Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m (2352 Views)

Mercedes Benz C230 Sport Model 2006 (used). SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! / Honda Accord 2006 Used Fabic 950k / Reg Toyota Corolla Hatchback Europe Sport 2006, 109k miles @750k SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Price- 3.5m
Location- ogba, Lagos.
Automatic transmission
Leather seats
Low mileage
Used in nigeria.
E-mail-camilla.sammy@yahoo.com

Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Ukpekeson(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
BUYERS BEWARE PLS, THIS LADY IS A BIG FRAUDSTAR, DONT ATTEMPT TO DO ANY TRANSACTION WITH HER. SHE TRIED SWINDLING ME ON A RANGE ROVER SALES ON 21/01/13 BUT GOD PASS HER. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by cupid4ig(m): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
na wa ooh
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by inspiredm(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ukpekeson: BUYERS BEWARE PLS, THIS LADY IS A BIG FRAUDSTAR, DONT ATTEMPT TO DO ANY TRANSACTION WITH HER. SHE TRIED SWINDLING ME ON A RANGE ROVER SALES ON 21/01/13 BUT GOD PASS HER. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What Exactly Happened ?
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ukpekeson: BUYERS BEWARE PLS, THIS LADY IS A BIG FRAUDSTAR, DONT ATTEMPT TO DO ANY TRANSACTION WITH HER. SHE TRIED SWINDLING ME ON A RANGE ROVER SALES ON 21/01/13 BUT GOD PASS HER. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone advertised a range rover going for 2.1m and listed me as the owner! This stupid man came all the way for calabar to lagos claiming that a certain member on nairaland advertised my range for 2.1 and that he wnts to buy it but unluckily for him he found out the price of the range rover was 5.5m and the car on sale wsnt mine but a company car listed under the name, "tunde lawson", I'm only a dealer, And decided to cause trouble by calling me a fraudster! Tell me if I ws a fraudster, did I send any account number to you??. Your greed brought u all the way frm calabar to lagos! I pray a real fraudster dupes u one day!. I choose not to exchange words wit u!
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
SO SORRY, MY MISTAKE! THE PRICE IS- 4.5m (I don't understand why u can't edit or delete posts on nairaland *smh*) undecided
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Ukpekeson(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2013
inspired_m:

What Exactly Happened ?

THIS LADY IS A CRIMINAL, SHE IN CONJUNCTION WITH ONE OTHER GUY CONVINCED ME THAT HER DAD DIED RECENTLY AND LEFT A RANGE ROVER, THAT SHE IS IN THE VILLAGE TIDYING UP FOR THE BURIAL RITE, THAT HER DEALER WILL SHOW ME THE RANGE AND DOCUMENTS AND I WILL THEN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO HER ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT AND PICK UP THE RIDE.

AFTER SO MUCH FOLLOW UP AND CONSTANCE COMMUNICATION ON BOTH PHONE AND MAIL, I DECIDED TO FLY IN FROM CALABAR FOR THE TRANSACTION ONLY TO GET TO OGBA AND DISCOVERED THAT THE WHOLE THING WAS INTERNET FRAUD.

BELOW ARE SOME OF MY MAIL COMMUNICATION WITH HER AS MORE HEAVY ONES ARE TEXT MESSAGES ON PHONE, I RECOMMEND THAT THIS FRAUDSTER BE BANNED FROM THIS NOBLE FORUM.

THANK YOU.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "camilla.sammy@yahoo.com" <camilla.sammy@yahoo.com>
To: ukpekeson@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 2:31 PM
Subject: Range rover

Good day sir,
You called concerning the range rover sport. I'm the owner of the car and all inquiries and discussions should be made with me. The car will surely be available for you on sunday. Thanks.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: "Ukpeh, Innocent I.R." <ukpekeson@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: Range rover

Sir, u don't have to worry about anything. Iv instructed the dealer that you'll be coming to see the car on sunday and all the documents are intact, including the change of ownership form. You just have to do me a favor; I'll appreciate it if u don't discuss prices or any confidential thing with the deal because of what I went thru, trying to sell my infiniti fx35. Just inspect the car on sunday then we'll talk on how payment will be made. I really wish I could be in lagos but I just lost my dad, so I'm in my home town right now.

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 4:01 PM

My facebook name is camilla mccarthy samuel. I'll be expecting ur request

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:26 PM

Sir, tell me the exact time you'll be coming to see the car tomorrow morning so that I'll ask my dealer to prepare it for u?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: ukpekeson@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:18 PM
Subject: Range rover

Sir this is the address, Haruna Bus stop,College Road,Ogba. There's a mr.biggs right there at haruna bus stop. When u get there u can call my dealer to pick u up!,..its a popular area.

Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:44 PM

Here's a plain address, to make it easier- No 29 college road,haruna bus stop. Ogba
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Ukpekeson(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2013
cami0617: SO SORRY, MY MISTAKE! THE PRICE IS- 4.5m (I don't understand why u can't edit or delete posts on nairaland *smh*) undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2013
For your info, I don't have a zenith bank account, you can confirm that with the bank! Get EFCC involved and I'll prove u wrong!
Of cos I'm a dealer, I hav to claim im the owner of the car cos I'm the one selling it! In any of my mails did I mention anything about an account or did I send any account number to u?? Answer dat!
U came down to lagos only to find out the car is 5.5m dats why ur soo angry! Get a life! Afterall the dealers u met wen u came dwn to lag knw me very well and confirmed dat! Fool besides hw stupid are u?, the name on the document ws clearly not mine, it ws "tunde lawson" u better mind the way u tlk! I told u not to discuss anything wit the dealers because I tried selling an fx35 and the dealers claimed ownership of it and inflated the prices! Sir, let's take dis to court if ur confident! Besides the burial I went for ws for my step-dad ok! So stop tlking trash
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2013
To be honest sir, did I ever tell u that the car belonged to my dad?? Yes/no? Or ws it the subomi dude dat told u dat??. Answer me! because I NEVER mentioned to u dat my dad owns the car! As far as I'm concerned none of this mails u posted shows I'm a fraudster,..
U got me angry wit ur mails y.day, I got angry and decided to threaten u but what can I do! Ur a very greedy man! How can a range rover go for 2.1m?? Ur jst mad at the fact dat u didn't get the car!
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Ukpekeson(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CHECK THIS LINK AND SEE ANOTHER PERSON AFFIRMATION OF HER KIND OF PERSON.

https://www.nairaland.com/1168478/unregistered-mercedes-benz-cls350-3.5m#13969403
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Ukpekeson: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CHECK THIS LINK AND SEE ANOTHER PERSON AFFIRMATION OF HER KIND OF PERSON.

https://www.nairaland.com/1168478/unregistered-mercedes-benz-cls350-3.5m#13969403

This doesn't prove anything!,..ur a sworn looser! Visit college road, haruna bustop, ogba. There's an autoshop there, I work with the dealers and their mercedes cls350 goes for 3.5m! If intersted, I'll send the VIN

1 Like

Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Ukpekeson(m): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2013
cami0617:

This doesn't prove anything!,..ur a sworn looser! Visit college road, haruna bustop, ogba. There's an autoshop there, I work with the dealers and their mercedes cls350 goes for 3.5m! If intersted, I'll send the VIN

NOBODY KNOWS YOU THERE EXCEPT ONE SMALL BOY THAT SAYS HE HAS NOT MET U BEFORE THAT HE ONLY CHAT WITH U ON BBM., THIEF.
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2013
Sir, why can't u post what dat subomi sent to u thru ur email let's clearify!!
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2013
Ukpekeson:

NOBODY KNOWS YOU THERE EXCEPT ONE SMALL BOY THAT SAYS HE HAS NOT MET U BEFORE THAT HE ONLY CHAT WITH U ON BBM., THIEF.
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!

I'm done exchanging words wit u! Everything u posted here dsnt show I'm a fraudster ok! Next time stay in calabar and buy a car! Greedy man! Keep on editing my emails sha!
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by elshanAutos: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Ukpekeson(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2013
View ElshanAutos's Profile

Nairaland Forum / ElshanAutos's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To elshanAutos

Time registered: January 22, 2013

Time spent online: 12 minutes & 57 seconds

View ElshanAutos's posts (1) | View ElshanAutos's topics (0)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Ukpekeson(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2013
elshanAutos: Mr.Ukpeh,how did the lady try to dupe you? You haven't said anything tangible yet. You're just making noise. How could you come all the way from Calabar to buy a range rover sports HSE 2006 for 2.1million? How will a range go for that price? You claim she's trying to dupe you,did she send you her account details and ask you to pay before seeing the car? Is it not after inspecting the car and being satisfied that payment will be made? So your claims look very funny.

View ElshanAutos's Profile

Nairaland Forum / ElshanAutos's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To elshanAutos

Time registered: January 22, 2013

Time spent online: 12 minutes & 57 seconds

View ElshanAutos's posts (1) | View ElshanAutos's topics (0)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by cupid4ig(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
bloody scammer. he has deleted the facebook page cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: RANGE ROVER SPORT 2006 (used) @ 3.5m by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 1:34am On Jan 25, 2013
Nice work @Ukpe. There's a whole lot of them out there. I'm still waiting to take your delivery. If you have issues with getting a car, kindly send your budget and car of choice to fruitygarage@gmail.com.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2005 Lexus Rx 330 (foreign Used) Available @ Cheap Prize, / few months Reg 03 avalon in. PORT HARCOURT / Awoof Deal: 2002 Mercedes Benz C 240 (in Benin City) @1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.