Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,465 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nigeria Team Spoilt My Day. Are They Eagles Or Chickens? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Team Spoilt My Day. Are They Eagles Or Chickens? (539 Views)

Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team / Nigeria Team Wins Handball World Championship / Ethiopia Deny Attack On Nigeria Team Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Team Spoilt My Day. Are They Eagles Or Chickens? by maggilove(f): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
I was actually anxious to watch the match against Burkina Faso since its been a long time i watched Nigeria team play in a tournament but they disappointed me at the last minute.
Re: Nigeria Team Spoilt My Day. Are They Eagles Or Chickens? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
The Super Eagles were CHEATED OUT OF A WIN by the referee. If you watched that game you'd be crazy to blame the SE for anything. They did very well to hold on after Ambrose was red carded COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIABLY by the ref, leaving us with ten men just 50 minutes into the game, in addition to 4 UNJUSTIFIED yellow cards for Nigeria and zero cards for Burkina Faso.

PURE REFEREE CHEATING. HE SHOWED CLEAR BIAS AGAINST THE NIGERIAN TEAM. He's an Arab muslim too. and Nigeria's pivotal role against invading Arab terrorists in Mali wouldn't have escaped him. He probably saw it as payback time.
Re: Nigeria Team Spoilt My Day. Are They Eagles Or Chickens? by maggilove(f): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2013
ROSSIKE: The Super Eagles were CHEATED OUT OF A WIN by the referee. If you watched that game you'd be crazy to blame the SE for anything. They did very well to hold on after Ambrose was red carded COMPLETELY UNJUSTIFIABLY by the ref, leaving us with ten men just 50 minutes into the game, in addition to 4 UNJUSTIFIED yellow cards for Nigeria and zero cards for Burkina Faso.

PURE REFEREE CHEATING. HE SHOWED CLEAR BIAS AGAINST THE NIGERIAN TEAM. He's an Arab muslim too. and Nigeria's pivotal role against invading Arab terrorists in Mali wouldn't have escaped him. He probably saw it as payback time.
see trbalism, its not his fault, if not for the players.

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Black Out On All BON Stations Nationwide. In Whose Interest? / Wht If All The Remaining Matches In Super Eagles Grp End In Goaless Draws? / Drogba- It's My Time To Rule Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.