Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! (636 Views)

To My Fellow Christians Out There, ''does Pulgatory Really Exist''? / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! by Sunday717(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
I am in serious need of help. I need financial assistance to enable me take care of my family. As our God has laid in your heart, please help me. I cannot watch my family suffer anymore. I do not earn much in my workplace. Somebody please help me and my family... Consider us for we are christians. Psalm 41:1-3... Please help us. Prov 19:17
please we are no scams we are real and need help.

To contact me: Israelsunday717@gmail.com
Re: Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! by JeSoul(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oga, you're a new poster. Just opened a new username and the only posts you have are those asking for help...

It will be hard for anyone here to help you because of the many scammers out there.
Re: Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! by plappville(f): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
So this thing is becoming true to my eyes hahaha...na waoo, this OP think He can win this way
Do you know people who truely need help have no internet access? They just need to put food in thier mouth.

I learnt so many people are using this method to scam in Christian forums... shocked
Well, if you are one of them......its a pity!
Re: Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! by plappville(f): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
JeSoul: Oga, you're a new poster. Just opened a new username and the only posts you have are those asking for help...

It will be hard for anyone here to help you because of the many scammers out there.

Sisterly, i greet ooo.
Re: Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! by advocate666: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2013
hahaha.

Pockets of christians running empty!
And here was me thinking that this is the help-fellow-christian-in-need forum.

@op, it looks like christianity is not working for you. Try Satan.
Re: Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! by JeSoul(f): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
plappville:

Sisterly, i greet ooo.
I greet back oh my sister smiley.

See topic ehn...lol.
Re: Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! by plappville(f): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
advocate666: hahaha.

Pockets of christians running empty!
And here was me thinking that this is the help-fellow-christian-in-need forum.

@op, it looks like christianity is not working for you. Try Satan.

See weak thinking....pockets running empty..
The Op no need to try Satan, you for just help am prove Satan, you know what I mean.. cheesy
Re: Please Fellow Christians... Help Us! by plappville(f): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
JeSoul: I greet back oh my sister smiley.

See topic ehn...lol.
I tire for my ppl oooh.... shocked

(1) (Reply)

New Pope Elected / 16 Facts About The New Pope / Happy Easter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.