Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration (12424 Views)

Photos From Obama's 2013 Inauguration Ceremony. / President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration / 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

show me the way sad
mak i see ur face first
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by brixton: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2013
ogusbaba1: go see Obama na we go follow u go pay for the BB

I de doam thru blueteeth
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2013
brixton:

I de doam thru blueteeth
lmao why u non do am thru wireless na
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by yuzedo: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2013
I'm in love with Obama's youngest daughter... cry

.. So wuz ha numba? kiss tongue
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by hollypagan: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2013
i wan marry obama pikin na my right
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Sijo01(f): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2013
ogusbaba1:
mak i see ur face first

hehehehehehe.......stay turned, you will see it one of this days.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2013
holly-pagan:
i wan marry obama pikin na my right
i don giv expo already na
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

hehehehehehe.......stay turned, you will see it one of this days.
dat one will be a long story jor
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Sijo01(f): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2013
yuzedo: I'm in love with Obama's youngest daughter... cry

Don't worry, I will get you her number when I become a citizen..... Just make sure you pray for me to suceed. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

Don't worry, I will get you her number when I become a citizen..... Just make sure you pray for me to suceed. wink
lols
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Sijo01(f): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2013
ogusbaba1: dat one will be a long story jor

Just chilax.....the tori nor go too long.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

Just chilax.....the tori nor go too long.
na so u go talk na
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Buchianom(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2013
Awesome pics!
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by omenka(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2013
Obama would turn out to be the most tyranical leader that ever walked the surface of the earth. I just hope America survives his current onslought on the Second Amendment becasuse the patsies deployed in the Aurora and Sandy Hook masacre realy did great jobs and the American public seems to be fallin for the government's hoax. If the new gun legislations see the light of day and the population is finally disarmed, the Globalists, with their loyal servant Obama, would have a smooth sailing executing their sinister agenda. May God help us.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Sijo01(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2013
ogusbaba1: na so u go talk na

You b confirm wafi?
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

You b confirm wafi?
i dey tell u
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Sijo01(f): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2013
ogusbaba1: i dey tell u

Lol..... I hail you!
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

Lol..... I hail you!
na me hail u pass
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2013
Clerverly: How come we no see gun and grenade- totting police and soldiers guarding the President These people should learn from Nigeria, on how security around the president is handled tongue tongue tongue

That is how security is well packaged, but those men are heavily armed right there and even outside the center there will be heavily armed military troops around just that no camera man/woman will go and video/snap them but if its in Nigeria the media will like to snap them just to criticize the president.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2013
omenka: Obama would turn out to be the most tyranical leader that ever walked the surface of the earth. I just hope America survives his current onslought on the Second Amendment becasuse the patsies deployed in the Aurora and Sandy Hook masacre realy did great jobs and the American public seems to be fallin for the government's hoax. If the new gun legislations see the light of day and the population is finally disarmed, the Globalists, with their loyal servant Obama, would have a smooth sailing executing their sinister agenda. May God help us.

Your head dey there. Brother one moet for you, I think say na only me de see whats about to happen. Disarming the citizen will make Americans weak and once that happen they will now see the real intention behind the disarming. I just pray that Obama don't scale through with his plans or else America is in more deeper shit.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ismhab(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2013
yuzedo: I'm in love with Obama's youngest daughter... cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2013
I saw Martin Luther in Obama's Speech, but I dreamt of Adolph Hitler when I dozed off in the middle of the speech. But not to worry, there is plasmodium in my blood, so those dreams are mere hallucinations.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by brixton: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2013
ogusbaba1:
lmao why u non do am thru wireless na

Aaah wireless require extra wizardry flying tips esp @ nits
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Opali(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2013
ya,this is preferable.
~Bluetooth:

Why not

O - Original

B - Black

A -African

M -Managing

A - America grin
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by ogusbaba1(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2013
brixton:

Aaah wireless require extra wizardry flying tips esp @ nits
no worry u go soon buy winch
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by omenka(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2013
gboss4sure:

Your head dey there. Brother one moet for you, I think say na only me de see whats about to happen. Disarming the citizen will make Americans weak and once that happen they will now see the real intention behind the disarming. I just pray that Obama don't scale through with his plans or else America is in more deeper shit.
This whole gun legislation drive has been in the making for years with the various mass shooting incidences to demonize gun ownership. The media is controlled by these same demons pushing for a ban on private gun ownership and have completely sensored parts of the incidences which makes it clear the shooters were under the influence of some kind of psychotropic drugs. They were disposable pawns in the hands of the Globalists pushing for a New World Order. The Sandy Hook incidence was most disgustingly suspecious because no surveilance video whatsoever has been seen of the shooting! A gurl whose name was among the list of those killed was shown with her parents talking to a news reporter! What an error! Alota questions are begging answers but, sadly, non is forthcoming.
Americans need to answer their clarion call and stand up against this unrelenting asault on their constitution cos as America goes, so goes most countries in the world.
The birth of a Police State is imminent.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2013
Tnx for the video.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Symphony007: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If it were to be Nigeria,you would see pictures of ojuju calabar masquerades and party officials in babariga with their big pot-bellies.
it's shamefull that this is what you think about your culture and native atire. Your comment is so pathetic on many levels.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Symphony007: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2013
omenka: Obama would turn out to be the most tyranical leader that ever walked the surface of the earth. I just hope America survives his current onslought on the Second Amendment becasuse the patsies deployed in the Aurora and Sandy Hook masacre realy did great jobs and the American public seems to be fallin for the government's hoax. If the new gun legislations see the light of day and the population is finally disarmed, the Globalists, with their loyal servant Obama, would have a smooth sailing executing their sinister agenda. May God help us.
this is the personification of lunacy!! Your stupidty makes the NRA seem liberal..the second amendment does not give people the right to own guns, the military use in warzones. Obama wants to outlaw assault weapons which by the way justice antonin scalia, the most conservative supreme court justice agrees with obama. And finally get a life!! Rather than drowning in crazy conspiracy theories.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by otondo55: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2013
Thanks so much for the Video, Ogus!

All citizen with passion to the success of their nation; not naija with hate and tribalism, do or die mentality.

May God deliver his people.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Symphony007: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2013
gboss4sure:

you or your friend i don't know who is more coo coo. So you belive the u.s government wants to disarm it's citizens and turn on them? Yeah..and when pres. Clinton initiated his assault weapon ban he followed it up with a massive genocide. You 're loosing your mind and come to think of it if the u.s government wanted to eradicate it's people you think a man with one assalt riffle will fight off a government with tanks, apatce helicopters, f15's? You and your friend need help.
Re: Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration by Bawss1(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2013

Straight up nonsense!!

It is amazing how delusional stories are easily formed these days. Is there no limit to this lunacy? Must every happening be some sort of conspiracy? One does not have the strength to confront the condensed stupidity ingrained in this post but I will suggest that from now on everyone should strive to make use of a bit of common sense. . .just a little bit. . . before making any public utterance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] / Reasons Why A Diplomatic Solution To The Syrian Crisis Is Unlikely / Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.