Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? (16003 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone / She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
It depends. If the date went well then the will be another. If not, will let him know there how i feel.
brownlord:

After that, what nxt?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
I am not a pretender. But hey everyone has their own worth.
Joe Mosco:
what is the diff btw intimacy on a first date and subsequent dates..... Hope u are not a pretender
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
lmao. You should learn to read properly. That's why i said perhaps as it was a suggestion. There is nothing wrong with gardens but if you want a good first impression am not a scholar so taking me to a library will say alot about the guy.
ifihearam:

Must you eat on the first datehungry lioness

Why not go to gardens or libraries?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by theripper: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Give her Banana till she go Yo.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by TijaniWaheed: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote
author=kandiikane]

So, because she doesn't want a cleaner or dropout, she's not responsible
or decent?
And a graduate, doctor is not a decent man?

Why should a woman settle for less?
A responsible woman wants the best. Will the cleaner's wages help pay
for our house, children, school, food, clothes? Abeg, joor![/quote]

so dos cleaners gatkeepers etc, shuldnt av families? do u no wat day cal a rich man, a rich man is a man wit great knowlegd, aims nd dreams, not dos wit stupid pertime money, if a gate man has dreams and aims, nd he also has gud plans for his kids den tell me how he is a 'lesser'? na ur tipe dey endup wit big time moneyrichuals! be careful!
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Telling her i can afford only snacks and mineral for now (in a very cheap restaurant).... Guess what happens after, some will vamose while some will stick around and those that sticks around chops de biggest meat.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
welll the gatkeeper etc will find his type too. I am educated and doing well for myself, i'd like the same thing from a man and it does not matter if i earn more as long as he is educated and doing ok too.
Tijani Waheed:

so dos cleaners gatkeepers etc, shuldnt av families? do u no wat day cal a rich man, a rich man is a man wit great knowlegd, aims nd dreams, not dos wit stupid pertime money, if a gate man has dreams and aims, nd he also has gud plans for his kids den tell me how he is a 'lesser'? na ur tipe dey endup wit big time moneyrichuals! be careful!
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
Well that is very rude.
gboss4sure: Telling her i can afford only snacks and mineral for now (in a very cheap restaurant).... Guess what happens after, some will vamose while some will stick around and those that sticks around chops de biggest meat.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
Having sex on d first date is always my #1 priority angry

me too undecided

its not a bad thing, and it doesn't make the girl more or less a w.h.o.r.e
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
So can you marry such girls at the end of the day. Men are such hypocrites. They want enjoyment now but at end of the day they themselves don't want to marry the ladies who give it up on the first day. smh
n.oxide:

me too undecided

its not a bad thing, and it doesn't make the girl more or less a w.h.o.r.e
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by mabebe1(f): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
embarassed
tunapawizzy:
ur sexy lips *me likey
*come n kiss it na*
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by tunapawizzy: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
mabebe1: embarassed*come n kiss it na*
am i getting d complete package
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ubong560(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Fingering roughly and sucking kitty cat madly (No sex till another day).

Do that and she go beg and respect u thru out d duration of the relation.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by kedukc(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
*Kails*:
Taking a stroll (preferably at a park or botanical garden)
and talk a bit. Later we go to a restaurant, eat and talk some more. smiley

You get time.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by blackpanther25(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
If am really interested in her will take her to a nice restaurant, thereafter to the movies and if there is time we can go somewhere else.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Pyroclast(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
Try not to try to Bleep d babe!
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by drexx(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
If the feeling is deep, I would go ahead and bleep. Sex on the first date doesn't mean she is cheap.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by kedukc(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: So can you marry such girls at the end of the day. Men are such hypocrites. They want enjoyment now but at end of the day they themselves don't want to marry the ladies who give it up on the first day. smh

and you think holding off is what makes men to propose..

Next comments please
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by kandiikane(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
drexx: If the feeling is deep, I would go ahead and bleep. Sex on the first date doesn't mean she is cheap.

Men usually go to dates with intentions of getting the lady to bed. So, if people define her as cheap what does that make the guy?

Two consenting adults can decide what they want to do whether it's a first date or 13th date.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by brownlord: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: It depends. If the date went well then the will be another. If not, will let him know there how i feel.

But nowadayz, gurls take such nice gesture for weakness, like my ekp bebs would say, as e hot, no time to beat around the bush, diff folks thou
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by MsPweshy(f): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
First we fix up 2 meet at a nice place, den after we talk..lik ask questions 2 knw him more better..etc
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by tunapawizzy: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: First we fix up 2 meet at a nice place, den after we talk..lik ask questions 2 knw him more better..etc
wt exactly is/are etc. is getting down low one of dem *just wondering
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by MsPweshy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lol...k kip wondering
tunapawizzy:
wt exactly is/are etc. is getting down low one of dem *just wondering
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
First date............can be anywhere, don't really care as long as its just the two of us and we get to connect, talk etc
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Bryancrox(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
Afta finish watchin sm romantic movies i wil buy her malt nd mix it wit maggi...U guys knw d nxt move nah
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by mabebe1(f): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
tunapawizzy:
am i getting d complete package
lipsrsealed nt only d complete package, u wil gt d company as wel...
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by imperiouxx(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Go for a dinner, extend intimacy. If she's in love from her attitude, attempt a gentle for good night. Trust me, she will have a sleepless night.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by babadey(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: lmao. You should learn to read properly. That's why i said perhaps as it was a suggestion. There is nothing wrong with gardens but if you want a good first impression am not a scholar so taking me to a library will say alot about the guy.

Then if library are for scholars,garden are for florist abi?....then restaurants are for EBINNAS.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ifihearam: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: So can you marry such girls at the end of the day. Men are such hypocrites. They want enjoyment now but at end of the day they themselves don't want to marry the ladies who give it up on the first day. smh

It does not follow,so because you keep your kitten for a long while makes you think a man values it?wake up babes,it does not mean a thing to me,even the ones that gives it on first dates are more respected by me.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ifihearam: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: welll the gatkeeper etc will find his type too. I am educated and doing well for myself, i'd like the same thing from a man and it does not matter if i earn more as long as he is educated and doing ok too.

How old are you sef?
You are educatedwho tell you
You are doing well!! How na??

You are doin well an you want a guy to take you to restaurant on a first date?I know ur type jare,all of una for nl we know una...
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
Well it doesnt matter what anyone thinks. I say that for religious reasons but u know ppl are different so lets just leave it at that.
ifihearam:

It does not follow,so because you keep your kitten for a long while makes you think a man values it?wake up babes,it does not mean a thing to me,even the ones that gives it on first dates are more respected by me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Most Absurd Way Sex Happened For You? / Prophecy And Relationships / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.