Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball (7245 Views)

Poll: If th boyfriend refuses to support her interest, she should:

Quit volleyball for love.: 17% (8 votes)
Continue enjoying the game.: 82% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hey nairalanders, Wassup?

Well am trying to help my friend whose boyfriend i think is insecure bout something she loves so dearly. Her lovely and nice boyfriend who is out for his IT from school at his leaving to keep herself occupied she getting involved in playing volleyball. With so much joy she calls him and tells him about her new found love for volleyball, but he gets upset about it and complains that he doesn't like it because volleyball player jump a lot and she's a lady.

Really he doesn't like the whole jumping thing. What do you think?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by TheSly: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hmnnnn!! Nigerian Loving style. . . so sick n wack!

I would say she should intensify her effort to convince him more about it
And if he doesn't agree with it. . .
i would say she should oblige with him in-order to avoid any k.inda mishaps in their relationship. . . cool

Naija sha. . .whats wrong with her playing volleyball? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2008
She should not displease herself trying to please any man, she is an individual not just a girlfriend, even when he is around she should have her own hobbies.
I love vollyball too and go to play every sunday and i dont think any man can make me give that up
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by jkpretty(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2008
I love sports altho i don't do them, i envy ladies who do sports. So far it keeps the body fit & dosn't bring out muscles uncalled for. Its a good thing.

@Topic
The guy dosn't have a point.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by RDynamite(f): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2008
Dude, has other underlying issues he's yet to confess. When did playin a game become a problem? People are loosing it seriously.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by RDynamite(f): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2008
lmao grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by talk2sulta: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2008
@poster
did you say boyfriend?Not husband.I mean,whats wrong in her playing volleyball?.methinks its a way of keeping her fit and staying clear of trouble from the men sha.I cant really understand what the guy hates about her girl playing volleyball.Or does he think the girl devotes more time to volleyball than she does to him?pls he shouldnt deprive the girl of her new found joy.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by TheSly: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2008

She should not displease herself trying to please any man, she is an individual not just a girlfriend, even when he is around she should have her own hobbies.
I love vollyball too and go to play every sunday and i don't think any man can make me give that up

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!! what a very nice advise indeed undecided
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by jkpretty(f): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
Eudora:

shez a lady, rilly he doesnt like the whole jumping tin, ,

I had to re-read, especially when i didn't get the reason why the guy so much hates his girl playing volley ball. Perhaps the lady in question is busty? Well if she is, she should get firm undies. If we can't stop men from getting eye glued to sport channels i wonder she a lady interested in sports should be turned down. @Poster did i hit the spot?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2008
i guess it has to do with the fact that volleyball, like tennis, and a lot of other sports , can lead to er. . . shall we say, interesting displays of anatomy. a ot of fellas tune in not to appreciate sports, but er. . .well toned women jumping up and down. i am not justifying it. . .but i guess the guy is uncomfortable with orther guys ogling his chick.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2008
Its not a bad idea really, i'd suggest the guy goes out to play with her once in while even if he absolutely hates the game.
Many chics here who play volleyball . . . makes for splendid viewing wink
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2008
i have three words for the guy in question -

GET A LIFE undecided
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by RDynamite(f): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2008
4Him:

makes for splendid viewing wink

And also good for her health wink tongue
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2008
Eudora:

Hey nairalanders, Wassup?

Really he doesn't like the whole jumping thing. What do you think?

He's very insecure. He probably would have been ogling other people's chicks in such sports and doesn't want to be at the receiving end of what he's guilty of. tongue
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by uspry1(f): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2008
 boyfriend does not like his gf playing volleyball, just because it involves jumping up and down.

What about men playing football (soccer), most women as spectacular enjoying viewing men physically in football---SSSSSSSSS HOTTEST HUNK BODY or LEGS or COLOR OF SKIN?  shocked  lipsrsealed.

Volleyball is just sport to kill her time from the boredom while her boyfriend is away from home!!! Nothing wrong with it!! angry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dreloaded(f): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2008
If she stopped being active and turned into a fat couchpotato the same "sweet" boyfriend will complain just as much

Volleyball players are one of the most "fittest" people. Her ridiculous boyfriend should be thanking God that she doesnt just sit and eat indomie all day.

Humans are beginning to give me a migraine.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by kufreabasi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If she stopped being active and turned into a fat couchpotato the same "sweet" boyfriend will complain just as much

Volleyball players are one of the most "fittest" people. Her ridiculous boyfriend should be thanking God that she doesnt just sit and eat indomie all day.

Humans are beginning to give me a migraine.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by ndubest(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2008
everything is understanding

she should just invite the guy over to watch her

He has not even see her play, so its just a mind set the guy has

after all, volley ball is not much of a contact sports

let her invite him over for just one game, or record one game and send the clip to him

he might change his mind
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by codedguy1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2008
Think she has big BOOBS and the guy does not want other guys to view his/her property while she is jumping, sure guys know what i mean, grin grin cos i dont see any other reason why the guy would be annoyed at his babe playing volleyball.

My 2 cents
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by choco4life(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2008
He does not want her losing her breast-line.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Usiola(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2008
lol
@reloaded, what's up?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by McOmo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2008
whats up with what ? undecided

abeg RE-LOADED IS NO VOLLEYBALL PLAYER O ! COS E BE LIKE SAY U BE COACHIE grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Usiola(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2008
Mc Omo:

whats up with what ? undecided

abeg RE-LOADED IS NO VOLLEYBALL PLAYER O ! COS E BE LIKE SAY You BE COACHIE grin

grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dreloaded(f): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2008
Kitaun you craze tongue

Usiola, Hi smiley
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Busta(f): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2008
Her boyfriend needs to get a life.
he's indirectly trynna control her or tell her how to leave her life.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Usiola(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
@reloaded, that madman escaped again today, a few people joined to chain him up but seun eventually deleted the topic
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by iice(f): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2008
@Topic. . .huh?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by jkpretty(f): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2008
iice:

@Topic. . .huh?
Exactly huh? The guy is suffering from the spirit of possessivity. I guess he shld get his name tagged on her shirt when she's going to play
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dreloaded(f): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2008
Usiola:

@reloaded, that madman escaped again today, a few people joined to chain him up but seun eventually deleted the topic

seun should have deleted the dude as well.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by iice(f): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2008
jkpretty:

Exactly huh? The guy is suffering from the spirit of possessivity. I guess he shld get his name tagged on her shirt when she's going to play

And i just got out of the jealousy/possessiveness thread lol
The base of his argument is just wack. . .because volleyball players jump alot and she's a lady. . .all i could come up with was huh? He's lucky she's his gf. . .he should meet some of us here, we'll arrange his brain well grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2008
lol ;d ;d :d
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by jkpretty(f): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
iice:

And i just got out of the jealousy/possessiveness thread lol
The base of his argument is just wack. . .because volleyball players jump alot and she's a lady. . .all i could come up with was huh? He's lucky she's his girlfriend. . .he should meet some of us here, we'll arrange his brain well grin grin

it just beats me. what a lame excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / What Are The Things You Can Do Without Being Taught? (talents) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.