Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:19 PM

Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador (12339 Views)

Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Comedian Igodye Honored As SHM Of Nigeria Airforce / Halima Abubakar Gets Honored As UN Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by ogusbaba1(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2013
UPF- The Universal Peace Federation and Youth Federation For World Peace have honored some personalities who have distinguished themselves in the society with what they do. Because of their impact in the society through their various professions, the bodies have bestowed on Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar and others within the entertainment and publishing industry as Ambassadors for Peace.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Mtv6w28eR7s/UP5ioDdVB5I/AAAAAAAAI_A/ghaYIe15zZo/s320/halima.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-DaM8yK_Phyk/UP5inhAJjlI/AAAAAAAAI-0/vK5cssvczm4/s320/halima%2B2.jpg[/img]
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/halima-abubakar-honored-as-un-ambassador.html
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2013
Hair nd make is so bad

9 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by maygah(f): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
Which kind hair be this & why she do her mouth like bird

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
This worwor no get part2..choi! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by sexybash(f): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ms_Steph: Hair nd make is so bad
this lady go like mouth action very well she look like a lady in the tramp grin bad make up tongue

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Achieverbaba: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
bleep! jest wasted 3mins out of 24hrs opening this *sad face

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
maygah: Which kind hair be this & why she do her mouth like bird

lol..that's the way some babes pout their mouth when they want to snap a pix. I wonder who they are imitating, whether na Nicki Minaj or duck!

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by chacha3(f): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
Congrats,its gud to be recognise positively but hey what's up with the hair and make up. U can do better than that.
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by begwong: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
IS she from the North or West tongue
Or better still,she b muslim?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by sexybash(f): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=Julieccentric]

lol..that's the way some babes pout their mouth when they want to snap a pix. I wonder who they are imitating, whether na Nicki Minaj or duck![/quote
they are immitating pig grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Lakayana: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na ambassador of witches dem give her for she resemble bad Halloween costume.

4 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Rockcalvary(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
grin How them dey choose these people sef?? Shay them go do pissing competition ni?? Cos i get one friend wey fit piss full 50ltrs gallon grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by jeddyMay(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
why are you looking like a redefined Witch
i bet my Grandma for village can do far beta dan ds if she gvn same opportunity undecided tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Lakayana: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
maygah: Which kind hair be this & why she do her mouth like bird
I beg na market I dey sell souvenirs you make me laugh my neighbours thinks sai I don kolo
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by fittty(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
All of you complainning post ur pic make we see na! undecided idiats angry

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by jeddyMay(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by estyvino(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Sweetapple007(f): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
Happy f her !
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
this lady go like mouth action very well she look like a lady in the tramp grin bad make up tongue
serious tramp.
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Hadone(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Who be dis mad old woman?
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by mma84(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
So ugly dammmm
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by pweeryambre: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
UN ambassador and they couldn't make a good foto shoot. And there's something odd about the background, looks like she woke up from a bedroom and the picture was taken by the next person available, and kind of in a hurry cos I know halima looks better than this. And aren't there suppose to be some personalities hanging around somewhere in the picture. Ah well.

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Damn! She's a hot mess.it looks like a pics she took in her backyard with a Curve 2
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by gidiMonsta(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Achieverbaba: bleep! jest wasted 3mins out of 24hrs opening this *sad face

Shuo..which kain internet u dey use wey cost u 3mins to open a single thread?
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
pweeryambre: UN ambassador and they couldn't make a good foto shoot. And there's something odd about the background, looks like she woke up from a bedroom and the picture was taken by the next person available, and kind of in a hurry cos I know halima looks better than this. And aren't there suppose to be some personalities hanging around somewhere in the picture. Ah well.
I tot d same thing too. I just hope its not a publicity stunt
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Eneze1(f): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
This picture didn't do justice to her at all, who d hell snap this?
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Tolexander: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
wao! This is a welcoming developement and award to bestowed to this kind of people in nollyhood and nigeria at large. Cos it will give them hope of existence in their field of choice at least if pretty gurls like omotola, genivieve and co are winning ambassadorial award from globacom, lux, mtn, etc they also will be able to boast of one.
At least, award na award. At all at all na e bad pass
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by chidex15(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
How does that reduce the stupidity of Akpors?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by zangiff(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
hmmmm, see mouth
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by ogusbaba1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
lols una get badt mouth ooo wetin na grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
fittty: All of you complainning post ur pic make we see na! undecided idiats angry
u b mumu, does she looking nice in ur eye? look @ d way she rub mouth like those girls @ obalende.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Gay Story: Charley Boy Reacts: I Released The Photos To Spite Them / Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. / Nollywood Actor Leo Chimezie Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.