Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26782 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by omarky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
I will surely go 4 Ini Edo........, she has all it take to sweep a man off his feet. I love everything about her. Sexy eyes!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by kcreal(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Faithnn: "All that glitters are not gold".

I can't remember any celeb. that bears this name.lol

9 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by razzberry2(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Op..swty u wanna STEAL my man?*winks*I LUV Joseph..guy's HOT!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by swtcharissa(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mike Ezuronye makes me go gaga,n if I were a man,Chioma chukwuka

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Onlinebiz2012: 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
[img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img] will marry tonto dikeh
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Imprida(f): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Just give me ice prince and craig horner.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rihanna
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ifemiide: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nneka... That wake up world girl
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by oliidell(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Blake Lively...Lovin her ryt now...but Martha Ankoma turns me on
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by crackhaus: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
This is what dreams are made of.... cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Onyiip(f): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
African- 2face
white- the lead actor in step up 3. Cant remember his name.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
swtcharissa: Mike Ezuronye makes me go gaga,n if I were a man,Chioma chukwuka
oh dat innocent look with the cute mouth....m cuming alredi
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Blue IVY
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Mortiple(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thank God I married my wife.

However, Serena Williams is got it! I like it BIIIGGGG!! cheesy
Omotola is another.

I really don't understand why I lust after women that are 'HIPpily' endowed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Goldenheart(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmmm...

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by richard69(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Seeing Nadia buhari gives me orgasm!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Legalplayerz: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Emma Watson Or Kerry Washington.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by igbeke: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
judging by beauty, i'll go 4 kikelomo adeyemi, d yoruba actress.
do u know her?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by skydeep(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Johnny Depp
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by gsalvatore: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Batiatus's wife( Lucy Lawless) for Spartacus if I was older. The lady na another tin if u know wat I mean.

Django Wife- I can't remember her name. She get charisma, na why Jamie Fox covered d whole nine yards in order to Repo her.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Coldfeet(f): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
kcreal:

I can't remember any celeb. that bears this name.lol
I wonder too o!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ksam(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
If am to choose frm Nigeria,,i will choose Omotola,,in ghanian i will choose Nadia buhari but outside Africa i will go for Kim kadashian and in Asia i will go for deepeka padukoni or katrina kaif both frm India...wow!!! I wish i can have them all....
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by freecocoa(f): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Enrique Iglasias or KAKA.

I don't even know why but I just really love these guys.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by HIV1: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mosun Fulani she is quite beautiful. I can 2,000,000 dollars for her bride price cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Ucheeze13(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
I wil go for Okojon iweala, becouse she is very brilliant.......lol
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by etudaddy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tonto dike
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
slimyem: Ewwwwundecided

@op,Mine would be Peter Bishop's character of Fringe(Joshua Jackson) or Marty D£eks character of NCIS(Eric Christian Olsen)wink
Peter Bishop? He's old now *surprised*
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by crazygod(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmm. Let's see... I'd pick between yvonne nelson and patience jonathan (if I'm to pick from africa) then goin international, I'd pick dat babe dat starred in Underworld. Love sexy female vampires in black tights.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Iya rainbow.am tripping for her gan.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Augustinaz(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
None, because they put their careers first above everything else.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by cutekonkolo(f): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
As for ♍ε wenthworth Miller(mlchael scolfield) all the way! He is cool and charming

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
toba: Tiwa savage.

Serena williams
Yes o mines are Isha Sesay from CNN. if it has to be a Naija yes i pick Tiwa Savage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours / Uche Jombo Comes For Female Fan Who Feels Her ‘fashion Sense’ Is Appalling / Joy Nguma Builds A House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.