Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. (675 Views)

Do People Still Buy And Sell Mobile Data Bundle? / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Send Bulk SMS Messages From Your Mobile Phone At N1.00/sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
am bobotea a student and also a proudly member of sfi since 2011 you can start on your mobile or pc or any browsing device you have am ready to help any student that is ready to make money from sfi if you re not a member yet y not click the link in my signature and register for free.
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by maxibrainz: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Guy i have tried that site but still cant understand how money is made on the site can u pls explain
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by franel79(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
maxibrainz: Guy i have tried that site but still cant understand how money is made on the site can u pls explain
It's a Multi-level Marketing Program. You earn from your efforts by introducing new members into the program.
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
the first thing you need to do is click my to do list and follow the instruction any other problem am ready to support you
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
@franel79 re you a member and what year did you join
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by maxibrainz: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
@bobot wot d site full address let me try again i forgot d username of my old acount and pls can u explain to us what we do to earn the money from the site, how easy is it, like how much can be earned, do we need to pay any money 2do one thing or the other in the site and finaly how do we withdraw the money made at the site
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
follow the link on my profile signature and you re free to go
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
the most suprise thing about sfi is you can join today and earn within 10days
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by maxibrainz: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
bobot: the most suprise thing about sfi is you can join today and earn within 10days
you have not answered the questions in my previous post
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2013
maxibrainz:
you have not answered the questions in my previous post

follow the link on my profile
signature and you re free to go
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by maxibrainz: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2013
bobot:
follow the link on my profile
signature and you re free to go
that link is for registration, i mean what jobs do u do to earn d money, do u pay any money 2do anything in the site, what are the strategies to earn more and how do you withdraw your money. This are the questions i want you to answer from your own experience
Re: Now You Can Make Money On Your Mobile Data Device. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
after i register i follow the my to do list when my point reach 1500 i was given some money the next month i invite just 5 of my friends and they also do the same thing i just receiv a letter telling me am not a team leader no matter

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A List Of Nigeria Owned Shpping Company's / I Need Training On Website Design / NCC Slashes Call Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.