Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali (615 Views)

Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Our Soldiers Are Not Like Nigerians, They Don't Run - Niger's Defence Ministry / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali by Dolakinz(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2013
PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali.
The second Batch of the Nigerian
Army leaves Nigeria to Bamako,
Mali to take the battle to the
Malian Islamic terrorist group that
Trains Boko Haram members and
hosting leaders of the Maiduguri
based group.
The Boko Haram leader is
currently with the Malian Terrorist
for medical treatment after he
was wounded in a gun battle
with the JTF squad few weeks
ago.
May God grant the Nigerian forces
in Mali victory and may He be their
sun and shield during the battle. I
enjoin all Nigerians to pray for
them and their families.
Re: PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali by chosen04(f): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Why should I pray for people who are fighting a LOST BATTLE?
Re: PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali by Ikengawo: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
in-compassionate bastard. are they not human beings?
Re: PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali by Omen100(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
so na prayer warriors Nigerians don turn to na abi?
only we go pray 4 goodluck, sambo, dame, mark, tabawal, d 36states governors, all d ministers, both senior & junior special advisers & assistants to the president, vice president, ministers, states governor senate president, speaker, members of senates, house reps, commissioners, local government area & theirs vice & councilors, pastors, your place's of work, Nigeria as a nation& na u are also asking us to pray for the Nigeria soldiers again

so which time I get pray for my self Ogbeni? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali by touchmehard: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
I pray that they succeed in their mission, destroy all bokkoharam training grounds and successfully bring back Abubakar Shekau for trial.
I pray for their safety and preservation of their lives there in Mali. Though it may be hard to achieve, but I sincerely pray that none of them dies, especially that lady.
Re: PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali by Dolakinz(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
They r our country-men they need our prayers
Re: PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali by Jerie(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Over the years, you cut corners in the training of Soldiers, purchase over-aged equipment, recruit unqualified personnel based on nepotism, use soldiers as drivers for politicians, and steal their allowances in International missions. You think prayer can remedy all these? Stop disturbing God!

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Begs Jonathan To Dialogue With Boko Haram / Who Is Buhari To The Devil? Hear From The Devils Mouth! / Lagos Traffic Laws Turned Me Into A ‘pick- Pocket’ – Ex- Okada Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.