Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Do Old Folks Foresee Their Deaths These Days? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Old Folks Foresee Their Deaths These Days? (455 Views)

25 Strange And Crazy Deaths That Will Boggle Your Mind / MVB News:cynthia Bailey On Nene Leakes: "I Don't Foresee Us Being Bff's Again / " I Foresee Igbo Becomming Lagos Gov"-okafor Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Old Folks Foresee Their Deaths These Days? by Nigeriakan: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2013
It marvelled me when I read the portion of the Scriptures that narrates how Isaac blessed his sons before he died. This very part shows us that Isaac had foreseen his deathday which then prompted him to praying for his children before dying. I think Abraham did something near that: he found a wife for Isaac before he died. And such similar issues occur and recur in the Bible.
While growing up in the village, I used to hear such stories as well; when an old, dying parent would call their children and share a word of prayers with them because they knew they would soon die. Infact, some died just after they had finished the prayers.
But nowadays, I don't think such thing still happens -- or it may be that I am only assuming it does not. Please have you witnessed or heard of such experience just of recent?
Just curious to know...

(1) (Reply)

More Interesting Facts Continues.................. / Politicking The Naija Way 1 / Www.pulchra.in , Company For Hair Extensions Looking For Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.