Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes (20448 Views)

Name Your Best Car!!! / Best Car’s Videos Ever! / Best Car For Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by Namzy(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Nothing washes pass flood, It thoroughly cleans inside and out including engine rods and pistons. Just make sure ypu park it near a wall to avoid sliding off
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by MrFuckallday: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Check CarSpa. It's good
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by rovher: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Well he or she who wears a shoe knows whr it hurts... take out time to do thw washing yourself at home, wear some Shorts, and a top, go down and scrub the seats yourself, foot mates, rooftops, in that way u also learning and decovering stuffs out about your car, details that u havnt had time to check out... U can also try out a particular carwash by Oregun road before NNPC filling station, just right next to CONOIL filling station, just along that road that leads to Ojota... they wash absolutely well, dashboard, seats, engine, evrything u need, dey got it, Rim shiner, dashboard spray, airfreshner... e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by Agima1st: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2017
AjanleKoko:
Does anybody know where in Lagos you can get your car treated well? I mean a thorough cleaning, inside, outside, even the engine block, with good waxing of the dashboards and all those crevices where dust and food specks get in?

I have tried all kinds of car washes, and always ends up frustrated. Don't really have time to do the washing myself, but I revert to that on occasion.
Chech, berger suya b/s alone Apapa/Oshodi express way. Your car will be cleaned like toks.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by MikaelsonRx(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Goan park your car somwhere in Lekki, the flood will do the honour.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by merits(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
knightsTempler:
Lol this thread was created since 2013 and the mods just went and dug it out from the archives, in other words 'twas resurrected haha! Nice one
why would'nt they lack of thread?and dig for belated thread in their archives. when someone like me will create a thread and never get to front page.since then I stop disturbing myself.all I do everyday is to come here see their trash thread and read comments,and move on to a forum that value the most and upload my always welcome thread.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by kidman96(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
AjanleKoko:
Does anybody know where in Lagos you can get your car treated well? I mean a thorough cleaning, inside, outside, even the engine block, with good waxing of the dashboards and all those crevices where dust and food specks get in?

I have tried all kinds of car washes, and always ends up frustrated. Don't really have time to do the washing myself, but I revert to that on occasion.

Give me a call and I can come to ur place or anywhere you want to wash ur car for you. I have over 20 yrs cash wash experience...( Not exaggerating) I know exactly what you want and I am the only one in Lagos who can give it to you. I can wash ur engine cleaner than a steam wash and brush ur floors better than a vacuum cleaner. It will cost you much but I assure you will appreciate it believe me. I have another job I do currently but I miss car washing because it's a job once enjoyed doing. I can only do it on a Saturday... If you are interested pm me and I'll give you my number.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by braimeddy: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chest beater #welldonsir
kidman96:

Give me a call and I can come to ur place or anywhere you want to wash ur car for you. I have over 20 yrs cash wash experience...( Not exaggerating) I know exactly what you want and I am the only one in Lagos who can give it to you. I can wash ur engine cleaner than a steam wash and brush ur floors better than a vacuum cleaner. It will cost you much but I assure you will appreciate it believe me. I have another job I do currently but I miss car washing because it's a job once enjoyed doing. I can only do it on a Saturday... If you are interested pm me and I'll give you my number.

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by Olulinks(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
You don't know how useful this your comment is. In fact, you don't know how helpful it is. And above all, it's the whole truth.
kuntash:
the best car wash is ur your house... DIY.... once a while...

it gives you the opportunity to check so many things around the car, tyre valves, rear lightnings, dents etc

most importantly too, ur waist needs it.. lol

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
CAN YOU DRIVE FROM FESTAC TO AJAA TO GET BETTER CAR WASHING?
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by meetchandus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is oneof the best car wash..If you decide to go here,ask for Abbey or Lawrence.Those guys wash cars satisfactorily

rovher:
Well he or she who wears a shoe knows whr it hurts... take out time to do thw washing yourself at home, wear some Shorts, and a top, go down and scrub the seats yourself, foot mates, rooftops, in that way u also learning and decovering stuffs out about your car, details that u havnt had time to check out... U can also try out a particular carwash by Oregun road before NNPC filling station, just right next to CONOIL filling station, just along that road that leads to Ojota... they wash absolutely well, dashboard, seats, engine, evrything u need, dey got it, Rim shiner, dashboard spray, airfreshner... e.t.c
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by geaman: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2017
AjanleKoko:

you can come to My car wash at medina estate gbagada. we give d best service in Nigeria no doubt
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by chizyn(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls can sum1 recommend a Professional place in lagos i can get my car pim-ped, am in dire need of one.
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by kweistix(m): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2017
To wash and detail SUVs is N10,000. This includes interior cleaning, sanitizing and decontamination of the cabin to include upholstery, floor, roof, dashboard, ac vents and seat belts. deodorizing and sanitizing to rid the cabin of bacteria build up, finally waxing/polishing of the dashboard and leather seats where applicable. Exterior washing and waxing of car and tires. Washing of the engine and trunk(booth).
SEDANS - N9,000. This service takes about 3-4 hours depending on how busy we are.

We also restore dull headlamps to the original state. This process is called de-oxidation. N8,000

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by emmaak2(m): 5:40am On Aug 18, 2017
kweistix:
To wash and detail SUVs is N10,000. This includes interior cleaning, sanitizing and decontamination of the cabin to include upholstery, floor, roof, dashboard, ac vents and seat belts. deodorizing and sanitizing to rid the cabin of bacteria build up, finally waxing/polishing of the dashboard and leather seats where applicable. Exterior washing and waxing of car and tires. Washing of the engine and trunk(booth).
SEDANS - N9,000. This service takes about 3-4 hours depending on how busy we are.

We also restore dull headlamps to the original state. This process is called de-oxidation. N8,000

OGA 10K TO WASH CAR?

1 Like

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by maturemindsonly(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2017
emmaak2:

OGA 10K TO WASH CAR?
lol
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by vpnvouchers: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
kweistix:

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by winojasy: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Check out Autosparkle Waterless Interior Car Detailing. https://www.instagram.com/myautosparkle for transformation done to car interiors.
Specializes in interior detailing and come to you. This mobile service only applies to Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi axis.
By appointment only, you can get more datails and book on 09083519800.

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by adeeva06(f): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2018
10k to wash car?
Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by adeeva06(f): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2018
kweistix:

10k biti back

Re: Where In Lagos Are The Best Car Washes by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
GN

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. / Any Danger In Constantly Removing Your Car Battery? / Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Lekki Expressway In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.