Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (19138 Views)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Jesuspikin87(m): 4:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Abeg make una shaaaaaarrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaap!
Cos osaze no drop money.....dem drop am!
Abeg wetin Yobo dey find for d National team again and who be that ogude dude sef? Keshi na Olodo jare!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Will this change the scoreline to 2-1?

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by hollypagan: 5:24am On Jan 22, 2013
is that friendly match,coz i saw tiny objects moving around with green colors
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Chanchit: 5:26am On Jan 22, 2013
Whats it with this premiership strikers rant, abeg make I hear word jare, if uche had started that match one of his misfire would have gone into the net, how many shot @ goal did d other stirkers have. My own is dt the guys should just do quick and crash out in the group stage so they will sack that our greedy coach, cos we would jst look like jokers if those boys can't justify the xclusion of Martins, Taiye, Nsofor, Uche kalu, Osaze.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by honeric01(m): 5:27am On Jan 22, 2013
Jesuspikin87: Abeg make una shaaaaaarrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaap!
Cos osaze no drop money.....dem drop am!
Abeg wetin Yobo dey find for d National team again and who be that ogude dude sef? Keshi na Olodo jare!!!!!!!

You wey no be olodo, which team you dey coach?

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Mikel deserves at least an 8.
Enyeama- 7.5
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Chanchit: 5:32am On Jan 22, 2013
I knw Keshi would take nothing less than 70% from those home based players bonus, thats why he chased all the players that won't profit him, so he's nt sopos to make d profit pass the group stage, that his greed must cost his job. Greedy Keshi.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 22, 2013
chingyjant: Guy see ur yeye mouth when you take dey analyse our boys.Where you dey when your mate dey play principal cup when you dey secondary school?Na people like una dey rub powder they chase after small girls when never fit wash their pant then

When my mates were playing principal cup with their football talent, I was also representing my school in quiz competitions with my own talent too. Tell me another story.

6 Likes

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2013
sholatech: Nay..Man of the match is between Alain, Mikel or Ideye.

Mikel did well. So was Ideye. But MOM was never from the Nigerian side. Their no 11, Pitriopa, was effortlessly waltzing through Nigerian defence, behind all the cards Nigeria got, including Ambrose's red card. He was also the one that gave the assist for their eventual goal. Alain Traore, their no 10, came in and tormented further, before getting the most critical goal of the night. So I think MOM should be one of these two guys.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Humphreydis(m): 5:59am On Jan 22, 2013
Jarus: Man of the match: Tight one between Alain Traore and Pitroipa. Settled for Traore.

Now, over to business:

Enyeama: Not tried so much, but solid in the few times he was tried. Nothing he could have done about the goals.6

Yobo: Made grave errors in the first half that could have cost Nigeria. Tried to make amends later. But still not up to par 4

Oboabona: Average performance up till the final minutes. He was a culprit in the goal SE conceded 4

Ambrose: Though his red card was questionable, wasn't so impressive before being off. Nigeria hasn't got a right back yet[b]4[/b]

Echiejile: Poor runs, unimpressive defensive ability. TT still better 4

Ogude: Much has been said about this guy's ability but he hasn't impressed me yet. Too raw in the defensive midfield. Not so comfortale with the ball, panicking. Was a red card in waiting before he was pulled off 4

Nosa: Average performance. A little selfish attempts. But a couple of brilliant moments supporting Mikel in the midfield 5.5

Mikel: Good game. Glimpses of the Mikel we hoped to see in 2005. Good distribution. But his poor shot at goal when he had an almost clear chance is unforgivable 6

Musa: Still has a lot to do on his final balls. Didn't penetrate enough from the wings as we rated him 5

Ideye: Good work rate. Selfless. Nice flip to assist Emenike in the lone goal[b]6[/b]

Emenike: Great game. Nigeria's best player of the night. High work rate. Hustled for first goal when a lazy striker could have left it or made just mild attempt. Looks like a new Yekini, but definitely not a Yekini. 7

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Ocean7pictures(m): 6:07am On Jan 22, 2013
azonto_ototo:
abeg help me ask Keshi, he's playing Ahmed Musa that does not know how to play ball. He is no good coach for all i care. Get a foreign coach, you see the eagles fly higher. This indegenous coach thing is not working
Ahmed musa is one of d best youngster in d world, he's been nominated for world young best player twice in his carrier. Foreign coach is d wot we need. We've have dem in d past and what did we achieve? Nothing. Leave Keshi to rebuild dis team and stop running ur mouth like say u be fergie.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 22, 2013
Ocean7pictures:
Ahmed musa is one of d best youngster in d world, he's been nominated for world young best player twice in his carrier. Foreign coach is d wot we need. We've have dem in d past and what did we achieve? Nothing. Leave Keshi to rebuild dis team and stop running ur mouth like say u be fergie.

Foreign coach like Lars Lagerback or like Bora?
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Greatken007(m): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2013
azonto_ototo:
abeg help me ask Keshi, he's playing Ahmed Musa that does not know how to play ball. He is no good coach for all i care. Get a foreign coach, you see the eagles fly higher. This indegenous coach thing is not working
are u well at all?i doubt much,wil foriegn coach assist them in putting the goals in the net.Anyway they tried their best bt wasnt good enough,Stop blaming Yobo atleast he re-adjusted
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by brov: 6:37am On Jan 22, 2013
D pitch is a suspect grin
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by watchindelta(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2013
yobo no tried at all vvvery poor tackle,poor passes,very poor co-ordinator as a captain,no self confidence as a captain, why keshi na wash as a coach, badt NFF plus inexperience coach plus inexperience players equal to badt result, gbam.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by honeric01(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2013
Yobo just couldn't command the back line at all. i think Enyeama would have done well as a captain sef.

As for Ederson, he needs to grow in confidence, he's just so full of fears, always too conscious of making mistakes.

Ogude should stop being too aggressive, he was into too many unprofessional tackles.

Ambrose wasn't lucky with that yeye ref at all. the burks did more than what he did yesterday and none of them got a card from the ref.

Mikel did well, same with Nosa, but both of them slowed down the game play, we didn't really do any counter attacking because of the slow pace the midfielders operated on.

Uche was a waste yesterday, doing nice foot-work just to baloon your final balls into the air is not commendable at all.

Musa did alot more than what people are commending him for. got the flanks busy, crossed in good balls that our finishers couldn't finish.

He also helpedout in the middle too.

Emenike also tried but lack skills. couldn't beat off his opponents when they kept pulling him.

All in all, i see us performing better in our next match.

Back line should be Ederson, Ogbobona, Yobo and Omeruo,
Mid should be Mikel, Nosa and Obiora, forward should be Musa, Emenike and Ideye.

The formation should later be changed to 4 4 2 pulling out Ideye for Uche while musa joins the midfield.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by honeric01(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2013
watchindelta: yobo no tried at all vvvery poor tackle,poor passes,very poor co-ordinator as a captain,no self confidence as a captain, why keshi na wash as a coach, badt NFF plus inexperience coach plus inexperience players equal to badt result, gbam.

Stop blaming the coach and the NFF, you people should learn how to criticize and not just type.

HABA.. Nigerians self, some of una no even fit lead for una compound o, yet all of una think say una sabi coach. shhhh!
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by emmke(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Mikel deserves an 8. One of his best game in the SE. Ideye too played really well. Ike Uche really disappointed me, wasted too many goal scoring chances; I expected more from him. Our defence is just wacked; by far our weak point.
Anyway, we're still in it.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by ndidibabe(f): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2013
coogar: jarus, mikel deserves 8 or 9.
he gave a masterclass performance today. if the strikers had an extra bit of premier league quality, nigeria would have scored more. those long passes were priceless but the attackers wasted nearly all of them.
Masterclass performance by slowing the game down. Abeg lemme hear word!!
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by walata2011(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2013
Yobo was largely anonymous in the match yesterday. As a captain a lot was expected from Yobo but it seems age is gradually catching up with him.
The coach ought to have taken off Efe Ambrose before the second yellow, i saw it coming.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by HIV1: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2013
Calamity Yobo grin Calamity Yobo grin I rate Yobo Josiah 2
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2013
Too much of analysis leads to syphilis
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by equily(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2013
chingyjant: Guy see ur yeye mouth when you take dey analyse our boys.Where you dey when your mate dey play principal cup when you dey secondary school?Na people like una dey rub powder they chase after small girls when never fit wash their pant then

CHAIIIIII whic kind insult b dis nah?oboi u bad ooo LOLzz,,,,,,,@op abeg no vex nah him tongue do small slip,,,,,,,but e don wake nw
sory u hear
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by watchindelta(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2013
yobo nver sabi play football any day before jor, @honoric me no fit praise yeye team oh! If super eagles play well evrybody we praise them na, but reversed is the case jor.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by naijaobi(m): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2013
something baffles me.. Hw can keshi keep omeruo, a natural right back on the bench and instead played efe ambrose who is a natural centeral back... It is very annoying.. We all know that ambrose plays well for his club in that centeral back position, why play him in the right back position??
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2013
azonto_ototo:
. No be only foreign coach. Yhu even sure say yhu watch the match at all?
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by frankgreat(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
What happpened to moses?
he ws shot lipsrsealed
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by honeric01(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2013
watchindelta: yobo nver sabi play football any day before jor, @honoric me no fit praise yeye team oh! If super eagles play well evrybody we praise them na, but reversed is the case jor.

But you can praise and support your foreign club-side even when they lose or haven't won a trophy for God knows when.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by honeric01(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2013
naijaobi: something baffles me.. Hw can keshi keep omeruo, a natural right back on the bench and instead played efe ambrose who is a natural centeral back... It is very annoying.. We all know that ambrose plays well for his club in that centeral back position, why play him in the right back position??

Because he's the coach and knows who's fit for his gameplan and style, you're not in the camp to know who dazzles when it comes to training. Ambrose is a good player but sometimes misbehave.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by pak: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2013
The funny thing is, If I had the opportunity to be eagles coach, I would only have started just 1 of the outfield players - Mikel.

And even then, I will ensure he sticks to one touch football. His (lack of) pace suppresses Nigeria's fast attacking abilities.

I certainly wont be playin ambrose, Yobo, Obajana(or what's is name again ?) and elderson in defence.

No Nosa or Ogude in midfield

and though, I'll admit the attack wasn't that bad but fitness issues aside my selection for the fron three would have been

Moses, Anichebe, Uche

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso by MeGaStReEt: 8:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Musa was the worst person on the pitch yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie's Rocket Goal Voted Goal Of The Month For February / The Moment Barcelona Won The 2018/2019 La Liga / WWE Smackdown Results: Winners, Losers, Grades & Highlights (Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.