Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

At What Time Of The Day Do You Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / At What Time Of The Day Do You Code (1108 Views)

OFER: Can You Code Voguepay Payment Gateway Extension Module For Boxbilling? / How long do you code a day(Hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by guru01(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2013
Perhaps i will say its night, but for me i can code whenever am relaxed.
In some cases i will wakeup from sleep, after more chores i open my PC and want to work on something, before i know it i will discover that i spend more time browsing the internet going from site to site.
So people might say, when they are hungry or tired, but these are not my case, i work more when am less hungry and also full of strength.
Wow, what do you do if you open your PC beside your bed, funny, i become lazy and sleep off.

What about you?
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by yawatide(f): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Due to my young kids, I am forced to code late at night or during the wee hours of the morning or when they are in school
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by greenmouse(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
mid night and early hours in the morning
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
guru01: Perhaps i will say its night, but for me i can code whenever am relaxed.
In some cases i will wakeup from sleep, after more chores i open my PC and want to work on something, before i know it i will discover that i spend more time browsing the internet going from site to site.
So people might say, when they are hungry or tired, but these are not my case, i work more when am less hungry and also full of strength.
Wow, what do you do if you open your PC beside your bed, funny, i become lazy and sleep off.

What about you?
I play with codes anytime i'm in the mood....I mean anytime of the day or night.
Call me a workaholic but for me, it's more like fun. wink
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2013
I always code from 11pm to 5am. If U find me on my PC during the day with my dev tools running, then I'm reviewing and noting down points to be implemented wen it's 11pm again. My coding itinerary is so flexible...
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by mrkels(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
At night , Busy in the financial sector during the day, when i get back home, i start my python lessons grin
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by shorxynla(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
i code at night and early in the morning....
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by solid3(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
I love coding all through the night. But when under pressure, or need to meet deadline, I code during day time.

Never new yawatide is married.
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by DualCore1: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2013
*solid*:
I love coding all through the night. But when under pressure, or need to meet deadline, I code during day time.

Never new yawatide is married.
Now you have known, time to shift to that your plan B babe. Go and see her family asap. You must marry this year!
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by miracle4(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dual Core:
Now you have known, time to shift to that your plan B babe. Go and see her family asap. You must marry this year!
pssing
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by dee5(m): 3:09am On Feb 06, 2013
i code @ anytime of d day but i seem to b more productive during d day... of late i discovered sublime text tool, laravel (php server-side) framework and AngularJS (javascript framework by google) and now i wanna code even when am asleep lol... any ways i tend to work more whenever i find a new tool... like when i first discovered Jquery lol...the animtions blew my mind.... gotta stop.
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by DualCore1: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2013
d.e.e.1:
i code @ anytime of d day but i seem to b more productive during d day... of late i discovered sublime text tool
Anytime I see someone talk of a text editor I am like "oh great, something else to try other than Notepad++". ......and I try it and never feel as comfy as in my home (Notepad++).

Nice looking editor, the Sublime. But not nice enough to make me leave Notepad++. I'm very satisfied with NP++ but coding is a very boring lifestyle so I am always on the look out for new things to ease the boring practice.
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by dee5(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
^^^ you have no idea how fast sublime can turn ur coding life into an interesting practise... so many user snippets, does fuzzy search among ur files just by pressing Ctrl+p sublime changed me 4rm a lazy programmer to a coderholic... give it a trial and u'll flee from Notepad++... try to create a project in sublime and c 4 urself
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by DualCore1: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Different strokes for different folks, I have built my lifestyle around NP++ and my custom-made dark and soft environment. I try new editors to see if they can offer something better for me. Sadly they don't offer a better experience. I do not intend to change lifestyle for an editor, I will use an editor that already fits my present style.
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2013
d.e.e.1:
^^^ you have no idea how fast sublime can turn ur coding life into an interesting practise... so many user snippets, does fuzzy search among ur files just by pressing Ctrl+p sublime changed me 4rm a lazy programmer to a coderholic... give it a trial and u'll flee from Notepad++... try to create a project in sublime and c 4 urself

i like that subline of a thing i don switch finally from NP++ today.

but i dont understand the reason of UNREGISTERED VERSION oh
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by dee5(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2013
it means you are using the trial version drop ur email and i'll send u the link to the full version
cracked by moi.
Re: At What Time Of The Day Do You Code by abhosts(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
A professional coder should be able to work at anytime of the day.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Register .edu.ng Domain / Please All Webmasters Come In / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.