Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! (12099 Views)

50 Trainees Share A Fish Head In Police College - Channels Tv / Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Niftyrules(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2013
Umh! Shit absolute bullshit, if most of u guys on this forum where opportuned to follow channels tv on d telecast of d state of living in the hostels there at d police college, you would cry for ur fellow human. I w6nder what d presidency is up to, una no wan do something and d folks wey wan help una dey stop dem or se na suspension dey cal am. Na wa o.

5 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by brixton: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2013
Hahahah wey dat RENO OMOTHIEF sorry omokri? Jonathan is working indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2013
BeraBera: [size=14pt]Really? Are you now his mind-reader? And you, how much "care" have you shown in your own capacity? How do you treat the policemen you come across?[/size]

you dey mind am?...anything about GEJ makes haters jerf off
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by llbiboroma(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2013
shocked: Har!!!!!!!! Are you too a learner? Naturally the president visit would demand for a lot of caution from the police if a DIG is to attend a forum! He has to be fully stuffed with information to give to Nigerians!He must learn about the new plans of the police force on tackling the problem! And if you rush the events he may withdraw his participation and that means the police would no longer be there! Haba Nigerians hardship is begining to make us over critical with a lot of things! Even with the use of english "Postponed" "Suspended" non of the two means permanent cancelation! they only mean "temporary cancelation" Learners this has nothing to do with FOI ACT! Go and study it learners! Or ask a Lawyer! Or are you still a learner!
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by deife(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2013
Abbeyme: My suspicion is that Big wigs in Presidency may be uneasy about the Forum that more can-of -worms may be exposed
My very thoughts
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by thelastPope(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2013
ACN supporters are really making NL funny. Everything for them is our party versus their party. No allegiance to Nigeria. Their only allegiance is to ACN! Every topic is an opportunity to insult the president and campaign for ACN! Imaging if the republican party respnds to every issue by attacking the Dems and Obama. There are issues of politics and issues to be addressed as Nigerians. If Channels TV say they were bullied by the government in 2013, then they are fools that need no sympathy! That is a ridiculous thing to say in todays world. Bullying any news station will only make them popular and endear them to the world. It beats me when I see the level of ignorance and partisan politics on this forum! SMH! Nigerians are the losers for it!
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Reyspin(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

Okky.... Thanks for the clearification.
You mean Clarification?? #Justasking
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by takedat(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2013
thelastPope: ACN supporters are really making NL funny. Everything for them is our party versus their party. No allegiance to Nigeria. Their only allegiance is to ACN! Every topic is an opportunity to insult the president and campaign for ACN! Imaging if the republican party respnds to every issue by attacking the Dems. There are issues of politics and issues to be addressed as Nigerians. If Channels TV say they were bullied by the government in 2013, then they are fools that need no sympathy! That is a ridiculous thing to say in todays world. Bullying any news station will only make them popular and endear them to the world. It beats me when I see the level of ignorance and partisan politics on this forum! SMH! Nigerians are the losers for it!
Bros you neva talk anything on top this matter! Na ACN, CPC or cabal make dem stop the forum?
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by ypzilanti: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2013
Simple fact: budget for Oga jona's feeding was N1 billion in 2012 budget.

Budget for maintenance of 10 police colleges and training institutions was N271 million in 2012 budget.

Priorities, priorities.

If president has nothing to hide, and money was embezzled by the police authorities, he should stop bullying Channels. Let the heads of who is responsible roll.

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by ujchief(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2013
thelastPope: ACN supporters are really making NL funny.!
Karl max has been bullied out of the thread; enters thelastpope while sincere9jrian stands at a distance, watching the turn of events.
You actually think Nigeria is divided between pdp and acn? You're such a dunde.e.
This has been the ploy of Gej and pdp, wasn't the same tactice employed on ait when dokpesi was ibb's campaign manager? Didn't they go as far as blackmailing him, linking him to the abuja independence day bombing with a funny sms?
How is that a pdp vs acn affair
Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by fineworker(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2013
If Nigeria is to be acted as a movie, it be the longest season movie on the planet earth and the bad news is, it will only show and prove how Nigeria and corruption work hand in hand.
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by taharqa: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2013
Abbeyme: My suspicion is that Big wigs in Presidency may be uneasy about the Forum that more can-of -worms may be exposed
MUMU-ish, what do d tink was d primary intent of d forum? To 'expose' things Or to solicit d help of d private sector in rebuilding d college? What has d postponement of d forum to do with 'freedom of info'? Sm of u clowns just open yr mouths and 'things' just flow out without any iota of thinking...*smh*
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by OmerianConsult: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2013
I hope they have not been threatened
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Demdem(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2013
thelastPope: ACN supporters are really making NL funny. Everything for them is our party versus their party. No allegiance to Nigeria. Their only allegiance is to ACN! Every topic is an opportunity to insult the president and campaign for ACN! Imaging if the republican party respnds to every issue by attacking the Dems and Obama. There are issues of politics and issues to be addressed as Nigerians. If Channels TV say they were bullied by the government in 2013, then they are fools that need no sympathy! That is a ridiculous thing to say in todays world. Bullying any news station will only make them popular and endear them to the world. It beats me when I see the level of ignorance and partisan politics on this forum! SMH! Nigerians are the losers for it!

Lostpope, after all said and done, u said nothing and made zero sense grin grin
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by coretechng(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2013
OK NOW.

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2013
taharqa: MUMU-ish, what do d tink was d primary intent of d forum? To 'expose' things Or to solicit d help of d private sector in rebuilding d college? What has d postponement of d forum to do with 'freedom of info'? Sm of u clowns just open yr mouths and 'things' just flow out without any iota of thinking...*smh*

In the process of soliciting for help from the private sector, questions will be asked therby opening the presidency's yansh grin grin
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by taharqa: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2013
Demdem:

In the process of soliciting for help from the private sector, questions will be asked therby opening the presidency's yansh grin grin
Look at dis one. Who is going to ask d questns? Hv u seen d programme of d forum? Moreova, how many Nigerians do u tink 'blames' dis Presidency for d rot in d college... Sm of u just pull out non-existant tins from yr azzes with ease, dat's where d problem is
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Freiburger(m): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2013
And GEJ just visited the college, God is watching all of ya in HD.
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by jmaine: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2013
taharqa: Look at dis one. Who is going to ask d questns? Hv u seen d programme of d forum? Moreova, how many Nigerians do u tink 'blames' dis Presidency for d rot in d college... Sm of u just pull out non-existant tins from yr azzes with ease, dat's where d problem is

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Demdem(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2013
taharqa: Look at dis one. Who is going to ask d questns? Hv u seen d programme of d forum? Moreova, how many Nigerians do u tink 'blames' dis Presidency for d rot in d college... Sm of u just pull out non-existant tins from yr azzes with ease, dat's where d problem is

whats wrong with this thing? Wont the forum be at public glare or na secret cult? of cos questions will surely be asked. Many Nigerians do blame the presidency because the presidency is directly/indirectly in charge. They didnt cause the problem but they surely has done nothing so far to reduce it. Some of u guys just wont use ur brain, that is a big issue here.
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Demdem(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2013
Freiburger: And GEJ just visited the college, God is watching all of ya in HD.

Its good he visited no doubt however time will tell if it is worth it or not.
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by hakunamatata1: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2013
i now hope that this prodigal President & Govt. understand the futility & mundaneness of spending billions on newspapers, diesel & feeding while a multitude share a fish head & live in slums in its premier police college! cool
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2013
Freiburger: And GEJ just visited the college, God is watching all of ya in HD.

And he asked a question that day and the question is " How did Channel TV get access for such documentary"....I am begging to hate JONATHAN, obviously he is a wolf in sheep clothing. He is almost breaking IBB's record as the most corrupt.

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by peace3: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2013
PDP DON SETTLE MOMOH AND HIS TEAM.QUITE PATHETIC.CORRUPTION IS EVERYWHERE. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Demdem(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

And he asked a question that day and the question is " How did Channel TV get access for such documentary"....I am begging to hate JONATHAN, obviously he is a wolf in sheep clothing. He is almost breaking IBB's record as the most corrupt.

It simply shows the state of the Retardeen's mind. From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Let me repeat myself, The retardeen doesnt give a ffuck about u or me or any of his citizens but those that are loyal to his killer party and innermost caucus.
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by ochukoccna: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2013
thelastPope: Bullying any news station will only make them popular and endear them to the world. It beats me when I see the level of ignorance and partisan politics on this forum! SMH! Nigerians are the losers for it!
You must have been in Togo when the PDP&Yaradua shut down Channels TV down for giving us a breaking news hoax of his intended resignation when NAN's website was hacked.
Probably you were not aware Deji Badmus left Channels bcuz Oja John Momoh wanted to kill a news report from the anti OBJ Ogun state PDP faction.
What of the 'SSS' intimidating The PUNCH's Enugu state correspondent from sending stories to headquarters on Chime the absent.
Dont just foolishly speak because your lips must move as your fingers type it out.
But PDP hacks like you must work for their chop money sha.

1 Like

Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by thelastPope(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2013
take dat: Bros you neva talk anything on top this matter! Na ACN, CPC or cabal make dem stop the forum?

Honestly, there are some issues I find difficult to comment on. If Channels TV truly cancels a project like this because of FG bullying, then they are fools and useless! Simple as that! This is 2013! Anyone comparing it to Dokpesi issue is just funny. FG issue with Dokpesi had nothing to do with AIT broadcast. It was purely a different matter. Dokpesi was campaign manager for IBB. I need not say more. AIT is not even an anti government station per se. They make a lot of their monies from government stuff.
So let's forget the beer palour talk. Channels TV cannot be bullied to stop anything. Like some suggested, maybe the police involvement has change and that is totally expected. Believe me when I say, no police official will want to be the one to come on TV and comment on this issue now as it stands.
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by takedat(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
thelastPope:

Honestly, there are some issues I find difficult to comment on. If Channels TV truly cancels a project like this because of FG bullying, then they are fools and useless! Simple as that! This is 2013! Anyone comparing it to Dokpesi issue is just funny. FG issue with Dokpesi had nothing to do with AIT broadcast. It was purely a different matter. Dokpesi was campaign manager for IBB. I need not say more. AIT is not even an anti government station per se. They make a lot of their monies from government stuff.
So let's forget the beer palour talk. Channels TV cannot be bullied to stop anything. Like some suggested, maybe the police involvement has change and that is totally expected. Believe me when I say, no police official will want to be the one to come on TV and comment on this issue now as it stands.
The crux of the police reneging is probably due to the report that GEJ lambasted the officers who granted Channels tv the permission to film the documentary. The expose was an embarrassment to government. We will be deceiving ourselves if we claim that government cannot frustrate the attempt of channels to help raise fund. Though I'll like to give government the benefit of doubt that it wants the police Reform Fund bill to be passed before allowing for interested donors!
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by blackbeau1(f): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Its called your face dey fear my face.chanels Tv face dey fear some other big faces
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
To all of you that is taking "suspended-postponed" to be a big deal, I say kudos to you. Pls press pause and take a glass cup of water.
These 3 things: Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom are very important to acquire in one's life. It must also be balanced.
You guys has the knowledge, no doubt about that (u sabi english and u knw ur dictionary), but u lack understanding and wisdom!
Understanding: you shld understand the statement in Naija context! U dnt need another Daniel to come interprets the handwritten on the wall.[b]To all of you that is taking "suspended-postponed" to be a big deal, I say kudos to you. Pls press pause and take a glass cup of water.
These 3 things: Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom are very important to acquire in one's life. It must also be balanced.
You guys has the knowledge, no doubt about that (u sabi english and u knw ur dictionary), but u lack understanding and wisdom!
Understanding: you shld understand the statement in Naija context! U dnt need another Daniel to come interprets the handwritten on the wall.[/b]To all of you that is taking "suspended-postponed" to be a big deal, I say kudos to you. Pls press pause and take a glass cup of water.
UNDERSTANDING: it is important to understand the statement in Naija context! U dnt need another Daniel to come interprets the handwritten on the wall.
WISDOM: U were suppose to apply this by waiting to put together several comments. Wisdom they say is profitable to direct.
God bless u all.
Re: ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Where is the freedom of press in Nigeria? Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States / APC Lagos Governorship Primaries: Will It Hold Today? / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.