Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador (12349 Views)

Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / Comedian Igodye Honored As SHM Of Nigeria Airforce / Halima Abubakar Gets Honored As UN Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by anitank(f): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2013
JOYCEOUS: I tink it's called AYAMATANGA!!!
U're wicked gringringringringringringrin
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by dominique(f): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2013
What are her contributions to the society for her to merit this award? Most of these celebs have low self-esteem and resort to silly things like buying awards to show us they're relevant somehow.
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by blessbe: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2013
no be small oooooooooooo
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by blessbe: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2013
she fine small
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by blessbe: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2013
she is beautifull check her out
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by hizaya61(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
she look like masqurade
Re: Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador by eledacedar(f): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Memphis357:
Hmmmmm!!! I'm of the opinion that she must have been banged by one fake UN official.... Prolly he ain't got money to give her,hence the "award".....#jussayin

I can understand you. Yes! You think with your pe.nis and there's no brain in a pe.nis.

Kawai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label / Pastor Chris Okotie Is Married. / OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.