Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies (34167 Views)

Federal Judicial Service Commission Is Recruiting / Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 / Federal Judicial Service Commission Started Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2013
Position:  Administrative Officer II (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:

Collecting and interpreting data for use by Senior   Officers   and   also   making submissions and preparing draft letters on specific matters.

Qualifications/Experience

Prospective candidates must have a degree in any of the discipline of Social Sciences or Humanities.

Position: Accountant (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:

Taking charge of receipt, disbursement and accounting for government funds in the Court.

Prospective candidates must possess a degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or Business Administration.

Method of Application:

Interested applicants are requested to submit completed applications obtainable from the Federal Judicial Service Commission with Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificate not later than 28th February, 2013 to:

Secretary

Federal Judicial Service Commission

Supreme Court of Nigeria

Three Arms Zone

P.M.B 484, Abuja

Position: Librarian II.  (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:

Working on the selection, evaluation, acquisition and organization of books and other Library Materials.

Prospective candidates must possess a degree in Library Studies or a degree from recognized University
Plus a post-graduate diploma in Library Studies.

Position: Mechanical   Engineer   II   (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:

Carrying out preliminary studies and investigations on all aspects of mechanical engineering activities and preparing mechanical engineering designs.

Prospective candidates must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field registrable with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria.

Position: Programme Analyst   II.   (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:

Writing and testing simple programmes and planning, organizing and arranging for the running of programme on the Computer.

Prospective candidates must have a degree in Computer Science or Statistics with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized University.

Position: Executive Officer (GD).  (Grade Level 07)

Duties shall include:

Applying, under supervision, the Federal Judicial Service Commission Regulations, Public Service Rules, Circulars e.t.c in treating matters in any of the fields of personnel management.

Prospective candidates must possess Higher National Diploma in Business Studies/Administration or Public Administration from a recognized Institution.
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
I'm using my phone to send this, so do bear with me. More vacancies to follow

1 Like

Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Position:  Library Officer, (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:

Classifying and cataloguing Library docks and materials

Qualification/Experience

Prospective candidates must possess Higher National Diploma in Library Studies from a recognised Institution.

Position: Stores Officer (Grade Level 07)

Duties shall include:

Taking charge of materials and equipment in a Departmental or Technical Store.

Qualification/Experience

Prospective candidates must possess Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Purchasing and Supply or Business Administration.

Note:

Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Candidates should provide telephone numbers for ease of communication.

Method of Application:

Interested applicants are requested to submit completed applications obtainable from the Federal Judicial Service Commission with Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificate not later than 28th February, 2013 to:

The Secretary

Supreme Court of Nigeria

Three Arms Zone

P.M.B 484, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Vacancies exist for the following positions in Federal Judicial Service Commission, Supreme Court Complex, three arms zone

Position: Registrar II (Grade Level 09)

Duties shall include:

Performing the duties of Research Assistant to Justices and such other related duties as may be assigned.

Qualifications/Experience:

Prospective candidates must have a degree in Law (LL.B) and must have been called to the Nigerian Bar.

Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist II (Grade Level 08)

Duties shall include:

Performing tests in Chemical Pathology, Histopathology, Haematology, Parasitology, and Medical Services and preparing stains, reagents and simple media for cultivation of bacteria to perform cross-matching, compatibility tests of blood transfusion and simple serological tests.

Qualifications/Experience:

Prospective candidates must have a degree in Medical Laboratory Science and the registration of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.

Method of Application:

The Secretary

Supreme Court of Nigeria

Three Arms Zone

P.M.B 484, Abuja
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by sandysprax(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Cheers mate! smiley
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
pls Can someone obtain the application from there office in lagos? pls help
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by remzytimer: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Needs to confirm this b'cos the one we collected last year we've not heard anything from them yet...........
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by beckilicious(f): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Thanks dear 4d inform.... D form of last year was civil service commission. My dear, I knw 2pipu who hv resumed office via d submission of last year form pushed by political God fathers.
remzytimer: Needs to confirm this b'cos the one we collected last year we've not heard anything from them yet...........
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by igbi: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
hi,pls where did you get this infor...
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Thanks Sweerie!! God bless ya.
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Merrymaker: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2013
God bless u
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by chichidiana(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2013
Goodmorning nairaland. drivers are needed and dey can call dis number 08028817119 for further enquiries...
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by tewumi(f): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2013
Pls wre do we obtain the form?...
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by bakusha(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2013
@ op, hw cn we obtain d form in lagos. Pls any help 4 lagos residence? Thk u
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
bakusha: @ op, hw cn we obtain d form in lagos. Pls any help 4 lagos residence? Thk u

I'm not sure if u can get the form in Lagos, but I'll try to gather as much info as I can on it, probably go to the commission for more info.

And I believe anyone in here with useful info can share with us
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Gboliwe: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
May God bless you and open many doors for you.
I can just imagine you tapping on your phone word for word to make this available to us. It takes patience and a heart of love to do this.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Gboliwe: May God bless you and open many doors for you.
I can just imagine you tapping on your phone word for word to make this available to us. It takes patience and a heart of love to do this.
Thank you very much.

Amen!!!!!

It's my joy to contribute to the empowerment of N'Landers!!!
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Gboliwe: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
Will the entire nation travel to fct to get this form?
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by EGWAREIFE: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
i really appreciate your effort in help people who have no job, God bless u my dear
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by frontroll: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
I fink its only in abj, went der dis afternoon and the crowd is crazy!! If ur in abj go wiv ur discharge certificate and other document..
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Gboliwe: Will the entire nation travel to fct to get this form?

Unfortunately, that's what it looks like presently. But, I do believe that it can be de-centralized. The risk and stress of traveling down to Abuja, shud be considered by those in charge
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
EGWARE IFE: i really appreciate your effort in help people who have no job, God bless u my dear

Thank u!!!
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by etunoman76(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
frontroll: I fink its only in abj, went der dis afternoon and the crowd is crazy!! If ur in abj go wiv ur discharge certificate and other document..

Were u able to get the application form?
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Kokofi(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
hi peeps! I heard there're specific days of d week which u can get d forms as they dont issue dem out everyday. Pls is this rumour true cos am planning of visiting the office 2mrrw to obtain d form?
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by frontroll: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
No I wasn't, bt people did, bt the crowd was crazy!!!
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
2moro is a public holiday...u won't see anyone.. ^^
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Malubi(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thanks 4 D info.
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by johnorji: 2:14am On Jan 24, 2013
Tnk bros 4 d info & God bless u so much.P/s do they hve branch @ rivers state? & if yes,can one obtain d form there?P/s reply is needed urgently.Tnk.
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2013
where is there address
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by mikovo2002(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
I am not surprise that they called my colleagues, who apply for this job to come and resume in Warri High court on Friday 1st, Feb. 2013
I did not apply. But why am surprise is that they are still collecting application; am very serious, he wrote the application in my present and
addressed it to Abuja.
Only to tell me last Friday that he had been called to resume. As a result he resigned from our working place. I did know how he did it, But
I believe he have godfather. THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by eldoradoxx: 5:52am On Feb 03, 2013
mikovo2002: I am not surprise that they called my colleagues, who apply for this job to come and resume in Warri High court on Friday 1st, Feb. 2013
I did not apply. But why am surprise is that they are still collecting application; am very serious, he wrote the application in my present and
addressed it to Abuja.
Only to tell me last Friday that he had been called to resume. As a result he resigned from our working place. I did know how he did it, But
I believe he have godfather. THIS IS NIGERIA
Let me first laugh at u hahahahahahahahaha. This ur post na pure white lie. Its either u lied or ur friend lied to u. Now Federal Judicial service comm job is a federal job and not a state job. How can fed offer job to a person in a state? Warri High court is a state high court and therefor, FJSC cannot recruit for them. Get ur info well next time

3 Likes

Re: Federal Judicial Service Commission Vacancies by julieme: 6:12am On Feb 03, 2013
It might b true o cos i was told they are recruiting for fed.high courts,industrial courts etc for all d 36 states. I filled mine since last february but did not hear anything again i guess its now they ave started recruitment

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” / I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.