Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa (1117 Views)

b / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 2:59am On Jan 21, 2013
Yoruba iyu ma mu. by Musiwa

Iyu ma mu.. ki e ra oje si le.

You see for your best interest. You only have one life to live.. why live it dead. when you can run away and let them call you coward.

When your life is in danger do yo risk it for anyone..

http://westernniger.com
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 3:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 5:24am On Jan 21, 2013
when orkar overthrown the govt, and remove the far north. did you hear about any military barrack in the far north,where they shoot a gun? or anyone from that area who fight over it. no. that should tell you about boko haram.. that them too want them to break up nigeria.
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by nduchucks: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Are you going to make overtures to Boko Haram, since you people have something in common? How are you going to reach them?
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
you should go to jail for trying to falsely accuse me of terrorism, you do not know it is a serious crime to falsely accuse a person...

what do I have in common with boko haram.. have you see me bomb anybody. the answer is No.. have you see me use violent, the answer is NO.. Keep your mouth..

We have satellite pictures of nigeria, and the pictures shows the govt of nigeria is discriminating against our people. You think because anybody in the govt of Nigeria trying to link me up with terrorism so that he can continue in his corrupt way. that i will be scare and stop speaking out for change.. like they say in north america screw you.

As long as the govt of Nigeria continue with injustice.. I will never stop to speak out.. Why cant you ask, why as the Nigeria govt not follow the path of justice.. Does that not tell the whole world. who the people in power are..

If a person rule a state and see injustice, will a good man not correct it.. And when the person fail to correct, do you still consider that person a good person, who is worth ...

i know some of you are shameless people, who have sold your soul to money..

Under international law, we have the right to leave Nigeria. Let goodluck go and find out.. If we reach an agreement pre independent and if you break the term of agreement.. It cancel the unity.. Goodluck Jonathan can please go to the international court and find out.. the term for the unity of nigeria has been broken.. Go and find out..

And seen the satellite pictures.. And you refuse to make change.. It shows how heartless and wicked you people are..

Do we have the right to bring the satellite pictures before international communities.. the answer is yes.. do we have the right to go to the united nation nation? the answer is yes. and bringing other countries to the issue on the heartless way of the nigeria govt toward our people. the answer is Yes.

Like I said before screw you and all of you who believe there will not be change.. there will be change.. And the international community will be force to make change, since change cant come from the nigeria govt..

If you have cheated people from the past.. Let me ask what does your bible says about this.. Does the bible you carry say, continue cheating? the answer is NO.. What does the quran say on the issue.. It says, No..

Now it shows northerners who do not want change are not good people.. and easterners who do not want change are bad people. Do you know anyone who want to be with bad people.. No..

if we have ask you to make a change. you refuse to make change.. Are we moral right to seek international community for help.. And you now look for ways to label me a terrorist because you want to continue with cheating your fellow human being.. You are sick in the head.. You can go ahead and try.. by the time you end up in the international criminal court.. You will know who Musiwa is.. I have not done this in the secret you can go and find out.. anybody who oppose change.. shall regret they did..

The international communities is listen to us.. And the change that will change the dynamism of the game is here.. and you will be force to your kneel by the international community to make change.

I am given you a solution that will save the lifes of 200 millions of nigerian.. you are talking nonsense.. how can you risk the lifes of 200 million people because of money.. screw you.. do you think i enjoy doing this..

Permanent change is coming.. final change is coming.

1 Like

Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
is it morally right for nigeria govt to do right, yes. have they done right, the answer is no..

why do you think nigerian did this in this picture, insincerity. because they are been cheated..

why will any moral govt falsely accuse me of terrorism, it is only an immoral govt that will suppose injustice..

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXbk-DQNnXY/Tw2CyuRM70I/AAAAAAAAAYs/Ey1Y_NRZK2c/s1600/214386-occupy-nigeria-prostests.jpg[/img]

that is where my enemy will end up.
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 3:07am On Jan 22, 2013
do you know the man standing

Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 5:26am On Jan 22, 2013
chucks, look if i get charge it will be because goodluck see me as a rival to the presidency... goodluck is scare of me, because i will beat goodluck in a free and fair election.. i am the top runner not goodluck for president. i can tell you that knowing nigeria.. go and find out why.. if you know nigeria politics, so if you are saying he want to get rid of me.. by claiming i am a terrorist.. that will be bad politics..

look what i am asking it is the most logical thing to do, when nigeria face security problem.. ask anyone..

you will discovered that i am right, by the time million will get killed. african are sick in the head if you dont know..

africa leaders get rid of their rival using any means including framing them.

but why will you suggest that. do you have information that i dont know.
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2013
look goodluck comes from the thin thing you see, i come from the big people you see.. so you can see, he is not even close to rival me , in a free and fair election.. it will not be like 2011 where he close down embassy and close border because he is scared of me..

the best thing in a security situation is to break up nigeria. i do not want to be selfish like him because of ambition or money and risk millions of life. presidency does not mean anything to me. but 200 million lifes mean much to me.

does this picture look like if goodluck can beat me.. NO..

Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
i notice someone is trying hard to label me a terrorist.. but that person will end up in trouble. because he does not know who i am. if he did he or she will never try
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 1:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Look does google visit change the mind of nigerian towards this politician. the answer is no.. the people dont truth them.. dishonest is so bad in nigeria.. that here are student of the university of lagos ..

it is an issue of trust .. Nigeria do not trust this politician with their money.. and do not truth them with their lifes..they are feedup with the same , the same..

Look corruption is so bad in nigeria.. that the people in nigeria know their government is corrupt.. And they have lost hope in corrupt men been in power. they want a new change.. anything else they will resolve into violent. and you can see them blow up everything. look at a fellow human in a bag... welcome to nigeria..

I would say we should permanent park corrupt for the time been and they need a real, new and true change..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc8gwCXDn8

[img]http://2.bp..com/-LrbeQydgAzk/T4lNdYOxHlI/AAAAAAAAAoM/GBmQHxkWB0w/s1600/butchered+woman+dobbys+signature..com+.jpg[/img]
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 1:47am On Jan 23, 2013
for you to understand the mind set of nigerian. when giddeon orkar overthrow the govt of nigeria.. and remove the hausa/fulani..

Nobody in hausa/fulaniland went out to complain
Nobody in hausa/fulaniland went out on the street to protest
Nobody in hausa/fualniland started crying
Nobody in hausa/fulaniland commited suicide because they remove them from nigeria
Nodbody in hausa/fulaniland in the barrack carried a gun to shoot to come back to nigeria
Nobody who is hausa/fulani fought to restore the hausa/fulaniland back into Nigeria...

If you show me the picture or name of the hausa/fulaniman who went out to protest on that day. I will give you $5. what about ZERO... 00000000

what I will assume happen on that day.. most of them would have said.. thank God we escape from nigeria..

I can continue and continue.. Why?? because 95% of nigerian, either he is Yoruba, igbo, hausa ni or fulani etc.. want them to break up Nigeria..

What is my point here.. what percentage of nigerian benefit from stolen oil money.. It is less than 5%.. what percentage of nigerian do not benefit from stolen oil money.. it is 95%.. So why will 95% give a shiit , like they say over here.. Over 5% who benefit from nigeria..

This is why you are seen them blowing up anything in the north.. because you see this men who you see on television claiming they are the northern leaders are fake northern leaders, they are mostly contractors for the federal govt of Nigeria.. who get paid to appear on television.. that why you see the real people blow up everything, trying to show you. this people do not represent them.. and their interest..

It is the say way, the hausa/fulani and other view nigeria , is the same the yoruba and other do too..
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by redsun(m): 1:51am On Jan 23, 2013
Alaye! Bawoni?
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 23, 2013
Is this man alright?
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 2:03am On Jan 23, 2013
you see, it is what you benefit from that you love.. If today.. Goodluck seize all obasanjo land , Obasanjo will stop singing one nigeria.. it is because obasanjo is benefiting from nigeria.. obasanjo will stop shouting one nigeria, if he lost his benefit from nigeria.. why..

to love something you have to benefit from something.. why do men love women who they sleep with everyday, because they are getting something from the woman. the moment they stop not getting that thing.. it change. So is the nation of Nigeria..
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 4:21am On Jan 23, 2013
this is telling you, i have reported you people to the whole world.. so you people will be going to jail for discrimination.
and I am been honest with you..
If you have broken pre independent agreement . You have lost your right to unity of Nigeria..
you return back

an opposition you will end up in the international court..

Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 5:52am On Jan 23, 2013
Nigeria will not turn 100 in 2014 by musiwa

I just watch were they claim that nigeria is turn 100..

Nigeria was not a nation in 1914.. only already in principle by 1960 based on a broken agreement.. which has been broken.

The western Niger area had its own representative to every nation of the world.. And just like canada or ghana sat at the commonwealth.. The western Niger area also sat on all the same board of body like canada or ghana..

if nigeria was a country, why would chief obafemi awolowo seek independent from britain only in 1957... but got self-governing from britian. go and find out..

Ghana also seek independent and got self-governing .. later became a country
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 5:56am On Jan 23, 2013
there were 3 colony

the colony of western nigeria , western niger
the colony of the eastern nigeria
and the colony of northern nigeria.

they were 3 separate colony, just like togo, benin etc had one administrator.

you had north and south rhodesia which were separate colony like western nigeria, eastern nigeria and north nigeria.

why did south rhodesia not overthrow the govt and force north rhodesia.
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2013
jail is that place you people will end up

Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2013
some of you, your family never travel.. in 1959, everybody had a british passport . how did western niger be part of the north.. ole.
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
some of you, your family never travel.. in 1959, everybody had a british passport . how did western niger be part of the north.. ole.
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by nduchucks: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
You too day fear. You yourself said book haram want to breakup the country as you people want to do. So you have something in common with them. I ask again how are you planning to reach out them for your common cause?
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
babyosisi: Is this man alright?
I've been trying to figure this guy out ever since I joined nairaland but his matter is very strange.
Bros abeg no vex oo, but your talk no dey ever dey coherent, why?
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
you can go and ask the queen, who are , she know 1 or 2 of them

Sir Theo Chandos Hoskyns-Abrahall
Sir Hugo F. Marshall
Sir John Dalzell Rankine

they rule the western niger

even britain is doing a referedum , of if they are in or out.. this is how democracy is.. We allow the people of western niger to vote

If you people are so confident that they love nigeria. why are you scared. why,, let the world see your confident.. and allow the united nation to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63GoyEw7Lng

Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 2:57am On Jan 24, 2013
in a nation, where 95% of adult will kill a human if he walks into their house to steal.. Nobody calls the police, do you take risk. The shout of ole, barawo etc meaning thief will make you get killed. Do you take risk on people lifes.
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa12: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: WesternNiger.com: Yoruba Iyu Ma Mu. By Musiwa by musiwa10: 3:34am On Jan 26, 2013
c

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians’ Online Shopping Habit Now In Excess Of N62.4bn - Euromonitor Intl. / Fight Against Corruption: Jonathan Drops PDP Member Nominated As EFCC Secretary / an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.