Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Which Religion Is The Most Logical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Is The Most Logical? (2768 Views)

Christianity Or Islam Which Religion First Existed? / Religion Is Sweet Poison, Heaven Is A State Of Mind. / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by leonshom(m): 6:14am On Jan 21, 2013
I would like to know which Religion is the most logical in terms of content and practices !
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
^^^

Good afternoon Leon,

Hmmm...what would you have me say? This is the way this thread would go:

Atheists:

'All religions are illogical and their followers are a bunch of deluded individuals"...

Pagans:

"All these foreign illogical religions should be kicked out of Africa and let all embrace our very logical local gods"

Muslims:

"Islam is the most logical and there is only one true God whose name is Allah...if you think I am lying check the bible and see the 101 conradictions in there...you infidels better come and follow the true religion of Peace"

Christians:

"The bible says that Christianity is the only way to Christ and everyone outside Christianity will definitely be-friend HELL...as such Christianity is the only logical way to God"

Agnostics:

"Well my friends its possible that there is God but we are not certain sha...anyways make we all do am as we like joor...free style is the logical way to go joor..."

Hindu, Budhist, Grail message...etc:

"What about us?...we have been so marginalized that no one cares to bother about what we think...Remember that even the bible says narrow is the way and only a few people will find it...since we are few then our religion is the most logical"

Sir, the point is everyone would claim that their religion or otherwise is the logical one to follow. I assure you of one thing: CONFUSION!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by mumumugu(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mm
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
HIndus and to an extent, even Buddhists are Pagans.
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by benodic: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
the only religion that is logical is the one you found for yourself at a point in time. problem is that it will be logical only to you and others in it at that point in time. once it ceases being logical to you move on and find the next logical one for you. problem arises when people want to push their own believes onto others who are not ready to see from their own logical point of view.

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by advocate666: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Satanism deal with reality. There is nothing more logical than reality.
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by wiegraf: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2013
striktlymi: ^^^

Good afternoon Leon,

Hmmm...what would you have me say? This is the way this thread would go:

Atheists:

'All religions are illogical and their followers are a bunch of deluded individuals"...

Pagans:

"All these foreign illogical religions should be kicked out of Africa and let all embrace our very logical local gods"

Muslims:

"Islam is the most logical and there is only one true God whose name is Allah...if you think I am lying check the bible and see the 101 conradictions in there...you infidels better come and follow the true religion of Peace"

Christians:

"The bible says that Christianity is the only way to Christ and everyone outside Christianity will definitely be-friend HELL...as such Christianity is the only logical way to God"

Agnostics:

"Well my friends its possible that there is God but we are not certain sha...anyways make we all do am as we like joor...free style is the logical way to go joor..."

Hindu, Budhist, Grail message...etc:

"What about us?...we have been so marginalized that no one cares to bother about what we think...Remember that even the bible says narrow is the way and only a few people will find it...since we are few then our religion is the most logical"

Sir, the point is everyone would claim that their religion or otherwise is the logical one to follow. I assure you of one thing: CONFUSION!!!

Thank you!

Is this the real mi or the impostor?
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 22, 2013
wiegraf:

Good morning Wirgraf,

The impostor is out for about 52 weeks!
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by wiegraf: 4:56am On Jan 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Good morning Wirgraf,

The impostor is out for about 52 weeks!

So you tell jokes?

That asides, hhahahahaahahahha. Do you know who it was though?
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 22, 2013
wiegraf:

So you tell jokes?

That asides, hhahahahaahahahha. Do you know who it was though?

Sorry about the joke! I felt it would be the most effective way of passing across the underlying message.

I do know the culprit! My gut tells me it is ........ He alone had the motive to do such and my gut feeling is yet to let me down.

PS: It's been quite a while I saw ur post. Welcome back!
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by wiegraf: 5:39am On Jan 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Sorry about the joke! I felt it would be the most effective way of passing across the underlying message.

I do know the culprit! My gut tells me it is ........ He alone had the motive to do such and my gut feeling is yet to let me down.

PS: It's been quite a while I saw ur post. Welcome back!

Actually, I like jokes. But yes, sorry op for derailing.

Ty for the bolded oga. I've been around more or else, just busier than usual (and I can't find my bb charger lol, too lazy to go find another)
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 22, 2013
^^^
Yea OP sorry for derailing! You lazy? Don't think so! Lol @charger! Hope you get one soon!

Thanks!
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by okeyxyz(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2013
leonshom: I would like to know which Religion is the most logical in terms of content and practices !

What do you mean by logical? Logic can be anything. It is simply a pattern of thought\behaviour, and based on that any system of thought\behaviour is logical.

Do you mean scientific?
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by leonshom(m): 4:25am On Jan 23, 2013
wiegraf:

Thank you for dis !
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by leonshom(m): 4:27am On Jan 23, 2013
okeyxyz:

What do you mean by logical? Logic can be anything. It is simply a pattern of thought\behaviour, and based on that any system of thought\behaviour is logical.

Do you mean scientific?
I guess Religion and Science dos not correlate, so let's say logical in such a way,dat is most reasonable !
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by Gambrosia: 5:53am On Jan 23, 2013
None! kiss
Re: Which Religion Is The Most Logical? by wiegraf: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
leonshom:
Thank you for dis !

Eh, I hope you know I wasn't chastising him, as he's more or else correct. So is @okey in a sense. If you mean logical as in mathematical, the obvious answer would be agnostic atheism with a nice focus on the 'atheist' part. Then again, like striktly says, I am an atheist so I would likely say that, no?

Especially as this is NL, where very few actual discussions take place. It's more everyone haranguing everyone else for having different views. (Though to be fair to us non-affiliated quite a few religious try to rob others of their rights with barely believable impunity.)

Edit: come to think of it, agnostic atheism isn't a religion. My bahdt here as well...

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Is God / Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? / Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.