Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Does Love Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does Love Work (2224 Views)

Can LOVE Work Without TRUST? / How Does Love Work? / Does Long Distance Love Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Love Work by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
I don't really understand how love works: people say that women are attracted to men with confidence and strength, but how come most of the guys who have girlfriends are just lucky insecure, weak guys? I'm starting to not understanding how this works... People say that everyone has its pair, but truth is there may not be someone for you, and I already lost hope...
how does love works?
matured explanation needed
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
This space as been booked, for sponsorship, advert bookings visit www.nairaland.com/mukina2

signed
MGT
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
There's no recipe or formulae on how love works!

Love only works when both parties involved are willing to make it work.
You may now ask how do you make it work?

Forget compromise its depends on both partners to make it work and fight for what makes them happy

1 Like

Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
~vicky~:
I don't really understand how love works: people say that women are attracted to men with confidence and strength, but how come most of the guys who have girlfriends are just lucky insecure, weak guys? I'm starting to not understanding how this works... People say that everyone has its pair, but truth is there may not be someone for you, and I already lost hope...
how does love works?

ehyaaah! Neva give up dear, mr right might just be around d corner grin

1 Like

Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
candygosh: There's no recipe or formulae on how love works!

Love only works when both parties involved are willing to make it work.
You may now ask how do you make it work?

Forget compromise its depends on both partners to make it work and fight for what makes them happy

thanks
but the issue "there may not be someone for you" how true is it?
explain
Re: How Does Love Work by ammyluv2002(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
How does love work? It works like magic...it can't be explained, you only FEEL it!!!
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
~vicky~:

thanks
explain

I don't totally believe in this notion.
There's a person made for everyone.
Most of these are assumptions and so I KNOW that there's someone out there made specially for me

1 Like

Re: How Does Love Work by Acidosis(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
but truth is there may not be someone for you, and I already lost hope...

***sad***

what happens to ur no1 benjamin - acidosis..
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
^
smiley smiley
honey am sorry
but am scared to love another embarassed
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Love works by the candid expression of deep affection one has towards another. It is made perfect in marriage if the 2 are compartible, not that common motif, ''meant for each other''(i don't believe this)
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
binger: Love works by the candid expression of deep affection one has towards another. It is made perfect in marriage if the 2 are compartible, not ''meant for each other''(i don't believe this cliché)

apart from marriage, love is not perfect?

1 Like

Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
~vicky~:

apart from marriage, love is not perfect?
Nope! It is. But i'm taking our society,Naija as a case study. Cos here,once two people are deeply in love,the next thought is tying the knot. Chikena!
Re: How Does Love Work by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
~vicky~:
^
smiley smiley
honey am sorry
but am scared to love another embarassed

with me..u need not fear, sweetie...as I won't let u down..ur heart is mine 2 protect....2geda, we'll fall in pleasant places..
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
^
super story
undecided
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Vicky Acidosis is a good guy o cheesy NO dey do shakara o! He has offered u an olive branch.. U beta activate his love grin

1 Like

Re: How Does Love Work by Acidosis(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
~vicky~:
^
super story
undecided

come dear, let me prove it to you...
Re: How Does Love Work by slimchi2k2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
VICKY dare
if u are still living in this planet,just forget about looking for a guy to call ur love or to quench ur feelings,dont allow any guy to tied u down in name of love,make friends with guys,then when u are ready to get married definitly u will get the right man,
if u take a good look around, u will notice alot of man interesting and ready to get married with u now,remember that love is some thing u can bid and only man u need to love is ur husband others should be agape love or as a brother depend on that person intention

1 Like

Re: How Does Love Work by slimchi2k2(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
back to ur topic
(How Does Love Work)these days love can only work in marriage by doing all u can to shelter ur family with peace
but the more u are asking this questions is the more u are geting more confused,we human has turn this love to something else
i use here NL as a example u can see how people claim to love each other,this is a person u dont no anything about her\him,most of us here are faceless
am not condemned hooking up here,but let us stop deceiving ourselves u dont love him\her,like him\her because of ur personal reason and get to know if u will love him\her
telling a lady that i love her here is like deceiving myself,i can love as a sis not as intimate

3 Likes

Re: How Does Love Work by Flashaldrin(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
There is nothing like love(.)

1 Like

Re: How Does Love Work by ubong560(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Love works wen u lie down facing up, then lift ur right leg up 180¤ and ur left leg up 180¤ to make it 360¤. Then allow the guy to be in-btwn d two lifted legs and swim his way in d pool d way it pleases him.

Trust me, that is how love works.
Re: How Does Love Work by k2039: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2013
~vicky~:
I don't really understand how love works: people say that women are attracted to men with confidence and strength, but how come most of the guys who have girlfriends are just lucky insecure, weak guys? I'm starting to not understanding how this works...
how does love works?

Frankly Love is subjective, For me I'm attracted to intelligent people(it comes before beauty), for others it something else.
So love works in such a way that I see the qualities I want in a girl and she sees the qualities she want in a man in me(anything short of that is a problem).
So for the weak guys there girlfriends probably sees something else aside from their weakness.

So love works in such a way that I must be attracted to her and she must also be attracted to me.

People say that everyone has its pair, but truth is there may not be someone for you, and I already lost hope...
Maybe they are right, but I certainly know there is always a spare, and sometimes the spares are better than the original.
The simple truth is just that Love is a choice, you can choose to love and choose not too. Even if there is a special girl for me, I can choose to marry someone else(so where does that leave her), eventually you will realise that the pair theory is an illusion, there are lots of potentially perfect partners out there.

IMHO, Real love exists when there is a perfect connection between two people who are forgiving and accepting of each other.

3 Likes

Re: How Does Love Work by KINGwax(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
~vicky~:

thanks
explain
listen, accept the truth: some ppl, either male of female will neva get married, no matter how they tried.
candygosh:

I don't totally believe in this notion.
There's a person made for everyone.
Most of these are assumptions and so I KNOW that there's someone out there made specially for me
pls spit dt out and jes hope u get d right man. Some ppl will neva get to smell marriage. Bt if u still wanna argue, then answe ds, are the population of male and female d same? If nt, if we match them 1 to 1, or evn 1 to 5, what will happen to the left overs, either male or female?

2 Likes

Re: How Does Love Work by KINGwax(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
k2039:

Frankly Love is subjective, For me I'm attracted to intelligent people(it comes before beauty), for others it something else.
So love works in such a way that I see the qualities I want in a girl and she sees the qualities she want in a man in me(anything short of that is a problem).
So for the weak guys there girlfriends probably sees something else aside from their weakness.

So love works in such a way that I must be attracted to her and she must also be attracted to me.
my frnd, i wld av loved to keep arguin ds, bt it might be termed as derailing the thread. If we choose to biliv in love(which in it's abstract self doesnt exists), then it shldnt evn be subjective. Bt like me too, i can't do ugly. The real sense lies in:
1. Wot attracted u to her
2. If u actually matches
U might choose out of meetin ur criterion, bt if it's d issue of a round peg in a squre hole then expect crises. U can evn try to trim the edges of a square peg to fit d round whole, bt it's jes like clothin to cover ur disabilities. It will only work for as long as it's clothed, and nt foreva
Re: How Does Love Work by KINGwax(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
allow me help u, it's easier dn u think.
Re: How Does Love Work by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
KINGwax: allow me help u, it's easier dn u think.

yeah, gained some points
thanks
Re: How Does Love Work by k2039: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
KINGwax: my frnd, i wld av loved to keep arguin ds, bt it might be termed as derailing the thread. If we choose to biliv in love(which in it's abstract self doesnt exists), then it shldnt evn be subjective. Bt like me too, i can't do ugly. The real sense lies in:
1. Wot attracted u to her
2. If u actually matches
U might choose out of meetin ur criterion, bt if it's d issue of a round peg in a squre hole then expect crises. U can evn try to trim the edges of a square peg to fit d round whole, bt it's jes like clothin to cover ur disabilities. It will only work for as long as it's clothed, and nt foreva
Daddy, how is this different from what I wrote?. gringringringringringrin
Re: How Does Love Work by KINGwax(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
k2039:
Daddy, how is this different from what I wrote?. gringringringringringrin
lemme get ma glasses
Re: How Does Love Work by onila(f): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
ubong560: Love works wen u lie down facing up, then lift ur right leg up 180¤ and ur left leg up 180¤ to make it 360¤. Then allow the guy to be in-btwn d two lifted legs and swim his way in d pool d way it pleases him.

Trust me, that is how love works.
grin grin
Re: How Does Love Work by illicit(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2013
love is really all about Compromise, settlement and most times in marriage, its just simply resigning to fate. Theres really no paeticaular fellow made for u. Cicumstances ans situations play a lot of role in meeting whom u meet,
Re: How Does Love Work by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2013
ammyluv2002: How does love work? It works like magic...it can't be explained, you only FEEL it!!!
swt@, u've been wasted grin

Look at how u wan kill urself over wetin no even exist!!!
Re: How Does Love Work by ammyluv2002(f): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
SLIDE waxie: swt@, u've been wasted grin

Look at how u wan kill urself over wetin no even exist!!!
lmao.......u funny o!!!! But seriously, love do exist. Jokes apart grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Babes No They Gree / Do You Believe There Is This So Called Soul Mate Out There? / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.