Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self (5349 Views)

Bulksms N1.00,short Code,caller Tone@www.kojrock.com / The Mtn Caller Tunes Rip Off / Top Secret(glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know To Know About Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by BraveWorld(m): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2013
Compose It By Yourself

You can compose and or personalize your own caller tune by yourself. Imagine how exciting it will be when your callers hear your own voice as caller tune whenever they call you.
There are many Benefits of using your own composed tune as your caller tune.
· It can be used as advert. You can advertise your company’s product or service through MTN Caller Tune. Whatever works of Life you do, be it Carpenter, Electrician, Lawyer, Engineer, Trader, etc.
· It can be used as reminder of birthday anniversary, wedding,
· It can used as season’s greetings
· It can be used means of passing information
· A business man or trader can use it as an advert to tell his/her customers any new item he/she has in stock.
· A pastor or priest can use it as a greeting message for his/her congregation.
· … and lots more.
If you are a musician, either gospel, high-life, hip-up, reggae, etc. and you have an album in the market, wow! This service is good for you. You can also upload your best tract to the caller tunez service just like dbanj, Fr. Mbaka, Chinyere Udoma, psquare, etc.
This service I do it for people at the cost of N5000. But I want to teach you so you can also do it for other people too and earn some change too for yourself.
I composed my own MTN Caller Tune by myself, if you want to listen to my caller tune, just send me “test tune” in an SMS to 07039424262 so that I will give you the chance to listen to my caller tune which I did by myself and I have been doing it for people too.
I also want people to know what I know so that is why I compiled it little manual of “How to compose your own MTN Caller tune by yourself and with your voice for some token fee. You know, “Everything good is worth paying for a price”.
Everybody can learn it, even a 7 year old child who knows how to operate a handset can also do it. It’s simple and takes no time.
If you are interested in learning how to compose your own MTN Caller tune by yourself and with your voice, and want to do it for people for some price, just invest N1,500 into the following Bank Account
Bank : Access Bank Plc.
A/C Name: Michael Emmanuel C.
A/c No: 0006150103
Amount: N1,500

After payment, do these simple things.
Send a payment notice in a SMS or email with the subject of your email or text saying: Paid for MTN Caller Tune. The body of the text or Email should contain the following;
Amount Paid, Depositor’s Name, Teller Number, your email address to bravesms@yahoo.com and 07039424262
(Don’t worry, once you send this notification and it has ben confirmend, you will receive your Caller tune manual in 3 hours or less).
O.k I know some of you will be a little nervous when you hear email address, yes it is important because through it I will send you the manual on how to compose your own MTN Caller tune, But no course for alarm because a lot of people does not have email address and some have problem in retrieving their password. In such case, give me a call @ 07039424262 then I will tell you another means through which you will get it.
After getting this training on how to compose your MTN Caller tune, and it does not work, call me for a refund and you will be happy getting your money back double, which is N3,000 refund.
Re: Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by Abbey2sam(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2013
Scammer shocked

You gave yourself out by doubling the money if it doesn't work..

Hahahaha!!!!!!

Laffing in ebira
Re: Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by BraveWorld(m): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2013
@Sam, As a prove that it works.
Re: Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by rainmaker12(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2013
THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLE!!!!!!!!!! CARRY AM GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Y u no put d numb. wey we go call to hear ur lie lie voice as caller tune....
Re: Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by BraveWorld(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
it is already in the post.
here is it
you're calling me thief and scammer, when you confirm and see that it is true,
What then are you going to call me?
Re: Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by rainmaker12(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2013
I dint hear ur voice there..... All I hear s ur netwrk ready made tune
Re: Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by BraveWorld(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
I have two caller tune.
One is "Agidigba" and the other one is my the one i composed by my self. If you call and Agidigba played first, then you have to call again.
Thanks.
Re: Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by doctorfox: 3:20am On Feb 05, 2013
Is this N1,500 for the piece of information here --> http://doctorfox./2013/02/05/personalized-self-uploaded-mtn-caller-tunez-setting-it-up/ ?
If you have some better information, then that's good, otherwise I'll pass this off - no deal.
Re: Compose Your Own Mtn Caller Tune By Your Self by pmonni(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Oobob, doctorfox spoiled market o....lol.... Guy sorry o..... Doctorfox thanks meh, free world

(1) (Reply)

Fresh UK Used white Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale / Original Sandisk Class 10 Memory Cards / Locked Iphones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.