Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! (25152 Views)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Sweetapple007(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
Good! but u forget to add Giving her gift, u can also win a woman attention by being generouse.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by hovic(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
When i get Four Million, and two Toyota Jeep. Wetin concern me. Abeg Moni speak louder than words.
When i tell her ''ILoveYa'' and i gat the money to back it'em I spite on this trend. ***Yawn***
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by DoctorAbu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
16. Write her a letter like this one

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by wayne4loan: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
tomakint: Many men are never taught how to talk to women. Because of this many guys go through life without the ability to attract a woman. Here are 15 tips to help make sure you aren't making mistakes with the women you’d like to attract:

1. You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

2. Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman take control of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.

3. Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.

4. Remember this motto “Fun not Funny.” Women are attracted to men who allow them to have fun. Don’t concentrate on having the funniest jokes. Concentrate on showing them the most excitement and enjoyment.

5. Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to your time on the playground. In the world of dating… what worked on the playground is effective all over again.

6. Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.

7. Use things like “cold reads” to turn women on. Women love to hear opinions about themselves. Tell her what you observe about her.

8. Avoid complimenting a woman too much. Women are turned off by men who come across as “needy.” If you are complimenting a woman too much she will think you’re trying to impress her. Which will have the opposite effect.

9. If you want to know how to talk to women in a way that doesn’t bore them… Avoid asking too many “interview” style questions. Instead state your opinion about things.

10. Remember: Statements over questions. Instead of saying “where did you grow up?” Say “You don’t look like you grew up around here.” This allows you to make observations about her and express your personality.

11. Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you’re passionate about.

12. Never compliment her on her eyes, looks, or body.

13. Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “sexual” way. If you don’t, you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone”.

14. Use conversation “games” to keep the mood fun and flirtatious. Games can be anything like “truth or dare” or to less extreme games like the “5 questions game”.

15. Don’t give away your hand so fast. Women like men who are a challenge. If you want to keep a woman’s interest she has to feel like she is slowly winning you over. If she thinks you’re too easy… she’ll lose interest.

N.B: The best way to think about how to talk to women is to think about what kind of fun, playful, and sexual conversation you would most enjoy. Talking to a woman doesn’t have to be difficult. You just need to be aware of what they are turned on by and what turns them off. Follow the list above and you’ll do just fine.

http://www.themalaysiantimes.com.my/?p=53913
link-www.malaysiantimes.com-meaning-all these point only work for malaysian woman. www. 9jatimes.com- meaning- all these point only work for nigerian women when u have enough money to blow her off her fit.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Symphony007: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
Always compliment her look. Don't do it in an exargerative manner or she'll see through you and be funny too!!
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Freiburger(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lagos_Boi: Every lady likes a sucessful man, get money first and ladies will follow, na u go dey choose which one to sample !
And when your money finish?

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by GENTLETEE(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
tomakint: Many men are never taught how to talk to women. Because of this many guys go through life without the ability to attract a woman. Here are 15 tips to help make sure you aren't making mistakes with the women you’d like to attract:

1. You should talk about “emotional” topics like childhood memories, future ambitions, or her passions. These conversation topics will open up her emotional floodgates.

2. Women want a guy who is not afraid to lead her. While talking to a woman take control of the conversation. Never wait for her to dictate what you’ll be talking about.

3. Pay attention to the non verbal cues a woman is giving you. If you’re standing too close to her, accidentally spitting when you talk, or making her feel uncomfortable in any way… she will send you hints. Pay attention to them.

4. Remember this motto “Fun not Funny.” Women are attracted to men who allow them to have fun. Don’t concentrate on having the funniest jokes. Concentrate on showing them the most excitement and enjoyment.

5. Tease women. One of the easiest ways to take a conversation to a fun and flirty level is to begin to tease women. Think back to your time on the playground. In the world of dating… what worked on the playground is effective all over again.

6. Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.

7. Use things like “cold reads” to turn women on. Women love to hear opinions about themselves. Tell her what you observe about her.

8. Avoid complimenting a woman too much. Women are turned off by men who come across as “needy.” If you are complimenting a woman too much she will think you’re trying to impress her. Which will have the opposite effect.

9. If you want to know how to talk to women in a way that doesn’t bore them… Avoid asking too many “interview” style questions. Instead state your opinion about things.

10. Remember: Statements over questions. Instead of saying “where did you grow up?” Say “You don’t look like you grew up around here.” This allows you to make observations about her and express your personality.

11. Don’t hide your identity. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you’re passionate about.

12. Never compliment her on her eyes, looks, or body.

13. Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “sexual” way. If you don’t, you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone”.

14. Use conversation “games” to keep the mood fun and flirtatious. Games can be anything like “truth or dare” or to less extreme games like the “5 questions game”.

15. Don’t give away your hand so fast. Women like men who are a challenge. If you want to keep a woman’s interest she has to feel like she is slowly winning you over. If she thinks you’re too easy… she’ll lose interest.

N.B: The best way to think about how to talk to women is to think about what kind of fun, playful, and sexual conversation you would most enjoy. Talking to a woman doesn’t have to be difficult. You just need to be aware of what they are turned on by and what turns them off. Follow the list above and you’ll do just fine.

http://www.themalaysiantimes.com.my/?p=53913
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
ALL THIS ONE NA TORY

1. HAVE MONEY
2. BE READY TO SPEND THE MONEY ON HER
3. ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE NEXT PLACE URE TAKING HER TO (TO SQUANDER MONEY ON HER)OR THE NEXT THING URE GOING TO BUY FOR HER
4. TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH URE SENDING INTO HER ACCOUNT
5. ASK WHEN IS HER BIRTHDAY, VALENTINES DAY, CHRISTMAS DAY, OR PUBLIC HOLIDAY SO U CAN DO NO. 3 & 4

THESE ARE THE TOPICS NIGERIAN BABES NEED. U TALK LIKE THAT, U CAN NEVER BE BORING cool

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Babzilla: ALL THIS ONE NA TORY

1. HAVE MONEY
3. ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE NEXT PLACE URE TAKING HER TO (TO SQUANDER MONEY ON HER)OR THE NEXT THING URE GOING TO BUY FOR HER
5. ASK WHEN IS HER BIRTHDAY, VALENTINES DAY, CHRISTMAS DAY, OR PUBLIC HOLIDAY SO U CAN DO NO. 3 & 4

THESE ARE THE TOPICS NIGERIAN BABES NEED. U TALK LIKE THAT, U CAN NEVER BE BORING cool

My guy all that your points na "Cave men mentality" making women feel on top of the world is not all about money, ladies love attention and affection more than the money most of you guys whine about...is that not true LADIES? grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
I don't see compliments about my looks or face from my guy as flattery. In short, I always look forward to it.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
tomakint:

My guy all that your points na "Cave men mentality" making women feel on top of the world is not all about money, ladies love attention and affection more than the money most of you guys whine about...is that not true LADIES? grin

yes baby!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by fubbyy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Must we pass through all this test before getting a woman? what we read online is always different from what happens in real life, if passing through all this is what we must do to get a girl/woman then 70% of men will never get 1

Op. all these things are not applicable to real life, I get chicks up and down with out all this sermon, things have changed so getting a woman is no longer hard that one should apply all these tales, even women in this forum know that guys don't have to pass through all this to get them, they are even struggling to get we guys these days.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
fubbyy: Must we pass through all this test before getting a woman? what we read online is always different from what happens in real life, if passing through all this is what we must do to get a girl/woman then 70% of men will never get 1

Op. all these things are not applicable to real life, I get chicks up and down with out all this sermon, things have changed so getting a woman is no longer hard that one should apply all these tales, even women in this forum know that guys don't have to pass through all this to get them, they are even struggling to get we guys these days.
My friend you are one of the 'lucky few' if you really take a peek at those tips you will see that it works like magic for real, Ladies back me up on that? grin
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by ITbomb(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Money answereth all things.
What a girl need is a caring guy.
Stop the car, wind down and tell her how her asz is succulent and that your car seat need an asz like that.
It has never been so easy with the 21st Century Nigerian girl.
I wonder how our fathers cope with all those wooing methods
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Money is d root of everything. Money is my first preority, once am in line woman will follow me 4 sure. abeg talk of another thing.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Sike(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
It's Showtime! Vivian - my new date - must ear am tomorrow as sheduled. cheesy
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
tomakint:

MUMU SIDDON THERE MAKE SKIRT WEAR U. USUALLY ITS THE BROKE GUYS THAT SAY THIS. GOOD LUCK IN UR QUEST 4 STORYBOOK ROMANCE. M&B DREAMER. EVEN IN THE M&B THE GUY ALWAYS HAS MONEY

Julieccentric:

yes baby!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

& B4 UR HEAD STARTS SWELLING PLS HAVE A LOOK AT HER PICTURE 1ST cool
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by pastie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Your expecting a guy of 21st century like me to apply all those thing.
NEVERangryangry

Infact
#for me money can buy luv#
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by pastie(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Freiburger: #
lol. grin

Abbi, no b so?wink
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by emekaD3(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
13. Say something that lets her know that you view her in a “intimate” way. If you don’t, you run the risk of winding up in the “friend zone”.

This one, is true

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by crazygod(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
Abeggggiiiii. There is no universal rule of wooing a babe joooor. All u need to do is jst study ur prey, ooops sori, ur potential babe and take interest in wat she's interested in. So says the law of the jungle.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by HARDDON: 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
big boys rarely have the time for talks.

the aura do the expression and the swag do the attraction.

most of these 10 ways to entraping a gurl are for the poor as are most Nigerian laws.

go figure.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by kittykat1(f): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
Based on ur arguement, which party do u belong to? Poor or Rich?

HARDDON: big boys rarely have the time for talks.

the aura do the expression and the swag do the attraction.

most of these 10 ways to entraping a gurl are for the poor as are most Nigerian laws.

go figure.

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tintingz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mttss...

1. Have much money

2. Flash her with money

3. You must buy her gifts join with money

4. Ask for her bank account and send her money

5. You must give her money

6. Make sure you give her money

Then all is well with you grin

NairaLanders no go kill me grin
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by kittykat1(f): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
I am sure u only meet dumb arse babes cos all u listed sounds very dumb and boring.

Babzilla: ALL THIS ONE NA TORY

1. HAVE MONEY

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by mdee1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
@poster tnx jare,dnt mind dose against it.if u av money if u av money dats all u ppl r sayin!if she doesnt like u,ur money cant change dat.she'l jst b usin u getin ur money n havin her 4ss smackd by 1 poor romantic n fun 2 b with guy
you wil b d 'baba sugumu' indirectly sponsorng dier relatnship
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by mdee1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
kitty kat: I am sure u only meet dumb arse babes cos all u listed sounds very dumb and boring.

lol
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Susex2wise0147: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Babes no dey need dos kin of tips again to fall for aguy... Any tip works for a lady if she is meant to be urs... Abeg show us hw to make money and al d babes go dey added..
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by HARDDON: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
kitty kat: Based on ur arguement, which party do u belong to? Poor or Rich?

This isnt about my airs and circle.

rather, it's about men and their eternal women-attention-seeking( yuck!) who should seek who's attention?
the last time i checked,in the world over, women are more in number than men! go figure

for you brothers out there, here is the secret drill:

Women are like money. the more you chase and constantly seek their attention,

the Farther and harder they get! live your life sendless and watch the miracle

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
How many of these points will you remember while sitting in front of a girl. Just strut your stuff. You can't read everything from a book especially when it comes to a topic like this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) / My Cousin Had Sex With Me / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.