Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures (29062 Views)

Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by LailaIkeji1: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Frankly, these pics aren't any different from what we used to have at my University back then in 2004/2005.

These are pictures of a female hostel at Medical School Idi Araba (Lagos University Teaching Hospital)

Sometimes, I still wonder how we as students managed to live through and with all this decay and how as parents, we would gladly send our kids off to 'federal', 'state owned', 'Government' schools if these conditions don't change.

It's really an eyesore and imagine all the diseases one can get being exposed to this everyday! *Yuck*

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/01/very-dirty-inside-photos-of-female.html

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Blyss: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Frankly, these pics aren't any different from what we used to have at my University back then in 2004/2005.

These are pictures of a female hostel at Medical School Idi Araba (Lagos University Teaching Hospital)

Sometimes, I still wonder how we as students managed to live through and with all these decay and how as parents, we would gladly send our kids off to 'federal', 'state owned', 'Government' schools if these conditions don't change.

It's really an eyesore and imagine all the diseases one can get being exposed to this everyday! *Yuck*

Nigeria is a filthy, nasty place.

7 Likes

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Medical doctors in the making romancing with micro and macro organisms familiarizing themselves with bacteria before they hit the labs for experiments grin grin grin

See that third picture
Like a mechanic's shed where they do oil change

8 Likes

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
jeez
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by seedord247(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
This look like Olosan police station in mushin.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Meegadough: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
News? Always posting craps, on that your blog.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Lanreclassic(m): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
SMH for NIGERIA! cry
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Maxymilliano(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
seedord247: This look like Olosan police station in mushin.
More like Isokoko police station in Agege grin

But Op, there's nothing to correlate the pics with the Med school, unlike the pics of the police college. It can as well be a facility from one of the civilian barracks or we should just take your words for it...
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by BedLam: 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Aren't you guys fed up with bad news? yuck! off to bed.......wake me up when january is over. buenas noches!
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Maxymilliano:
More like Isokoko police station in Agege grin

But Op, there's nothing to correlate the pics with the Med school, unlike the pics of the police college. It can as well be a facility from one of the civilian barracks or we should just take your words for it...
You'Ve got it, so live with it.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by slimyem: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2013
Luth hostels are dirty truly..
The rats are so big it difficult for them to run.Na u go shift for them sef if you wan pass.
The smell nko?? lipsrsealed
Most federal school undergraduate hostels are like that anyways.undecided
The rot is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by malignant1: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2013
This looks like a mental facility
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2013
seedord247: This look like Olosan police station in mushin.

Jail bird like u* smh
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by UKBobo(m): 2:44am On Jan 22, 2013
All legislators need to visit the scene of this crime along with forensic scientists and palaentologists.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 22, 2013
slimyem: Luth hostel are dirty truly..
The rats are so big it difficult for them to run.Na u go shift for them sef if you wan pass.
The rot is everywhere.
lMAO!
The last time I was at my uni dorm, I was just wondering how I managed to cope for All those tears. The first 2 yearS was good but it then got dirty afterwards. I could barely catch my breath when I walked past FAJ hall and that back then was a big boy's hostel. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 22, 2013
slimyem: Luth hostel are dirty truly..
The rot is everywhere.
lMAO!
The last time I was at my uni dorm, I was just wondering how I managed to cope for All those tears. The first 2 yearS was good but it then got dirty afterwards. I could barely catch my breath when I passed by FAJ hall and that back then was a big boy's hostel. SMH!
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by redsun(m): 4:21am On Jan 22, 2013
Moral decadence is demonic and blinding.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by seedord247(m): 4:42am On Jan 22, 2013
idiagbon:

Jail bird like u* smh

Are you ok? undecided
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by SlyIg(f): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2013
You wan make i vomit?
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by adewasco2k(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2013
If them comot from that same hostel looking sparkling, you no go believe grin

4 Likes

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by youngbu(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2013
I just. Lost. APatite lipsrsealed
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2013
The same students voted for Jonathan in 2011,so let them enjoy the fresh air.Nigerians deserve the leaders they have cuz they refuse to vote wisely at the polls.your vote is your power,use it wisely !

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by NSNA: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2013
2 billion mansion for vice president, decaying un-maintained infrastructures.

It really is the attitude of Nigerians because there most be money flowing through that gets hijacked by fraudulent people blocking progress.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by mrborn2fuck(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Speechless
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2013
Nigeria disgusts me embarassed
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by 2baga(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2013
Brand_new: lMAO!
The last time I was at my uni dorm, I was just wondering how I managed to cope for All those tears. The first 2 yearS was good but it then got dirty afterwards. I could barely catch my breath when I passed by FAJ hall and that back then was a big boy's hostel. SMH!

Of the Greatest ife

2 Likes

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Hostel photography is now the trend eh?
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by iviuche4me(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2013
Fashola is working lol

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by igbsam(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2013
Disgusting........Please bring in more. Lets shame the FG. I bet so many government organizations are just like the gutters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Disowns Lecturer Who Raped Admission Seeker - PUNCH / Imo State University Imsu Admission First List Out! / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.