Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26783 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Humphreydis(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
none!...na risk!...i dnt wanna spend nd get divorced....i will stick wit ma village wifey,dey r d best!...peace of mind no ni...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
The tinsel Adegbite
Kelly Brook (I will do a brain transplant)
Mallinda Williams of Soul food.
Genevieve Nnaji
Scarlet Johanssen
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by olivegirl(f): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ma husband 0R gudlUck. I like calm men
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by agabaI23(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Ghanian actress Juliet Ibrahim. She's endowed.
While I ll love to have Goldie, Tonto Dikeh, Nicky Minaj, Stephanie Okereke & Mercy Johnson as concubines.
I like stephanie too.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by slamstan(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rihanna or serena williams
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Toosure70: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Funke Akindele
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
GREENHOUSE: Mama G. [size=15pt]G for GENERAL[/size] wink wink
Ara
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Carinaflo(f): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
If i were a guy, i will go for Genevieve Nnaji. I really like that lady.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by kayLion(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
I think I wil do Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian...am sorry Kanye, I have to say that
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by webizone(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Who's a celebrity? My true girlfriend/wife to be of course (ie, if I wud ever get). I wud celebrate her everyday.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by omoodeogere(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
omotola
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by dammytex: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Marry - none
Date-out - Liv Tyler (something about those eyes)
Dinner date - Jessica Alba
Walk by the park - Beyonce
clubbing - Megan Good
Vacation - Scarlett Johansson

Don't bother yourself, they all have NOTHING in common.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by petsam11(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Give me Genevieve Nnaji anytime... I really love that lady...Always driving me crazy...The way she talks and smiles even when she cries in her movies, I get emotional...I love u Genny!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Rasheed02(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Me go marry cossy orjiakor if she was within ma age group,i love her soft voice,bodily endowment among oda tinz,me be her real fan o...ppl may see me as stupid 4 dz bt d point is i will surely change her ways.ppl do change!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by nasty45(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
For me tis meagan good,meagan good and meagan good...d babe wit a still shape...lemme av ha contact
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by pauloskyo: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chika Ike.I love her so much
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Niseamaka(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tulisa. she`s hawt.

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by 1121: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
anytime i see omosexy both in film or in picture, i have alot of dirty imagination.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Gabrielle Union all the way!

4 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
petsam11: Give me Genevive Nnaji anytime... I really love that lady...Always driving me crazy...The way she talks and smiles even when she cries in her movies, I get emotional...I love u Genny!!!
lov u 2 baby!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by RioFernandez(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chika Ike 4 sure. Awwwww she's such a diva kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ayotolah: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
William Levy : Cuban but very popular in Mexican soaps. Dat guy fine no b small. (Don't mess with an angel).
Richardo Agbor: My God, his eyes? And his afro cut? His eyes turn me on, anyday, anytime.
David Beckham: Simply beautiful...and when he smiles...kai...
Scot Disick: His swags...and his eyes...and his voice.
C. Ronaldo: Sexy...simply sexy...his torso Kai... A week with him will do...
One dark Yoruba actor, can't remember his name now but he is quite young and close to Damola Olatunji, graduated from Moshood Abiola Poly...just sweet!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Ndkings1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
thinking. . . .
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by NosaHenry(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Isha sasey of CNN. So cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Giv me MAJID!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
lust caution
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Promolysis(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mercy johnson cuz of her big breast. Love sucking so much. #wink#
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by eminemkayc: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jessica alba... luv her to death...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Sheggun1: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tonto dikeh..........n rihanna..................
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by petsam11(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
JOYCEOUS: lov u 2 baby!!!

If u are really Genny? I love you mooooore swty!!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by RuthIsaac(f): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chidi Mokeme i really luv his eyes and the way he speak.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by blackbeau1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
give me chidi mokeme or uti nwachukwu any day and im good to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joy Nguma Builds A House In Lagos (Photos) / 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate / Rachel Bakam Covers Japan Documentary, Received By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.