Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test (6007 Views)

Pwc Aptitude TEST / 10 Hard Questions You May Be Asked At Your Next Job Interview / These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by donperlado(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2013
PWC ; whats are the questions likely to be asked by PWC aptitude test
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by donperlado(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2013
anybody with idea can help out
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2013
donperlado: PWC ; whats are the questions likely to be asked by PWC aptitude test

Please Ђǿw did u apply?
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by Siicker(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2013
Yeah. Please kindly tell us how You applied.
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by donperlado(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
i saw the vacancy in one of this job site i cant picture which of the jobsites. maybe naija hotjobs, etc
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by Phonon: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
I don't think anyone would forget where they saw a job advert that they deem important.Besides,PwC is not recruiting Graduate Trainees for this year yet.

donperlado: i saw the vacancy in one of this job site i cant picture which of the jobsites. maybe naija hotjobs, etc
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by sharlzy: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Well they av started recruitin for graduate trainees, just apply via their career portal......anyone knows wat to xpct in their test?
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by Phonon: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
If you can't find the job posting,then search using this reference code on their Nigeria site:

125-NIG00013

YOU WOULD DEFINITELY SEE IT

PwC's aptitude test is based on SHL.
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by achmed1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Shl: personality questionaire, numerical and verbal aptitude test and an interview.

Pls in the app form what is the meaning of Average grade, Study point/ acvhieved average.
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by achmed1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pls, does anybody know if they would be recruiting into advisory dept, cos that grad role presently listed is Assurance. I prefer Advisory/consulting.
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by Phonon: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
ASSURANCE ASSURANCE ASSURANCE only.
achmed1: Pls, does anybody know if they would be recruiting into advisory dept, cos that grad role presently listed is Assurance. I prefer Advisory/consulting.
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by achmed1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thanx boss. I will will apply for this position.

When I get in i will change to my desired career path. Amen
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by Phonon: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
Well,don't give the recruiters this impression.Good luck.
achmed1: Thanx boss. I will will apply for this position.

When I get in i will change to my desired career path. Amen

Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
I wrote PwC's aptitude test last year. It's purely SHL. And you'll probably write it at your convenience. I think I wrote mine at home. You'll be asked to login to the SHL site and write the test. Time is short and the questions are much(35-39questions for verbal and 19-25 questions for numerical all in 19mins or so)and tough. Get familiar with SHL now. Good luck
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Note: for those that are finding it difficult to apply. Use a PC.
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by olawunmisamuel1: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
WOW! LOL! I hate this shl!
Lilema: I wrote PwC's aptitude test last year. It's purely SHL. And you'll probably write it at your convenience. I think I wrote mine at home. You'll be asked to login to the SHL site and write the test. Time is short and the questions are much(35-39questions for verbal and 19-25 questions for numerical all in 19mins or so)and tough. Get familiar with SHL now. Good luck
Re: PWC ; Whats Are The Questions Likely To Be Asked By PWC Aptitude Test by justiyke: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2013
pls someone shld pls send me SHL Questions. Osuji_justin@yahoo.com. Tanx alot

(1) (Reply)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Amazon Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Benefits Of Working With Sweet Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.