Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26790 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by sunee1: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2013
tonto
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by shomie(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
rihanna cos we love each oda
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dyn01: 11:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Let's try TONTO DIKE.... grin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2013
Chris hemsworth or denzel washington or zac efron..he's got beautiful blue eyes..
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by justice00(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2013
hmm..most definitely Eva Mendes..she is beauty personified,no silicon waxing and all that stuff,a natural beauty! smiley
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by newacca: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Stephanie Okereke smiley
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by kolamilan(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kerry Washington, Gabrielle Monique Union,Han Go Eun, katrina kaif etc i wanna have them all.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Andybaby: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Yvonne Okoro. I would have said Dakore but she is married. I like girls with a sweet and friendly temperament
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by bigmo1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Blue IVY
That's scary. U must be å peadophile. If JayZ handle you ehn.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Bigboy100: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
I am a lil' obssessed with big curvy booty N so will chose Serena Williams or Omotola Jolade Ekeinde.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Ardedaryor(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
nooonnnnn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by hollypagan: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
CFCfan:

I'll add Rita Dominic to my list grin
that gal wey her face look like orange
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Clairette(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
It would be Mikel Obi. Just love that guy, his lips. My spirit n his kinda click. I'll marry Mikel 1000 times over
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by stjohn1: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
madan: Hello lovers of Nairaland! I just thought about this and wish to know your view on it. I want each of you to tell me the celebrity you would marry if you have the opportunity to do so. And also tell me your reasons for picking that celebrity. As for me, I would love to marry Joseph Benjamin, the regular host of PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA, who is also known as Tega in Tinsel. I chose Joseph because he is handsome and seems to be a cool guy. I love the way he speaks and also his dress sense. He is very very charming. I love him.
4 me, i pick funke akindele. For all reasons.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ade4clem: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
I love and adore Chika Ike

She's my dream woman, i must go for her before this year runs out
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Clairette: It would be Mikel Obi. Just love that guy, his lips. My spirit n his kinda click. I'll marry Mikel 1000 times over
why una spirit no go click....he earns close to 100,000pounds a week and u are a naija babe

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'll add Isha Sesay to my list, though she recently got engaged embarassed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Koikoi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
rafhell:

You must be Sick!!!
Better go and examine your skull for fracture.

Seriously, I'm very fine and in love. btw why can't I love who I want, wanna make a choice for me?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
tunapawizzy:
why una spirit no go click....he earns close to 100,000pounds a week and u are a naija babe
LWKMD grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Tytgirl: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
For me, if am a guy na Adele, bt since am nt na Drogba cos of his humble disposition.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by pleacutie(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
I wud love chidi mokeme cos he z my kind of a dream man
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by NoQualms1(f): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
phaya: Enrique Iglesias! He's got 'heart-attack body' *phew*

You got it. Enrique Miguel Iglesias anyday, anytime.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Clairette: It would be Mikel Obi. Just love that guy, his lips. My spirit n his kinda click. I'll marry Mikel 1000 times over
My spirit kinda clicks with your spirit too
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Chuksgeo: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
Anna Hathaway and if am older Sharon Stone
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Chuksgeo: Anna Hathaway

Are you gay? Or you're just lost in the world and tired of living?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by DeraDeluca: 3:35am On Jan 25, 2013
lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]iyanya
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by preeky: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2013
Will Smith na marry me
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dorggito1(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2013
stephanie okereke luv that babe sexy eyes nd black beauty.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by mafioso47(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2013
Eva Alordia!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by girlyly: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2013
ryt from teenage its been THE ROCK buh now dat am grow seriously i wish he can come for me TYLER PERRY. wish to be married to him forEVER grin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by jaydude(f): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mr Ibu undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dguruja(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2013
D Sebastian, a news caster at BBC world news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos / Rachel Bakam Covers Japan Documentary, Received By Government / Gwyneth Paltrow Voted World's Most-Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.