their admission(God and God sent).

last year was also a testimony,i got to meet more than 15 nairalanders here in unilorin(as a student) flutter,choose4me,lucy blessing,angel may,teegurl,ameed(comp sci ..DE)..etc.

Be smart bro
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by classicdzeko(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Any pharmacy aspiran t in the house add me classicdzeko. On 2go
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Alhasan1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
Can anybody help me post d requirements for specific courses like medicine, law(Jamb cut-off). U can also help by posting d link. Pls, make it snappy.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bakrabas: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Plz dnt contact anybody plz de av ntin 2 ova u dan 2 put tears acros ur face,dey r ntin but devil scamers plz beware of dem...scamers r real

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Al-hasan:
Can anybody help me post d requirements for specific courses like medicine, law(Jamb cut-off). U can also help by posting d link. Pls, make it snappy.
it is not yet available online.. next time be a Tad more polite (make it snappy..??
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bakrabas: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
@mystolad thumbs up.@all plz dnt let a fool plays arnd ur psyché dnt do any processing wit anybdy witot physical diplomacy/negotiation.Historicaly speakin 4rm xperienc of a gal on dis thread last yr cald herslf Bekky who was duped by a fake n concubin Dr.saheed claimed 2 b a lecturer at unilorin.The gal paid #50,000 into d man's bank a/c 4 admission stuffs.It shld b noted however dat d gal was nt admited n she dint av her sight on d man,she did evrytin tru cell phone.Furthermor,three weeks afta d hulabaloo d gal (bekky) who ws livin in Abuja,called me n tld me evrytin.Finally,i traced d man tru his GTB A/C,we threat him wit Mfecane n scary msges n he rfund d repairable lost wit humble in other 2 protect his popular name...ALHAMDULILAH...My fellow #landers,d powerfu n energetic Nig students...beware

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
mystolad:
u can always check or query my integrity on this thread.....
FYI...was on this thread last year,Thank God for the admission.
u keep doubting while others are making it big time...@bakr abas and odas who were on this thread 2011 will tell you how those who are very smart got their admission(God and God sent).

last year was also a testimony,i got to meet more than 15 nairalanders here in unilorin(as a student) flutter,choose4me,lucy blessing,angel may,teegurl,ameed(comp sci ..DE)..etc.

Be smart bro
AM NOT DOUBTING UR ABILITY, IF U WANT TO HELP PEEPZ, LOOK FOR A DECENT WAY OF DOING DAT, WE ARE ON PUBLIC THREAD, WE ARE HAVING NUMEROUS SCAMMERS AROUND, DONT LET PEEPS TO FALL PREY OF ANY. MIND U AM NOT A JJC ON THIS THREAD.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kayking01(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Scammer no1,drop dia reg if u're nt...
taymey: [b][/b] you can call me up 0n 08134333471 FOR REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION PUSH YOU CAN MAIL ME @ servicetotheworld@yahoo.com
as it has been said its just 2000, you can add 1k to make up the registration for you as soon as possible. beware of people who will scam you. send your email to them so they can forward back your details for your print outs. be sure of your registration numbers.
Adeniyi Faith tope, i have sent you the print out, you can check it in your email(the one you sent to me)
EMEKA OGECHUKWU camil i have sent yours too and thanks for the extra N200 airtime you sent. am grateful
pls discard her post ooo or else!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kayking01(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yeah bro,dose scammers has flooded dis thread,guys b careful ooo!
Bakr_abas: @mystolad thumbs up.@all plz dnt let a fool plays arnd ur psyché dnt do any processing wit anybdy witot physical diplomacy/negotiation.Historicaly speakin 4rm xperienc of a gal on dis thread last yr cald herslf Bekky who was duped by a fake n concubin Dr.saheed claimed 2 b a lecturer at unilorin.The gal paid #50,000 into d man's bank a/c 4 admission stuffs.It shld b noted however dat d gal was nt admited n she dint av her sight on d man,she did evrytin tru cell phone.Furthermor,three weeks afta d hulabaloo d gal (bekky) who ws livin in Abuja,called me n tld me evrytin.Finally,i traced d man tru his GTB A/C,we threat him wit Mfecane n scary msges n he rfund d repairable lost wit humble in other 2 protect his popular name...ALHAMDULILAH...My fellow #landers,d powerfu n energetic Nig students...beware
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khennnie(f): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mosh1988: Yap we dey o........Great Nacosite.....Boh am a DE aspirant bros.

#Smiling# ☀̤̣̈̇f d greatest Nacosite,am also a DE Aspirant so all d best 2 us all,but i chose dem as 2nd choice ,alittle confuse abt dem invitin only d aspirant dat chose dem as first chose
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
hmmmm, I see things are getting really heated up.. Oh well, I understand why many are weary of being scammed.. Myself, mystolad, tee gurl' flutter etc were all here last year and thank God we got in.. Many including myself didnt do anything but pray and worked hard.. contacting anyone is at your own risk and its totally optional.. If you think you can do it all on your own, pls go right ahead.. But truth is, wether you like it or not, an insider is an insider and links do exist just that many are fake.. So guys, work, pray and runz if you can cuz even high marks does not guarantee admission..All the best..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
choose4me: hmmmm, I see things are getting really heated up.. Oh well, I understand why many are weary of being scammed.. Myself, mystolad, tee gurl' flutter etc were all here last year and thank God we got in.. Many including myself didnt do anything but pray and worked hard.. contacting anyone is at your own risk and its totally optional.. If you think you can do it all on your own, pls go right ahead.. But truth is, wether you like it or not, an insider is an insider and links do exist just that many are fake.. So guys, work, pray and runz if you can cuz even high marks does not guarantee admission..All the best..
WEL WEL WELCOM BACK IS GOOD TO HAVE U BACK, HOW IS UR THREADY GURL "FLUTTER"
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
I stiil don't get how I will register oo,will I go to bank or were will I buy d registration card
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
HOPE THIS AMBALI OF A MAN WON'T ERODE THE VALUE SYSTEM OF THIS GREAT CITADEL.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kayking01(f): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
Sey hanbali na senate president ni abi na him presided ova d governing council ?
SEYI_KP: HOPE THIS AMBALI OF A MAN WON'T ERODE THE VALUE SYSTEM OF THIS GREAT CITADEL.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by TOMMYS: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Knw wat guys, I fink b4 2mao the banks mode of payments etc. Sud b available on ilorins website.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kayking01(f): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
D link 4 payment shud b dia by 2mao bt na eTranzact tinz o
TOMMYS: Knw wat guys, I fink b4 2mao the banks mode of payments etc. Sud b available on ilorins website.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Simplefemo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ope o, time for this thread to progress at terrific pace.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by suntex95(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
Guys now dat d much awaited post utme is out.we need to update ourselves with d past questions.pls we nid dem asap,
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ShehuAba(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
Wow Been offline since morning and just peeped in now to see that the Better By Far post utme is out.
Though UNILORIN has pulled some surprises
1- Inviting 1st Choice candidates only 4 nw, last yr wasn't lyk that, 1st nd 2nd choyc did it @d same tym.
2- Reducing the minimum cut off mark to 180 marks,last year wasn't so, 200 was d minimum.
So fellas, have always say it in my previous posts, In UNILORIN anything can happen.
So the ball is nw in ur court to do the following:
1- Register as soon as possible, wich can b done in the comfort of ur room, no nid 2 go to the bank, get a gud Atm card preferably GTBANK provyd d necesary details nd u're gud 2 go
2- Start preparation nw at least u stil av 2 wiks of grace,get some past questions xpecialy the grammatical aspects, read wide, curent afairs wil do u lots of gud, Maths dey there 2.
3- pray wella, try 2 hammer Post Jamb too, and to be frank with u there are many fraudsters out there, there are lots of stories abt them,
Pls Don't Trust anybody,
NA NAIJA WE DEY.
4- If u're 4 2nd choyc, don't loose hope yet anything can happen and UNILORIN can do Anything.
All The Best
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2013
choose4me: hmmmm, I see things are getting really heated up.. Oh well, I understand why many are weary of being scammed.. Myself, mystolad, tee gurl' flutter etc were all here last year and thank God we got in.. Many including myself didnt do anything but pray and worked hard.. contacting anyone is at your own risk and its totally optional.. If you think you can do it all on your own, pls go right ahead.. But truth is, wether you like it or not, an insider is an insider and links do exist just that many are fake.. So guys, work, pray and runz if you can cuz even high marks does not guarantee admission..All the best..

@seyikp...choose4me is my best friend and course mate (ICS), he can testify to you that as far unilorin is concern...u wl or may need an insider to help resolve issues (like clearance,movement etc). Buh u av to be very smart....I mean very smart in dealing with them.
Wat course dd u applied for @seyikp...?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Opey4luv(m): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2013
I am a medicine aspirant, I had 235 in my jamb and I think if I can have anything greater than 80% I have a good chance or what do you guys think
Any medicine and other science oriented courses aspirant should add me on whatsapp so we can swap questions. Number: 08034091908.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by saheed2532(m): 3:49am On Jul 02, 2013
UNILORIN POST UTME IS OUT!
For those who have applied for admission
into the University as
First Choice either through UTME or Direct
Entry, to visit the University of Ilorin website,
www.unilorin.edu.ng, for details of the
procedure for the Pre- Admission Screening
Exercise.
Candidates who chose University of Ilorin as
their
Second Most Preferred Institution should be
on
the lookout for information on the University
website http://www.unilorin.edu.ng
Registration for the Pre-admission screening
will
commence on Monday 1st July and end
Sunday 14th July, 2013.
The Pre-admission Screening Exercise is
scheduled to take place from Monday, 15th to
Saturday 20th July, 2013 using Computer
Based Test (CBT) platform at Ilorin and Lagos
Centres .
The deadline for the online registration is 14th
July, 2013. However, candidates awaiting
results
but who have registered on or before 14th
July,
2013 have the opportunity to submit their
results
online on or before 15th August, 2013 when
the portal will be closed.
ELIGIBILITY
Candidates must have:
Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2013
UTME for all courses except those for which
higher cut off marks have been specified on
the
University website;
Made the University of Ilorin their first choice
either at UTME or Direct Entry (DE) and;
Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ‘O ’ Level
subjects, at not more than two sittings except
in
MB;BS where only one sitting is acceptable.
Eligible candidates should visit the University
website www.unilorin.edu.ng to complete
their
registration online. Assessing the University
website through any of search engines may
lead
to redirection to other websites not
associated
with the University.
For further enquiries, candidates should
contact
preadmission2013@unilorin.edu.ng.
The University charges N1,000.00 (One
thousand
Naira) only for the CBT exercise and
N1,000.00
(One thousand Naira) only for the University
processing fee.
Details on the step- by- step registration
procedure are available on the University
website
www.unilorin.edu.ng.
Note
Candidates for the pre-admission screening
exercise are advised to be decently dressed.
Candidates with indecent dressing will not be
allowed into the screening premises
Phones and all other forms of mobile
communication, electronic devices, bags and
luggage are not allowed within the screening
premises.
Only registered candidates for the screening
exercise will be allowed into the screening
premises.
Accommodation are available for Pre
Admission
screening candidates at the rate of N1,000.00
or
N3,000.00 per night
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by alabi1111: 5:47am On Jul 02, 2013
wat will happen to we sec choice nw
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by walex2bad(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2013
Pls wat's d cut off 4 engineering?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.