Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (10970 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by debo4luv(m): 8:37am On Jan 21, 2013
If the spirit of the Lord demands that you tell your spouse all about your unholy affairs (adultery) within the confines of marriage, what would you do as a man or woman? Would you be able to tell your wife as a husband? Would you be able to tell your husband as a wife? How would you take it as a man or woman? Sincere answers please cos it's happening in many homes.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by feminineA: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2013
If its the spirit of God! Ask for the wisdom on how to go about it. Then discuss it with your pastor. Make sure you obey the spirit cause if you don't the consequences might be more grievous

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2013
I would.

I dont even need to wait for the lord. I would just tell her to clear my conscience. The reason being that we have a very honest relationship and living with such a lie would be tough for me.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2013
even when it will break the relationship?
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Drdaps(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2013
Once it is the spirit i will do so but if it backfire then i will backfire the spirit also.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nwogbe: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2013
ok na
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by elliottibanga(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2013
"The Lord" should have told your cheating a*s*s not to cheat in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by djeezy(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Of course i would. Disobeying God can lead to grievious consequences, even more severe than the one that may suffice when i tell the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by jhydebaba(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2013
How am I suppose to know the voice of the Lord or through which medium does the Lord communicates

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 21, 2013
The spirit of the lord no know the implications? So if my spouse pour me hot water and my skin burns, will the spirit of the lord treat my skin? Abeg jor....

If e too much make the spirit tell am by himself because i no fit take that kind of risk.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Oluwaadajo(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2013
You don't need to becos God himself will tell your spouse leaving you with the easy task of confessing the gory details.

I have seen this happen to people I know twice. One was my best friend in school. He tried to hide it but God took his peace away and he himself couldn't wait to confess.

Nothing under heaven is hidden from God.
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by hrmkz: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2013
What if the same lord ask me to cheat in the first place. shocked
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2013
which Lord, Lord of the Rings??

14 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by babarazy: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2013
Of course YES. Who am i to disobey God? Patapat the wife go park out.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Truckpusher(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2013
Some secrets should go down with you to the grave even if heavens should fall.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2013
I am 100% surE that the lord will never ask me to do such thing. Man is polygamous in nature so I have every right to straff if I so desire. Pls don't get it twisted
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by safarigirl(f): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2013
Why should you wait for the Lord to spoon feed you? Why do you think he gave you a conscience? What kind of silly question is this?

That being said, it may not always be good, but some things are better left unsaid. Especially with women, they would rather not know. Sure, they may suspect and expect you to come out with it, but trust me, the damage done will exceed the intent behind telling.

Please keep God out of YOUR human faults.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by princemolak(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2013
The lord no fit tel me dat kin thing,and if he did,ama tel her www.efiweblog.info
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Mr1234(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2013
where was the spirit when I was cheating?

I probably might hear the spirit if my headphones are not on.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by micklplus(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2013
God this, God that!
The spirit didn't talk to you when you were slamming away, firing away and vigourously slamming that a.s.s in a d.o.ggy style combat?

Like one poster said above, if its too much, the spirit of the Lord should go tell her himself.LOL

*** I had never cheated on my wife since I got married though.
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by limilkyclever: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2013
if God demand that i should told him, i will take off the shame and do the will of God
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by SORTER: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2013
;DWaiting for thy Lord's directives first...
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Mrthunzzz09(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2013
The worst of the debts to owe is d debt of the truth. U nid 2 resist d temptation in d first place by searching ur conscience n makin d ryt decision. If this 'temptation' averts all the precautions n cautions u took, bcus u dn't want 2 get addicted to it, u sud kw dat confessin 2 ur partna is d solution. This is easier said than don but try it n c hw u wil increase d trust in ur rlatshp.
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2013
limilky.clever:
if God demand that i should told him, i will take off the shame and do the will of God
You must told him oh!

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by mynameisMash: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Am sure the holy spirit knowz beta d bible verse dat sayz 'old tinz ar passed away while new tinz ar to begin'...why bring bk such memories wen evntually it az passed away
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
limilky.clever:
as u told him he must be tokded too
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2013
limilky.clever:
as u told him he must be tolded oo. Oyibo dey callam totology u knw nah toto mata wey dey chelsea john terry also tolded his wife o
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by redcliff: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2013
feminine A: If its the spirit of God! Ask for the wisdom on how to go about it. Then discuss it with your pastor. Make sure you obey the spirit cause if you don't the consequences might be more grievous
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2013
Na today?? "The Lord said..." na him pastors dey take psyche una meanwhile the Lord don give all him instructions inside the Bible...
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by jagabanban: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2013
Restitution is one of the central teachings of the word of God. Confession of infidelity is a form of restitution, as it implies the person is seeking a conscience that is void of offence towards God and man. You erred and now correcting your error. Asides the forgiveness from God, which is assured, you know need to tell your spouse and ask for forgiveness. It would definitely not be easy for your spouse to forgive you. However, considering that the Lord asked you to do it, He would make the forgiveness possible. Its not your confessing that guarantee the forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by tellwisdom: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2013
Abeg give me em pin make I chat am..I need money badly, make I borrow small money from the one he wan give me as his son sad sad
Re: Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? by gumzee(f): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2013
Me undecided tEll him no b me go use my mouth fine divorce 4 mysef o tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Took A Second Wife To Avert Impending Scandal / What Will You Do When Your Daughter Starts To Date? / Is It Compulsor For A Woman To Know How To Cook? Would You Marry One Who Doen't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.