Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,170 members, 7,807,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures (29070 Views)

Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / LUTH Medical School Female Hostel Idi Araba, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by adedayourt(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
SO MUCH FOR A MEDICAL ENVIROMENT
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by lawizle(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Daz y I love my alma-mata....great ife rocks in every f***ing way!
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by blackbeau1(f): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
and later they will use brazillian hair ,looking so Behind outside yet they are so dirty
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by nlofficial(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
black_beau: and later they will use brazillian hair ,looking so Behind outside yet they are so dirty

Do you think you're making sense? Don't they pay hostel fees? Or you expect them to schedule maintenance and when to clean the toilet?

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Kayoski(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
i also stay at luth male med students hostel.......d condition of our toilets is so pathetic dat......wen i manage 2 use it i ask 4 forgivennessof sins frm God incase i fall nd die dere.....and wen i come out savely i give tenks to God.......even wen am taking ma bath i close ma eyes cos of d irritating features of d toilet.............

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Elueme: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
thelastPope:

I attended universities in the 90s and our hostel was worse than that! Address a problem instead of turning it into a political campaign. Did the hostel become like that after Jonathan became president? The reason things like this will not change is because people like you turn it into a partisan issue. That is exactly what derailed the last subsidy protest.
Thanks for calling that lost soul to order.

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by nlofficial(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Kayoski: i also stay at luth male med students hostel.......d condition of our toilets is so pathetic dat......wen i manage 2 use it i ask 4 forgivennessof sins frm God incase i fall nd die dere.....and wen i come out savely i give tenks to God.......even wen am taking ma bath i close ma eyes cos of d irritating features of d toilet.............

SMH. How scandalous that they know the importance of good health system, and to say the worst, in a medical school to see its hostel degenerate to that extent.

A hostel which should set a good example of living a healthy life has turned the other way round.

My question remains that, are you guys there to contract diseases or there to learn?

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Pennywise(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
The babes bathroom be like this, what about them nwoke.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Empress2013: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Blyss:

Nigeria is a filthy, nasty place.
are you are nigerian,if yes, am very sorry for you.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by sesanrota(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
[b][/b]Bigoted Bigots, and when has LUTH become a property of lagos state government

Looking for every fault to undermine his Govt...well i have this for you, keep looking while he keeps shaming you grin grin grin

okpara ugo:

Dont mind bigots, some are blaming GEJ because the university is situated inside Aso rock.
;DBigoted Bigots, and when has LUTH become a property of lagos state government

Looking for every fault to undermine his Govt...well i have this for you, keep looking while he keeps shaming you.

okpara ugo:

Dont mind bigots, some are blaming GEJ because the university is situated inside Aso rock.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Empress2013: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
lawizle: Daz y I love my alma-mata....great ife rocks in every f***ing way!
Of the greatest ife!,GREAT!!,ever conscious ife,ever militant ife,ever dynamic ife. I hail thee, the king of all universities.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by gidiMonsta(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
O ye students of LUTH, una neva see anything wait till you escape the never ending cycle of strikes and protests to finally join thousands of other frustrated Nigerian 'yoots' in the various dilapidated NYSC camps across the country; You'll appreciate this crap you have now.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Those pictures are disgusting and disturbing, but before we blame FG for evry problem we shld think first. ... this is LUTH part and parcel of Unilag, Unilag management have a responsibility to maintain the place instead they are building halls and other 'not so important infrastructure'. Do u expect FG/GEJ to send contractors to reapir the toilets? Unilag have the money to do that but its not important to them. I suggest we direct our anger or frustrations to the right person (Unilag)

1 Like

Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Meristem: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
More ugly pics please..... Lets EMBARRASS the Government into doing something about this cesspoo! Called Nigeria cheesy
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Sunky200: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
this one look good na, maybe you haven't seen some wey worse pass this one, if you haven't then I'll suggest Nigeria female hostel tour and you'll surely be amaze with the view and your life will never remain the same coz na at the middle of the tour you go run commot 9ja and go somewher else
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by folahann(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
This makes me feel like puking.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by missdee1(f): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Well datz LUTH hostel 4 u. D picture shows thatz ground floor n dey just increased hostel fee from 24k to 32k,yet dis is d trash we pay 4. 95% of d students don't even use d bathroom talkless of d toilets dey prefer to have their bath outside even in broad daylight. I need to mention dat in d 24k we paid, it is still up to d students 2 paint their rooms,bring fans and mattresses n sometyms even provide materials 4 d cleaners to clean d floor including this same bathroom.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by 175(m): 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
thelastPope:

I attended universities in the 90s and our hostel was worse than that! Address a problem instead of turning it into a political campaign. Did the hostel become like that after Jonathan became president? The reason things like this will not change is because people like you turn it into a partisan issue. That is exactly what derailed the last subsidy protest.

This is what i call hitting ~Bluetooth~ below d belt. God bless u jare. If im no fit f.uck im gurl frnd well tonite, na because say "we voted for fresh" too.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by mamagee3(f): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Disgusting!!!

I can't eat after viewing these pictures
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by slimfit1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Remind me why white people call us monkeys again?
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by cupid4ig(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
some of u here are living in face me i face u apartments and their toilets are worse than this but u will come to nairaland where no one knows u to talk rubbish, if i ask some of to post pics of ur toilets some will go and post hotel toilets smh God is washing all of u tongue
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by BlueBalls: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
igbsam: Disgusting........Please bring in more. Lets shame the FG. I bet so many government organizations are just like the gutters.

those useless girls no fit clean toilet? abi nah GEJ go come wash am for them?
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by FiftyFifty(m): 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
... And our so-called leaders ar busy budgeting #16bn to build a house for our “homeless“ VP. What a pity!
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Kayoski(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
nl.official:

SMH. How scandalous that they know the importance of good health system, and to say the worst, in a medical school to see its hostel degenerate to that extent.

A hostel which should set a good example of living a healthy life has turned the other way round.

My question remains that, are you guys there to contract diseases or there to learn?
ofcourse we r there to learn...but a lot of pple av contracted diseases....nd u knw ladys are more prone to toilets diseases than guys...so i so pity dos gals..nd imagine pple are dying to enter dis same skul....tins are nt actually d way dey look.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
wow. undecided

looks like Detroit! grin grin grin
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by seedord247(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
*Kails*:
wow. undecided

looks like Detroit! grin grin grin

No SUNO .( Southern university of new orleans) wink
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by pgiddy(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2013
slimyem: Luth hostels are dirty truly..
The rats are so big it difficult for them to run.Na u go shift for them sef if you wan pass.
The smell nko?? lipsrsealed
Most federal school undergraduate hostels are like that anyways.undecided
The rot is everywhere.
Pleeas count university of Ibadan out of datt,Ui has d best hostels amongsst fed univversity.Firsst n da Besst.
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by yuzedo: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2013
Why didn't they show us the girls bathing so that we can understand the problem properly & wholistically?? tongue undecided tongue
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by blessingewulonu: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2013
its too bad. that is why our girls have infections due to dirty environment like this. may God help us. kiss[b][/b]
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by dont8(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Kinkinatus(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
That is SH1T PIT Indeed!
Re: Female Hostel At Medical School Idi Araba (LUTH) - Pictures by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
black_beau: and later they will use brazillian hair ,looking so Behind outside yet they are so dirty
Should they kill themselves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Universities To Reopen In January 2021 - Ngige / Fire Outbreak In University Of Uyo female hostel . (pictures) / OZY WORLD Declares Nigeria-Americans Best Educated Ethnic Group In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.