Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105825 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by navygrl: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
logica: Pakistani man that buried his DEFORMED daughter? Egyptian that tried to kill his children for reading the Bible? Now use your brain to compare those to a HEALTHY NEW BORN BABY BURIED ALIVE FOR NO APPARENT REASON. I don't think I need to break it down to you. But a few hints: does this baby look deformed to you? Or does this baby look like she's been reading the Bible?
a child that appeared deformed to the father for have a disproportionate head. Which is very common in babies and they grow into it. Nothing was actually wrong with the baby. Or the baby in Canada because he believed it was posesed (sounds alot like an old Nigerian behavior9 oh and yes the baby here in Nigeria burried alive out of spite by the father. Only an ignorant fool would believe only a female could do this to her child. Let us not forget that the leading cause of death to pregnant women is the father of the baby killing her to dispose himself of them. Men can be just as cruel and wicked to their offspring if not more so
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
navygrl: a child that appeared deformed to the father for have a disproportionate head. Which is very common in babies and they grow into it. Nothing was actually wrong with the baby. Or the baby in Canada because he believed it was posesed (sounds alot like an old Nigerian behavior9 oh and yes the baby here in Nigeria burried alive out of spite by the father. Only an ignorant fool would believe only a female could do this to her child. Let us not forget that the leading cause of death to pregnant women is the father of the baby killing her to dispose himself of them. Men can be just as cruel and wicked to their offspring if not more so
I am not here to fight a gender war with you. ALL scenarios of NEW BORN babies being disposed off is by the mother. And do you know why? It's about access; nobody has more access to a new born (few hours old) than the mother. Not even the father does. None of your examples are of NEW BORNS; the youngest was 2 days old (Pakistani) and just arrived from the hospital. BUT this one isn't more than a few hours old. I don't make up my argument based on silly gender affiliation (like you) but on facts.

The second quote still shows you are all about gender war of which I can assure you that you've missed the road. We are speaking of a new born baby buried alive, you are speaking of pregnant mothers killed by their lovers. Who is arguing about "women are more evil than men versus men are more evil than women" with you? That's the kind of argument you can have with yourself; not with me. My argument is based on the circumstances surrounding THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT. Ki la gbe, ki lo ju?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by navygrl: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2013
logica: I am not here to fight a gender war with you. ALL scenarios of NEW BORN babies being disposed off is by the mother. And do you know why? It's about access; nobody has more access to a new born (few hours old) than the mother. Not even the father does. None of your examples are of NEW BORNS; the youngest was 2 days old (Pakistani) and just arrived from the hospital. BUT this one isn't more than a few hours old. I don't make up my argument based on silly gender affiliation (like you) but on facts.

The second quote still shows you are all about gender war of which I can assure you that you've missed the road. We are speaking of a new born baby buried alive, you are speaking of pregnant mothers killed by their lovers. Who is arguing about "women are more evil than men versus men are more evil than women" with you? That's the kind of argument you can have with yourself; not with me. My argument is based on the circumstances surrounding THIS PARTICULAR INCIDENT. Ki la gbe, ki lo ju?
sweetheart my argument is not a gender war, but that BOTH genderes are equaly capable of this crime. That without the facts available (which at this time the culprit is still unknown) one can not make an intelligent theory of who is responsible. Parent, sibling, extended family, etc.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by monssy: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2013
Its not the same story Oº°˚˚˚°º . That baby was four months old while dis one was buried with the̶̲̥̅̊ umblica cord. Isn't that barbaric?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
navygrl: That without the facts available (which at this time the culprit is still unknown) one can not make an intelligent theory of who is responsible. Parent, sibling, extended family, etc.
Really? I have already pointed out that the baby is just a few hours old (check the umbilical cord). And ONLY the mother could have access at this stage. She practically just popped the baby and dropped her in a shallow grave.

Do you think the father of the child will stand by her side waiting for the baby to pop out and for him to run off to bury the child in a shallow grave?

The fact that the grave is shallow is also a pointer to the most likely culprit - the mother. She doesn't have enough energy to dig a deeper grave (thankfully). This is only slightly different from the usual case of the baby dumped in a toilet or refuse dump (or you want to tell me those were done by the baby's father too?). The difference being this one tried as much as possible to cover up her evil act.

There's really no need to try to muddle up the puddle or engage in gender bias. For me, I have laid out the evidence and reached a conclusion. All you have done is speculation and bring up completely unrelated matters (such as pregnant mothers killed by lovers).
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by lifesabeach: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
logica: Abeg shut up. Ode.

See the rapist here o! He got angry with the comment enough to become insultive. Nairalanders call police on him ooo. His name is "logica"
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by ttey: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
The father buried this child!!! Not the mum o!! Twas the father cos the mum refused him sex!!! Insanity at its height!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
ttey: The father buried this child!!! Not the mum o!! Twas the father cos the mum refused him sex!!! Insanity at its height!!
Quit being stu.pid. I know it must be hard for you. Maybe if you read just a bit, you would know from the details that this happened in LAGOS to a NEW BORN; and not ASABA to a 2 MONTH old baby. Can you spot the difference?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by lifesabeach: 1:53am On Jan 25, 2013
logica: Your father is a r@pist. And please, can you please tell us how you knew the mother of the child was r@ped? It seems you have more information that the rest of us are privy to.

"Quit being stu.pid. I know it must be hard for you. Maybe if you read just a bit, you would know from the details that this happened in LAGOS to a NEW BORN; and not ASABA to a 2 MONTH old baby. Can you spot the difference?"

@logica--- CLEARLY YOU ARE PURE SCUM!!! YOU CANNOT EVEN REPLY TO ANY COMMENTS ON A PUBLIC FORUM WITHOUT BEING ABUSIVE?? You even stoop soooooo low to insult another person's father, simply because you do not agree with their point of view? I suspect you are some unfortunate kid (as in baby goat) who needs help and a loner who has no one else to play with but e-People on line to chat with cry. The boy who the girls run away from because you got halitosis. Come on, let the truth out. Maybe some nairalanders will have pity on you and ask for your address under the bridge and help put you out of your misery...effing r*etard!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by jamestidy: 7:12am On Jan 25, 2013
God has a purpose of keeping this child. This child must be a saviour to this generation..
Some people asked, if this is true, my people there is nothing God cannot do. The earlier You start believing what God can do the better for Ʊ..
Whosoever †̥̥ђã†̥̥ did this, I pray God should touch her to repent because this evil is ill-human.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by lifesabeach: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2013
logica: Your father is a monkey.

"logica!!!!!"...and you have just confirmed it! you drank expired, contaminated b*reast nono (milk) as an infant, grin now 95% of your brain has rotted away, so every reply to a comment has to be accompanied by an insult, even to other people's parents. Normal people don't do what you are doing. Hiding behind a computer and sending insults to anyone who you do not agree with their opinions. Olodo!!

The question now is how the remaining 5% of your brain was able to help you get access to the internet and what Nairaland moderators can do to keep you OFF, and help book an appointment for you at Aro or Yaba Psychiatric hospital, then with pastors from Cele church, MFM or Lord's Chosen--- you can pick. Discuss with moderators/ other Nairalanders in private. I will keep your secret... no one needs to know, ok? Pele... cry

[So, Pit latrine mouth, with a pit latrine life, go look for trouble somewhere else because you don't want to get into a war of words with me. Trust me tongue]
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by allycat: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
This child was obniously born in a medical facility hence the cord clamp, the mother of this baby may be in hospital right now crying for her missing baby. For all we know someone in the hospital could have stollen this baby and handed him over to a ritualist who needed a day old baby. A woman who plans to throw away a baby doesnt normally go to a hospital and pay hospital bills for delivery.Any thing could have happened so dont jump to conclusions.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
lifesabeach:
blahgiddy blah blah...my life sucks
Jezuz, do you always have to write an epistle of garbage that nobody will read?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
allycat: For all we know someone in the hospital could have stollen this baby and handed him over to a ritualist who needed a day old baby.
LMAO. A ritualist will now bury a baby alive in a SHALLOW GRAVE? What happened to the good old decapitation? You are making up the script along with the movie shoot.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by lifesabeach: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
logica: Jezuz, do you always have to write an epistle of garbage that nobody will read?

Again @ logica--You and sooooo many others have read my expose on "logica the illogical fool" and you sef, even replied, telling us all how YOUR life sucks, (and tried to put that in a dialogue like its me who said it). Mumu

Let me know if you are tired of insulting everyone, so I can also stop telling people on Nairaland your true life history, but if you want to continue, so be it. I am watching ALL your posts henceforth!!and if I catch you insulting anyone you disagree with their opinions ever again,you will see... Douche!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by ttey: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ logica-U culdnt just say its a different baby? Heheheheheeheheheheeheheheheheeheheheeeesomeone is frustrated cheesy
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by benedictac(f): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
this mother is very heartless many are trusting God for a child this one c one come buriel am always alive may God have mercy
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by aramhydey: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
I think dat babe really ave something 2 D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ on dis earth, if not how can d babe survive. Her mother will surely pay for wat she as done in future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.