Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees (904 Views)

Friendly: England Reject Eagles / Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Why Nigeria Must Qualify For 2014 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
THE ARAB ISLAMIC REFEREE, MUHAMMAD BENOUZA COST US THIS MATCH.

A CLEAR CASE OF BROAD DAYLIGHT VICTIMIZATION OF THE NIGERIAN TEAM OCCURRED THROUGHOUT THIS GAME.

4 YELLOW CARDS TO NIGERIA AND NONE TO B/F FOR SIMILAR 'OFFENCES'.

PLUS A RED CARD TO EFE AMBROSE FOR THE MEREST TOUCH ON A B/F PLAYER WITH 40 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME.

B/F PLAYERS DIVING ALL OVER THE PLACE, CHEATING THEIR WAY THROUGH TO A DRAW WITH THE REF'S CONNIVANCE.

NIGERIA IS A NATION AT WAR WITH ARAB ISLAMISTS IN MALI.

WE MUST INSIST THAT NO ARAB ISLAMIC REFEREES OFFICIATE OUR GAMES AT THE AFCON.

WE KNOW THOSE FANATICS DO NOT SEE IT AS 'JUST A GAME'.

EVERYTHING IS POLITICS TO THEM.

NO MORE ARAB ISLAMIC REFEREES OFFICIATING NIGERIA GAMES!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap ya mouth.
we cost ourselves the match
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
^^^Typical dead brain FOOL. How will you know you're being cheated when your brain is full of foam? Even the European commentators on EUROSPORT were shocked at the clear bias against the Nigerian team, but our ''fellow Nigerian'' YOU, IS FAR TOO BLIND, STUP.ID, AND TRUSTING TO SEE IT. DUNCE.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by babyboy3(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
Your clutching at straws..............

Hold tight
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
baby-boy:
Your clutching at straws..............

Hold tight

Did you watch the game? If so you must have done so with your brain switched off. Why was Ambrose sent off? He barely touched the Burkinabe player, and off he goes with 30 minutes left in the game. That automatically led to changes to the team set up, forcing them to play defensive and pulling one striker back. UNTIL YOU CAN STAND UP AND SAY WE WERE CHEATED AND WE REJECT IT, YOU WILL KEEP GETTING CHEATED WHILE BLAMING YOUR OWN TEAM, WHICH IS STUP.ID.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by babyboy3(m): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Did you watch the game? If so you must have done so with your brain switched off. Why was Ambrose sent off? He barely touched the Burkinabe player, and off he goes with 30 minutes left in the game. That automatically led to changes to the team set up, forcing them to play defensive and pulling one striker back. UNTIL YOU CAN STAND UP AND SAY WE WERE CHEATED AND WE REJECT IT, YOU WILL KEEP GETTING CHEATED WHILE BLAMING YOUR OWN TEAM, WHICH IS STUP.ID.

Why dont you get of your high horse and take responsibility, an obstruction of any kind is a yellow card offence whether he grabbed him or touched him, the guy was on a yellow card he should know better! when you stop having brain farts and try to see things clearly, the Nigerian player who went over the ball and planted his foot in the other players thigh deserves a straight red but got a yellow, as they say in football it evens it selves out. Nigeria was poor simple trying blame the ref is petty.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=baby-boy]

Why dont you get of your high horse and take responsibility, an obstruction of any kind is a yellow card offence whether he grabbed him or touched him,[/b]

Timid doat. Only in your dumb head is this true. By this mad logic HALF the Burkinabe team should have been on yellow, but not MOT EVEN A SINGLE YELLOW for them? Even SPAIN and BRAZIL are not that perfect, but it is Burkina Fsso you want to tell me did not commit a single 'obstruction' throughout the blame, while Nigerians committed five bookable ones including a red??

the guy was on a yellow card he should know better! when you stop having brain farts and try to see things clearly, the Nigerian player who went over the ball and planted his foot in the other players thigh deserves a straight red but got a yellow, as they say in football it evens it selves out. Nigeria was poor simple trying blame the ref is petty.

Look at this blind timid fool. Come on shut up your stinking mouth there. The second case, even the Eurosport commentators said the Nigerian player WENT FOR THE BALL. It was the Burkinabe player who dived in with his leg and left the Nigerian player who WENT FOR THE BALL no other choice but to stamp him. BLIND slowpoke LET ME HEAR ANY TIMID FOOL TALK RUBBISH HERE AGAIN.

It is only when it comes to Nigeria you have nouth. When other nations treat you ,like Sscum, you lose all your mojo and are too TIMID to raise your voice.

Even the Nigerian players. Only Mikel had the guts to stand up to the ref to chal;l;enge his decisions. Everyone else playing timid. Gp and watch Argentina or Spain, or even Man U. When the ref is cheating them, the players rush the referee to complain. But our own is to shy away and pretend all is well.

ALL IS NOT WELL, AND WAS NOT WELL IN THAT GAME. AND IF YOU'RE TOO TIMID TO ADMIT IT, MANY OF US ARE NOT. WHEN EVEN THE EXPERIENCED EUSROSPORT COMMENTATORS WERE ATTACKING THE REF, NOT ONCE BUT SEVERAL TIMES, FOR HIS GLARINGLY BIASED DECISIONS, HOW CAN YOU PRETEND TO BE BLIND?? TIMID FOOL.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 22, 2013
baby-boy:

Why dont you get of your high horse and take responsibility, an obstruction of any kind is a yellow card offence whether he grabbed him or touched him,[/b]

Timid toad. Only in your dumb head is this true. By this mad logic, HALF the Burkinabe team should have been on yellow, but not NOT EVEN A SINGLE YELLOW for them? Even SPAIN and BRAZIL are not that perfect, but it is Burkina Faso you want to tell me did not commit a single 'obstruction' throughout the entire game, while Nigerians committed five bookable ones including a red?? DUMMY. Maybe your brain is stuffed with FUFU so you cannot think or see straight.

the guy was on a yellow card he should know better! when you stop having brain farts and try to see things clearly, the Nigerian player who went over the ball and planted his foot in the other players thigh deserves a straight red but got a yellow, as they say in football it evens it selves out. Nigeria was poor simple trying blame the ref is petty.

Look at this blind bat. Come on shut up your timid mouth there. The second case, even the Eurosport commentators said the Nigerian player WENT FOR THE BALL. It was the Burkinabe player who dived in with his leg and left the Nigerian player who WENT FOR THE BALL with no other choice but to stamp him. BLIND BAT. LET ME HEAR ANY TIMID FOOL TALK RUBBISH HERE AGAIN.

It is only when it comes to Nigeria you people have mouth. When other nations treat you like garbage, you lose all your mojo and toughness, and are too TIMID to raise your voice.

Even the Nigerian players. Only Mikel had the guts to stand up to the BASTARD TERRORIST ref to challenge his decisions. Everyone else playing timid. Go and watch Argentina or Spain, or even Man U. When the ref is cheating them, the players rush the referee to complain. But our own is to shy away and pretend all is well.

ALL IS NOT WELL, AND WAS NOT WELL IN THAT GAME. THE REFEREE BIAS WAS GLARINGLY OBVIOUS AND DISGRACEFUL. AND IF YOU'RE TOO TIMID TO ADMIT IT, MANY OF US ARE NOT.

WHEN EVEN EXPERIENCED EUROSPORT COMMENTATORS WERE ATTACKING THE REF, NOT ONCE BUT SEVERAL TIMES, FOR HIS GLARINGLY BIASED DECISIONS, HOW CAN YOU THEN PRETEND TO BE BLIND??

BLASTED RUBBISH.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by babyboy3(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Timid toad. Only in your dumb head is this true. By this mad logic, HALF the Burkinabe team should have been on yellow, but not NOT EVEN A SINGLE YELLOW for them? Even SPAIN and BRAZIL are not that perfect, but it is Burkina Faso you want to tell me did not commit a single 'obstruction' throughout the entire game, while Nigerians committed five bookable ones including a red?? DUMMY. Maybe your brain is stuffed with FUFU so you cannot think or see straight.

Look at this blind bat. Come on shut up your timid mouth there. The second case, even the Eurosport commentators said the Nigerian player WENT FOR THE BALL. It was the Burkinabe player who dived in with his leg and left the Nigerian player who WENT FOR THE BALL with no other choice but to stamp him. BLIND BAT. LET ME HEAR ANY TIMID FOOL TALK RUBBISH HERE AGAIN.

It is only when it comes to Nigeria you people have mouth. When other nations treat you like garbage, you lose all your mojo and toughness, and are too TIMID to raise your voice.

Even the Nigerian players. Only Mikel had the guts to stand up to the BASTARD TERRORIST ref to challenge his decisions. Everyone else playing timid. Go and watch Argentina or Spain, or even Man U. When the ref is cheating them, the players rush the referee to complain. But our own is to shy away and pretend all is well.

ALL IS NOT WELL, AND WAS NOT WELL IN THAT GAME. THE REFEREE BIAS WAS GLARINGLY OBVIOUS AND DISGRACEFUL. AND IF YOU'RE TOO TIMID TO ADMIT IT, MANY OF US ARE NOT.

WHEN EVEN EXPERIENCED EUROSPORT COMMENTATORS WERE ATTACKING THE REF, NOT ONCE BUT SEVERAL TIMES, FOR HIS GLARINGLY BIASED DECISIONS, HOW CAN YOU THEN PRETEND TO BE BLIND??

BLASTED RUBBISH.

You sound like someone who could start a fight in an empty room..... All I hear is hot air and nothing concrete you spew enough rubbish and insult to fill the hole in ozone it wont change the fact that the player deserves the red card.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by ayusco: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hmmm rossikk might hav a point. Don't get me wrong I'm not excusing the players for the result they are definitely the architects of their dismal showing. That said apart the Arab/islam conspiracy theories I actually think he has a point. For instance the first yellow ambrose copped if u rewind abit igiebor had been fouled but the ref ignored it and it was that passage of play that led to efe fouling and getting a card. Most 50/50 full blooded challenges were often called against us. Like rossick said for the igiebor foul he got the ball before the man so it would have been harsh to call it a red. Like I said before I'm not justifying their bad performance but such bad refereeing decision can make or break a team. All I think rossick is trying to say is that if u r penalising my team be consistent and do likewise for the opponents when they also commit similar offences
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
baby-boy:

You sound like someone who could start a fight in an empty room..... All I hear is hot air and nothing concrete you spew enough rubbish and insult to fill the hole in ozone it wont change the fact that the player deserves the red card.

Look at this worthless stup.id peabrain. Even when FOREIGNERS gather you and spit on your fat FUFU face all day long, you will find a way to turn the spit into champagne in your timid, dumb head.

HERE IS WHAT THE REFEREE'S OWN COMPATRIOT HAS REVEALED ABOUT HIM, EVEN AS YOU PLAY HAPPY SLAVE TO THIS CRIMINAL:

https://www.nairaland.com/1171503/algerian-journalist-blasts-ref-benouza

DUNCE.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by babyboy3(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Look at this worthless stup.id peabrain. Even when FOREIGNERS gather you and spit on your fat FUFU face all day long, you will find a way to turn the spit into champagne in your timid, dumb head.

HERE IS WHAT THE REFEREE'S OWN COMPATRIOT HAS REVEALED ABOUT HIM, EVEN AS YOU PLAY HAPPY SLAVE TO THIS CRIMINAL:

https://www.nairaland.com/1171503/algerian-journalist-blasts-ref-benouza

DUNCE.

More hot air!!!!!!! more garbage
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^^Wow!! Your country's game was officiated by a known match fixer and corrupt official, known for bribery in his country, and all you can say is ''more garbage...hot air!!''

Why don't you go back to watching X factor, Mr Dull Brain?
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by babyboy3(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
ROSSIKE: ^^^Wow!! Your country's game was officiated by a known match fixer and corrupt official, known for bribery in his country, and all you can say is ''more garbage...hot air!!''

Why don't you go back to watching X factor, Mr Dull Brain?

More HOT AIR!!!!!!!

You have emitted enough hot air, to send a hot air balloon across the Atlantic
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^Must be the stink of your upper lip.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
This from Goal.Com

''Ambrose was shown a second yellow card on 73 minutes for a slight touch on Pitroipa. The touch was innocuous at best but the Celtic defender was given his marching orders.''

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4687/2013-africa-cup-of-nations/2013/01/21/3689751/nigeria-1-1-burkina-faso-stallions-of-burkina-faso-claim-a-point-
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by babyboy3(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
More HOT air..........................
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2013
^^Wasn't talking to you. Kindly fuc.k off, you stupi.d slave.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 23, 2013
ayusco: Hmmm rossikk might hav a point. Don't get me wrong I'm not excusing the players for the result they are definitely the architects of their dismal showing. That said apart the Arab/islam conspiracy theories I actually think he has a point. For instance the first yellow ambrose copped if u rewind abit igiebor had been fouled but the ref ignored it and it was that passage of play that led to efe fouling and getting a card. Most 50/50 full blooded challenges were often called against us. Like rossick said for the igiebor foul he got the ball before the man so it would have been harsh to call it a red. Like I said before I'm not justifying their bad performance but such bad refereeing decision can make or break a team. All I think rossick is trying to say is that if u r penalising my team be consistent and do likewise for the opponents when they also commit similar offences

Don't mind these blind little kids here.

Bare faced, daylight robbery of the kind I've never seen in decades of watching the game. For some timid neophytes here to claim ''all was well'' with the referee.

Disgusting really.

And there are limits to which you can blame the players for the result of such a game. You cannot be the ''architect of your own failing'' if you have a man unjustifiably sent off, thus losing a player and forcing you to alter your pattern and team shape, and after you suffer 4 dubious yellow cards, forcing players to walk on egg shells, while emboldening the opposition to engage in further cheating/dives/injury feigns etc. The effect of the injustice tends to build up after a while, and AFFECT YOUR TEAM PERFORMANCE. So you cannot say the team were the architects of their own misfortune. They were playing 10 men against 12 out there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by demana: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
This some rage ere
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by dominique(f): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2013
First I blame CAF, Mali and Burkina faso are literally neighbours. Why the hell would you place a referee from that region in the match against. Its like using a Zimbabwean ref for today's match. Of course there will be bias!
Next I blame the lily-livered captain. He should have spoken against those incessant cards especially when the opponent are commiting similar offences and getting away with it. If the referee has been stood up to at least once, that Efe red wouldn't have sufficed.
I don't like to draw up conspiracy theories but I suspecting CAF is up to their dirty politics again.
Re: Nigeria Must REJECT Arab Islamic Referees by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
It's happened again. A TOTALLY FRAUDULENT PENALTY CALL OUT OF NOWHERE.

I wonder if some people have FINALLY WOKEN UP HERE.

ANOTHER ARAB TERRORIST BASTARD WAS THE REFEREE.

(1) (Reply)

Lyk Seriously Hw Does Eagles Winning D Afcon Affect Our Everyday Lives / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast / NPFL Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.