Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Snippets Learned From Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snippets Learned From Relationships. (1416 Views)

10 Things I Have Learned From Dating Naija Girls / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 3:48am On Jan 21, 2013
Be it failed or succesful we have something to learn.

"never let the crowd dictate your decision"

When it is matters of Love, it is better to be blind, deaf and lame.
Follow the rhythm of your heart.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by channel190(m): 4:02am On Jan 21, 2013
hmm. I know my love is seeking to learn from others who are ready to give out their own kobo.

These are my lessons;
Lucky Dube's words,
"Never awake the love of a girl if you aren't ready for a relationship"

I believe so much on that piece, let our youths figure out what they really need before asking a girl out, it is obvious the love of a girl matters to her than every other preference at hand.

"Never brag about your love activities"

"Make your relationship a primary job"
Yes if every of your behavior, job, composure and activities can not be done with intent of impressing and improving your relationship then you are not yet ready.
I know where my relationship is taking me to, so I read hard, earn fine and please just her so as to sustain it.
Every other thing comes second, but all working for one goal.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2013
lemme laugh in callotti...mu che che che che che che.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!

When are we going to stop seeing the effects of schizophernia on NL?...alter egos, i never knew this delusions of yours can be passed from one thread to another.this is a new discovery!!.i need to forward it to NL's doctors to look into it and find an immediate cure for you.this däftness is nauseciating to say the least!!!

For those of you gullible ones out there that will be fooled by this child in his creche, the OP and his imaginary self, Channel 190(the guy that responded first to himself) are the SAME!!....

Check out this threads below one after the other before you waste your advices, time and bandwith on him

www.nairaland.com/1159901/how-got-48hrs-
yet-she

after reading it, then check out this second thread to see where the same guy took idiocy to it's peak

https://www.nairaland.com/1168369/love-him-nairalanders-killed-love

have a good laugh as you read and you'll thank me later wink
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by djeezy(m): 8:01am On Jan 21, 2013
Op and Channel 190 are the same person. I move a motion for their ban. Lol, horrible attention seeker.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2013
LMAO @ lalaosky giving himself high blood pressure. I'm actually enjoying Channel 190's show of stupidity. I mean, I thought I had seen it all on here, but this guy's own tops it.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by IZUKWU(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2013
channel 190: hmm. I know my love is seeking to learn from others who are ready to give out their own kobo.

These are my lessons;
Lucky Dube's words,
"Never awake the love of a girl if you aren't ready for a relationship"

I believe so much on that piece, let our youths figure out what they really need before asking a girl out, it is obvious the love of a girl matters to her than every other preference at hand.

"Never brag about your love activities"

"Make your relationship a primary job"
Yes if every of your behavior, job, composure and activities can not be done with intent of impressing and improving your relationship then you are not yet ready.
I know where my relationship is taking me to, so I read hard, earn fine and please just her so as to sustain it.
Every other thing comes second, but all working for one goal.
all these just for the love of a woman. All i have learnt is to be myself and be true to myself .
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2013
Izukwu is still believing grin grin grin grin
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by IZUKWU(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2013
patin48hrs: Be it failed or succesful we have something to learn.

that is not love, its infatuation, the love that will last must be wise, hear and see clearly. That is the type presently am waiting for.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by IZUKWU(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella: Izukwu is still believing grin grin grin grin
what ? Believing what?
ItsModella: Izukwu is still believing grin grin grin grin
what ? Believing what?
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2013
the OP
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2013
What else have we come to expect from dusty people other than dusty threads...ride on,the show is humorous.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Mobsync(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2013
lalaosky: lemme laugh in callotti...mu che che che che che che.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!

When are we going to stop seeing the effects of schizophernia on NL?...alter egos, i never knew this delusions of yours can be passed from one thread to another.this is a new discovery!!.i need to forward it to NL's doctors to look into it and find an immediate cure for you.this däftness is nauseciating to say the least!!!

For those of you gullible ones out there that will be fooled by this child in his creche, the OP and his imaginary self, Channel 190(the guy that responded first to himself) are the SAME!!....

Check out this threads below one after the other before you waste your advices, time and bandwith on him

www.nairaland.com/1159901/how-got-48hrs-
yet-she

after reading it, then check out this second thread to see where the same guy took idiocy to it's peak

https://www.nairaland.com/1168369/love-him-nairalanders-killed-love

have a good laugh as you read and you'll thank me later wink

lol, me sef I laugh in HD. D guy's crap looking for otot. Look at a quote from the first thread

channel 190: . In the next 30min, I called my friend and asked that the phone be giving to her so I speak with her,

then the second (summarized by the girl) says

patin48hrs: I was battling within myself either to let him go or find him in the law faculty, when he called me on phone.

you see, the stories didn't even rhyme. Channel 190, are u a learner?
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mobsync:

lol, me sef I laugh in HD. D guy's crap looking for otot. Look at a quote from the first thread

then the second (summarized by the girl) says

you see, the stories didn't even rhyme. Channel 190, are u a learner?

lmao...dude, for this blöody exposure, i'm gonna make you a super mod..
In short scratch that!!...you'll be working soon in CTU with my nigga jack bauer.lol
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO @ lalaosky giving himself high blood pressure. I'm actually enjoying Channel 190's show of stupidity. I mean, I thought I had seen it all on here, but this guy's own tops it.

lwkmd...i was only piting the gullible ones
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
chîmu o. What going on here? I am not channel 190 as many are saying o.

At the above he was right, like i did say he did not collect my number. He called me via my friend.

Well i never belived you guys are stil doubting.
Am beginning to like this forum but please how do i get varified.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by sexybash(f): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
patin48hrs: chîmu o. What going on here? I am not channel 190 as many are saying o.

At the above he was right, like i did say he did not collect my number. He called me via my friend.

u be real maga
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
patin48hrs: Be it failed or succesful we have something to learn.

Guy you never tire?
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
patin48hrs: chîmu o. What going on here? I am not channel 190 as many are saying o.

abeg shut up and try something better than that...
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by kittykat1(f): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Op,

To get "varified" post ur picture,
real name,
date of birth,
town of origin
Blood group
House address
School address
Phone number
Parents name and number
Pastors name and number
HOD's name and number
Intrnational Passport
And send 100,000naira "varification" fee to my acc. PM me for the details
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by kittykat1(f): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
patin48hrs: but please how do i get varified.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by IZUKWU(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
ItsModella: the OP
yeah i can see that the op is becoming very notorious. But i was responding to the topics and not to the personality of the op
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by channel190(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
IZUKWU: all these just for the love of a woman. All i have learnt is to be myself and be true to myself .
I want to thank you in very special way for going by the tones of the thread.

But am sorry the moderators did not let it be. This was a frontpage thread supposed to be kept clean by the moderators.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by channel190(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2013

acidios ooooooo.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by channel190(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
IZUKWU: i was responding to the topics and not to the personality of the op
the mods really need to get this into their skulls till when Acidios would offer us his cousin for varifiiiiiication
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
channel 190: I want to thank you in very special way for going by the tones of the thread.

But am sorry the moderators did not let it be. This was a frontpage thread supposed to be kept clean by the moderators.

bwuhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha, lmfao....if i'm nt makin a mistake, i think dt is laughing in Badosky! this guy is...
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by channel190(m): 5:56am On Jan 24, 2013
never seize to give a listening hear to what you love must; if others do it for you, you may seize to be yours again.
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
kitty kat: Op,

To get "varified" post ur picture,
real name,
date of birth,
town of origin
Blood group
House address
School address
Phone number
Parents name and number
Pastors name and number
HOD's name and number
Intrnational Passport
And send 100,000naira "varification" fee to my acc. PM me for the details
all that for what?
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by kittykat1(f): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
patin48hrs: all that for what?
to varify urself.grin grin
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2013
IZUKWU: yeah i can see that the op is becoming very notorious. But i was responding to the topics and not to the personaslity of the op
I will go wild if that is how to remain here!

My personality?
Do you know me, what sort of notorious personality have u discovered about me?

1 Like

Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
channel 190: never seize to give a listening hear to what you love must; if others do it for you, you may seize to be yours again.
my darling!!!
I rather talk to wOods than let others listen to my words.

You are a dear!
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
kitty kat: to varify urself.grin grin
mrs moderator keep ur offer
Re: Snippets Learned From Relationships. by patin48hrs(f): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
IZUKWU: all these just for the love of a woman. All i have learnt is to be myself and be true to myself .
that is the best thing man.

All man should be they self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legend of The Seeker: Adam finds love and then a Job! (photos) / Every Guys Nightmare...truss Me!! / New York Couple Commits Suicide By Jumping In Front Of Speeding Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.