Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Does She Really Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love Me? (1060 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2013
Hi friends,i met this girl and we've been dating for lik a month now bt the prob is that she turns down evry little request of mine(N/B,not sex,havnt mentioned that.am not even interested in that yet).am confused now.is it that she is forming principles or that she dosnt really luv me as she professes all the time.pls candid advice esp from de girls folk.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by 190theclown: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2013
No she doesn't

Even ur wahala alone is enough 2 turn her off undecided
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Joliecoco: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2013
She is not into you .
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Joliecoco: She is not into you .
It will ne better if you asked for what his requests are before concluding

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me? by chinig(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2013
Why not gain her confident first before Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u start requesting.with tym she ll honour Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥Your reguest.

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me? by vallycan: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2013
Use d megabite of ya head if dat wat ya head can carry and access her yaself stop lookin for advice wen u yaself can becom her observer:
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2013
If u ask me,na who i go ask. The mata wey u see so, e heavy 4mouth
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Sijo01(f): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2013
What type of requests?...... Detailing your thread will do you good.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2013
Gain her confidence and trust. If you ask for something she can give,she would oblige u if she does love u.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by olumaxi(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2013
And if i may ask..wat r those request of urs she's turnd down?
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2013
She dosnt want to visit,i now demanded that we meet else weir,she still turned it down.i've seen ha only twice since we started(dat was within the first wk).she rarely return calls and text mesgs.i recently asked ha to follow up my Msc admission since am nt in town and she dont seem to be doing it.moreover,is lik she is still keeping ha ex bc wen i suspected and asked,she just said we're friends,that he isnt a prob.meanwhile she told me she dosnt hav any.am thinking she is planning to double date and i cant tolerate that.hence am thinking of bidding her farewell.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Houri(f): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2013
I think one month is actually not enough to judge her...why not give her time and see if she'll change... Btw, what are the excuses/reasons she gives for turning down your request?
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Houri(f): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2013
And is she a student? Or does she work? She might be facing some challenges in school or @ work which may be eating her up.
Like i said earlier, give her time, talk to her, don't just keep quite and assume.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by olumaxi(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2013
Besyds,mayb u av been chokin her wit text n cals..n it seems u r appearin too needy..i'l advise u giv ha som space..
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by sexybash(f): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2013
(
Apostle-Ukam:
She dosnt want to visit,i now demanded that we meet else weir,she still turned it down.i've seen ha only twice since we started(dat was within the first wk).she rarely return calls and text mesgs.i recently asked ha to follow up my Msc admission since am nt in town and she dont seem to be doing it.moreover,is lik she is still keeping ha ex bc wen i suspected and asked,she just said we're friends,that he isnt a prob.meanwhile she told me she dosnt hav any.am thinking she is planning to double date and i cant tolerate that.hence am thinking of bidding her farewell.
Another begging brother in making,keep following her and the next six month you will come to nairaland and start asking for advice, if you think you love her(which i dont think so) why dont you go for her? go to her house tell her you want to see her then talk to her, OP i see that you manly balls has gone on errand , is either she wants you or not the Acceptance of Rejection is the cure for Heartache grin
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2013
Apostle-Ukam:
Now i get it. Pls,bid her a farewell. It's good u realised this in time. Let her go asap cos her ex is still her priority. She's bad news.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Apostle-Ukam:
After reading through this, I realise that she is not interedted in you mate. She probably accepter your "toasting" to stop you from disturbing her.

You will do well to stop calling her and wasting your airtime
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just let her be for now, and dont call her or text her, she will call u very soon. And when she does, let her do the callings most times and be the one to ask u how u guys can meet
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
Move on already! I hate guys wey no dey get sense. Girls go dem use dem play.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? by princessono(f): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
My guy. Is just barely a month u both met. Give her time befor u conclude if she loves u or not.

(1) (Reply)

:) / Without You Love, I Would Die [story With Photo] / "Making A Woman "Feel It" For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.