Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help!!! My Laptop Can't Sense The Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! My Laptop Can't Sense The Battery (640 Views)

Help: My Laptop Can't Detect Netwk From My Moderm(mtn) / My Toshiba Laptop Can't Play Music With Media Player 9, 10, 11 / My Laptop Can't Recognize Any Kind Of Disc. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Laptop Can't Sense The Battery by awodman: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
I came bck one day τ̅☺ use my laptop only τ̅☺ notice Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ it was drippin a sticky white fluid..I immediately sent it τ̅☺ a technician who was able τ̅☺ get the laptop come on.But the laptop now can only come on when there is light and goes off when phcn takes its light.please fellow nairalanders what can be done τ̅☺ help make dis laptop come on using its batterym
The laptop specs are: DELL INSPIRON 5050,COREi5,8GB RAM,500GB HARD DISK.
Any help will greatly be appreciated.Thanks
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Can't Sense The Battery by eagleeye007: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
u've pretty much answered your own question. Ur battery is toast. Buy a new one. You can only be alarmed when your PC still doesn't recognize the new battery. Get more help / answers on this issues @ http://.com .
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Can't Sense The Battery by MurphyInc(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
Point your mouse cursor on the battery icon if it says ''plug in,not charging'' if its so you need to take you system to a laptop expert.but if not try a new battery.goodluck

CyberCom Laptop Experts
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Can't Sense The Battery by deji2009(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
awodman: I came bck one day τ̅☺ use my laptop only τ̅☺ notice Đa̶̲̥̅̊τ̲̅ it was drippin a sticky white fluid..I immediately sent it τ̅☺ a technician who was able τ̅☺ get the laptop come on.But the laptop now can only come on when there is light and goes off when phcn takes its light.please fellow nairalanders what can be done τ̅☺ help make dis laptop come on using its batterym
The laptop specs are: DELL INSPIRON 5050,COREi5,8GB RAM,500GB HARD DISK.
Any help will greatly be appreciated.Thanks

MurphyInc :
Point your mouse cursor on the battery icon if it says ''plug in,not charging'' if its so you need to take you system to an laptop expert.but if not try a new battery.goodluck

CyberCom Laptop Experts

eagle_eye007: u've pretty much answered your own question. Ur battery is toast. Buy a new one. You can only be alarmed when your PC still doesn't recognize the new battery. Get more help / answers on this issues @ http://.com .

Yes, you need to replace your battery.

furthermore to check the battery health
drop to bios by pressing f2 when starting
up and you'd see bios setup utility
go to diagnostics and look battery
if you cant see it go to power management
and then battery should be there either
not installed or unknown
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Can't Sense The Battery by awodman: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
eagle_eye007: u've pretty much answered your own question. Ur battery is toast. Buy a new one. You can only be alarmed when your PC still doesn't recognize the new battery. Get more help / answers on this issues @ http://.com .
Bro d same laptop powers another laptop of same make without any issues..so I don't think its an issue of battery not been good
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Can't Sense The Battery by awodman: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
deji2009:

Yes, you need to replace your battery.

furthermore to check the battery health
drop to bios by pressing f2 when starting
up and you'd see bios setup utility
go to diagnostics and look battery
if you cant see it go to power management
and then battery should be there either
not installed or unknown
Thanks bro..let me see how it helps..thanks once more

(1) (Reply)

Glo 3gigs For 1400naira For One Month / All Typing In CAPS... Help!!! / How To Block Internet Access From Windows Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.