Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! (2187 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / Nigerians Girls Said They Can;t Have A Single Boyfrnd. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ladies won't kill us with their dressing! It's not enough for them making us (the normal ones) go crazy about them, but now even a mad man can't control himself again! Chai! Why have they started arousing sexual feelings in mad men with their dressing? E no easy for mad men again o! Imagine a mad man running after a lady in the street shouting, ''No way, she can't just make my thing stand like this and go! I must do her; i must free myself from this''! Wow, mad men are in trouble these days that ladies have added another dimension to their madness by dressing so provocatively with the intention to 'kill' the men! We're ready to die admiring you *Chuckles* but, please spare the mad men on the street. On this fateful day, a lady just alighted from a taxi. A mad man was sitting some distance away from where the taxi stopped for her to alight. Right from when she alighted, this mad man had been looking at her, but when she got closer he started behaving funny; he scratched his head and gave a kind of smile that suggested something was tickling him inside! He buried his hands in his trousers and started playing with something around his waist where that thing which can find satisfaction only in the body of a woman is! As she walked past him and put some distance between them, he got up! He looked into the sky, his mouth moving but no one heard what he was saying! At that time the man between his legs had been so provoked that it assumed different dimensions and was struggling to go 'hunting'! The next thing we heard from him was, ''Waitin'', his hands placed over the enlarged area around his waist, ''how can this girl do this to me? This thing can't remain like this, no way''! He started running towards her saying those words above. Looking back and seeing that the mad man was running after her, she started running too! ...It's bad enough they're mad but why are the ladies adding more to it? Ladies why una com ad anoda dimension to their madness with una dressing? E gud like dat, ehn?

1 Like

Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by seunfly: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
That is marketing strategy, will you blame a mad man for trying to patronise a marketed product.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
DigitalSignal: Ladies won't kill us with their dressing! It's not enough for them makeing us (the normal ones) go crazy about them, but now even a mad man can't control himself again! Chai! Why have they started arousing sexual feelings in mad men with their dressing? E no easy for mad men again o! Imagine a mad man running after a lady in the street shouting, ''No way, she can't just make my thing stand like this and go! I must do her; i must free myself from this''! Wow, mad men are in trouble these days that ladies have added another dimension to their madness by dressing so provocatively with the intention to 'kill' the men! We're ready to die admiring you *Chuckles* but, please spare the mad men on the street. On this fateful day, a lady just alighted from a taxi. A mad man was sitting some distance away from where the taxi stopped for her to alight. Right from when she alighted, this mad man had been looking at her, but when she got closer he started behaving funny; he scratched his head and gave a kind of smile that suggested something was tickling him inside! He buried his hands in his trousers and started playing with something around his waist where that thing which can find satisfaction only in the body of a woman is! As she walked past him and put some distance between them, he got up! He looked into the sky, his mouth moving but no one heard what he was saying! At that time the man between his legs had been so provoked that it assumed different dimensions and was struggling to go 'hunting'! The next thing we heard from him was, ''Waitin'', his hands placed over the enlarged area around his waist, ''how can this girl do this to me? This thing can't remain like this, no way''! He started running towards her saying those words above. Looking back and seeing that the mad man was running after her, she started running too! ...It's bad enough they're mad but why are the ladies adding more to it? Ladies why una com ad anoda dimension to their madness with una dressing? E gud like dat, ehn?

If I can see posts like this on nairaland even once a month I will never quit. You can't get this from even internationally comedy shows. OH my days this is funny.

WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS DID THE MAD MEN CATCH HER?

1 Like

Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by IZUKWU(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
seunfly: That is marketing strategy, will you blame a mad man for trying to patronise a marketed product.
sleeping on okada!
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
It takes a mad woman to be chased by a mad man. But really, all these naked babes are mad ooo. If they are not, how can they dress that way?

1 Like

Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by specialguest(f): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Lolz id like to hear more of this story... I can imagine what would have happened if this incident occured on a lonely street at night..
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Mynd44: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
**dies Laughing**
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
rokiatu:

If I can see posts like this on nairaland even once a month I will never quit. You can't get this from even internationally comedy shows. OH my days this is funny.

WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS DID THE MAD MEN CATCH HER?
Really? As for your question, yes!
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Smuthx(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
This kind of post is not worth to be discussed here. We are civilised here. I believe this place is not a run-down poverty striken location where nonsense and gabbage is raised as an issue to be analysed.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Plarp: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
I think the real question is... why are they so many "mad men" in nigeria? grin
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
specialguest: Lolz id like to hear more of this story... I can imagine what would have happened if this incident occured on a lonely street at night..
Ok, I'll give the concluding part.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Smuthx: This kind of post is not worth to be discussed here. We are civilised here. I believe this place is not a run-down poverty striken location where nonsense and gabbage is raised as an issue to be analysed.
What has your being civilized got to do with the post? Does civilization make you escape reality? Or you're too bitter to let a smile escape your lips?
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Plarp: I think the real question is... why are they so many "mad men" in nigeria? grin
May be our girls can answer that! They've vowed to make every man go crazy, so if you have not gone crazy, then thank your stars! Lol.

1 Like

Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by 190theclown: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
That lady must be a nairalander undecided

im 100% sure she's freecocoa undecided
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by pendo89(f): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
grin grin damn.If they are mad up there then it must extend south.Meaning the thing is just mad and wild.

1 Like

Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Plarp: I think the real question is... why are they so many "mad men" in nigeria? grin
I think the real quetion is....... Why are there so many MAD ladies in Nigeria. Since only a mad person will hit the streets naccked or dressed in rags. I don't give a fk how expensive the rags might be.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 22, 2013
So civilisation makes peopole mad? And the normal people here are uncivilised and poor? Hen? If your kind of civilization is to go nakedd on d street, then I don't wanna be part of it.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Mynd44: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2013
Has there been any other cases of this? If not, the OP needs to change the topic of this thread
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2013
tpacalipse: I think the real quetion is....... Why are there so many MAD ladies in Nigeria?
My brother, I hope someone can answer this question. But I think as human beings, we all have this unquenchable thirst for attention. People want to be noticed and be given attention! It's not just the ladies but men as well. The thing with the ladies is that in this part of the world, it's mostly believed to be wrong for ladies to go after men so the least they can do is to get your attention by making you Look at them with a desire to talk to them!
I remember when I was discussing with a female friend of mine and she remarked that since she got her present boyfriend, no other guy has been admiring her and she was doubting if the guy, her boyfriend, used charm on her! Imagine! So the craving for attention could be the main reason for their being 'mad', dressing seductively!
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by olumaxi(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2013
OP,may u neva die..lwkmd
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by yejhizkebab(f): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2013
Smuthx: This kind of post is not worth to be discussed here. We are civilised here. I believe this place is not a run-down poverty striken location where nonsense and gabbage is raised as an issue to be analysed.
I gues u shld jst get ur self off d trend or
better stl stop pretendin to be wat u'r nt..this trend is a very sensible one in that it wil caution girls on wat nt and wat to wear so as nt to be disgraced or embarrasd out thr.All in d name of civilizatn and westernizatn,ppl av suddenly 4gotn their sense of decency!

1 Like

Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2013
yejhiz-kebab:
I gues u shld jst get ur self off d trend or
better stl stop pretendin to be wat u'r nt..this trend is a very sensible one in that it wil caution girls on wat nt and wat to wear so as nt to be disgraced or embarrasd out thr.All in d name of civilizatn and westernizatn,ppl av suddenly 4gotn their sense of decency!
Thank you plenty, plenty.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Tolexander: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2013
DigitalSignal: Ladies won't kill us with their dressing! It's not enough for them makeing us (the normal ones) go crazy about them, but now even a mad man can't control himself again! Chai! Why have they started arousing sexual feelings in mad men with their dressing? E no easy for mad men again o! Imagine a mad man running after a lady in the street shouting, ''No way, she can't just make my thing stand like this and go! I must do her; i must free myself from this''! Wow, mad men are in trouble these days that ladies have added another dimension to their madness by dressing so provocatively with the intention to 'kill' the men! We're ready to die admiring you *Chuckles* but, please spare the mad men on the street. On this fateful day, a lady just alighted from a taxi. A mad man was sitting some distance away from where the taxi stopped for her to alight. Right from when she alighted, this mad man had been looking at her, but when she got closer he started behaving funny; he scratched his head and gave a kind of smile that suggested something was tickling him inside! He buried his hands in his trousers and started playing with something around his waist where that thing which can find satisfaction only in the body of a woman is! As she walked past him and put some distance between them, he got up! He looked into the sky, his mouth moving but no one heard what he was saying! At that time the man between his legs had been so provoked that it assumed different dimensions and was struggling to go 'hunting'! The next thing we heard from him was, ''Waitin'', his hands placed over the enlarged area around his waist, ''how can this girl do this to me? This thing can't remain like this, no way''! He started running towards her saying those words above. Looking back and seeing that the mad man was running after her, she started running too! ...It's bad enough they're mad but why are the ladies adding more to it? Ladies why una com ad anoda dimension to their madness with una dressing? E gud like dat, ehn?
u be real nollywood film writer? Just hang guys for suspense with no imagined and fantasized story ending.
Did the madman catch the lady?
If he caught the lady, did he do anything?
If he did anything, what style did he use since it is on the road where there is no place of comfort?
You think say madman no sabi differentiate paradise from hell!
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by jobaskia(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Do not think is imaginary or story . There was a particular one that happened in the 80 's and the mad man eventually molested the babe. Real hard molestation. On lookers could not help the the drowning babe being molested by the mad man and all they could do is to lynch him to free the babe from his grip. He held on to her as if it was intimacy between two dogs for calling for separation. The babe moved out of the area completely . A big scar and stigma on her part.

1 Like

Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Midastorch(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2013
As funny as the post is,it is very sensible.you're the one who should bring your sad life to Nl.saying "this is not a place for run down poverty striken location".e pele oooh,Mr Billionaire how many of ur billionaire mates have u seen bringing their sad lives to Nl.cos of civilization u can tell ur daugther to walk on the streets of naija unclad.Mad men will teach her the lesson of her lyf.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2013
olumaxi: OP,may u neva die..lwkmd
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by greedie1(f): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Really? As for your question, yes!

did he.....?
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Abeg come complete de tori.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2013
gree-die:

did he.....?
You want to know?
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by bendazum: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2013
DigitalSignal:
You want to know?
GUY COMPLETE THE STORY NAH,EVEN IF IT'S FICTION.GET ON WITH IT.Bleep SUBSCRIBING WITH POPCORN AND JUICE.
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
Tolexander: You think say madman no sabi differentiate paradise from hell!
My brother, they're becoming self-conscious these days o, with this trouble our girls make them go through every day in our streets!
Re: You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! by DigitalSignal(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
gboss4sure: Abeg come complete de tori.
Ok let's go there!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Camera Man He Hired On His Wedding Day Was Only Flashing / Past... / Lol 89% Will Get This Wrong;(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.