Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (14766 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / Fifa Launch Argentina Vs Nigeria Match-fixing Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by chibyboy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
good
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by toykathy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
very happy cuz they bleeped up big tym.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Balog2a: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
I knw say dem go disapoit so i kuku no watch tongue
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by taopheeq(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]I feel good
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by megajay1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
y i go feel bad?, as i watch am for t.v na waste of fuel nd time, talk more wen i fly go south africa, rubbish match, rubbish players, rubbish eagles.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Fabulousmark(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
I regretted watching d match.... D defenders did understand each other...food for thought for keshi
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by yuzedo: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
kels on point: I feel good! tana na na na na
grin grin grin
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by nnalove(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
EXTREMELY EXITED COS I NO NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM DIS COUNTRY. NO PART IS EXCLUSIVE. SO WY MUST I WAIST MY PRECIOUS TIME WATCHING FAILURES IN D PITCH.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Babamide(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
I watched the whole 90mins. I should rather have been fetching water into a basket

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by jpilata(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
it is shameful,uncalledful and very unplease to d ears for we not to have watch d match live.may God punish our government for not paying the rights.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by devigblegble: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hmm no comment
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by rileest: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
In Olamide's voice: "Other rappers be like Naija, dem no dey reach final" Watched it but not surprised at the result
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by antontech(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Feel like i wasted my precious time.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by BANGASOUP1: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
i lol in azonto
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by chimimi(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Watchn super eagles match is a complete waste of time.mtcheww
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by darlingbobo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
I thank God I didn't watch, the heart break would have been too much. I heard it was just like Man U vs Tott.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
so annoying a match
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Gbotun(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
horpe132: I feel wonderful..................Up ..Bo.. ,,,,wah did dey kal deir name again

Abi o! Na Super Chicken jare.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Leemak: am a nigerian but only interested in Cotdovoir matches
angry angry angry WTF!
you dont have the right to murder french!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Kikijan: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
As a Ghanaian, given how Nigerians ridiculed Ghana after their match with Congo, I wanted to come and insult and make fun of you people but I don't even get the motivation to do
that since Nigerians are doing it to themselves.

I've read a few comments and Boy, you guys come down so hard on your team I even don't find it funny any more.

Talk about denigrating oneself, you do it so well you just take any hatred out of anybody who hates Nigerians.

Damn, again talk about preempting your enemy.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Felt elated, still early in the year to develop high blood pressure. And going by the snippets I gathered from tonight game, I'm happy the result justifies my expectations...
It would have been unfair if Nigeria had won!

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by neksummi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt good!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by BANGASOUP1: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
never ever and ever no wonder most of my friends call me woman wrapper for washing naija game so so shocked n frustreded,continue drinkings my alomo wt garri
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by lynkyinka(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wlda loved to while away time with it buh I feel so indifferent about it btw
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Alaafialoro(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
I couldn‘t have been happier, I hate seeing late goal against teams that I like. I saw one yesterday(man utd), thank God I didn‘t watch this.
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by asco15(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
why una get bad mouth for this forum, if not for only Mali wey win, which oda contry don win so far.

For your info, all teams dey ready and all team wan win o.

So appreciate and encourage our boys abeg.
What if to say dem lost?. Wetin una for do, DIE aBI

1 Like

Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Torlark(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
I for no watch o o o, my heart dey my hand right now o o
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
I don't watch Nigeria matches !
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by samwash(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Na d time & moni i waste na pain me.Well sha up up super HE GOAT!!!
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by DarkFive: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Cldnt be bothered!neva planned to watch,still not planning To
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by Lawalmd(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
waste of my data why did I even stream the yeye thing live seff
Re: Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? by mmmustapha(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
I felt kul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse / Olympic Organisers Apologise To Nigeria Over Anthem Mix-up / Desire Oparanozie Scores Another Wonder Goal Against Paris FC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.