Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? (3279 Views)

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
I have watched and it seems to me that when a man's woman is the no nonsense type, he sits up and if he must "misbehave" he has to hide ooo as he knows his madam will finish him. She is therefore respected and feared, but when she is what nairalander guys say a woman must be--- respectful, quiet, submissive, etc, they go through such women then dump them after using their heads and exploiting them, taking advantage of their being gentle. IS THAT REALLY WHY MEN WANT "SUBMISSIVE" WOMEN? SO THEY CAN WALK ALL OVER THEM? I need sincere answers please
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by jaybee3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
With a username like yours, i couldn't

agree more
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
jay bee: With a username like yours, i couldn't

agree more

YEP, LIFE IS A BI/TCH SOMETIMES. Its just an observation sha
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Arsenate(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
Because "nice" girls are almost always attracted to "not-nice" guys and these guys always show them pepper at the end.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
You have a point there,but hey,its not always as a result of being submissive. Most times,it's as a result of the following: Over-dependence on the guy,misplaced priorities and making decisions beclouded by emotions. In summary,when u make urself a leech(dependent in everything),you will be treated like one.
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Arsenate: Because "nice" girls are almost always attracted to "not-nice" guys and these guys always show them pepper at the end.
Lmao @ "show them pepper"
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Real men do not break a woman's heart. And i am glad i never have. Ladies who get their heart broken are the unlucky ones who date the guys that do no care about human feelings.

The best way to dump a babe, is to let the love die a natural death. That way u guys would path way as friends, and both of u would be wonderin what went wrong and blamin ur own self for everything. And at the end nobody will accuse u of heartbreak, and u wont feel any guilt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
lrguru: Real men do not break a woman's heart. And i am glad i never have. Ladies who get their heart broken are the unlucky ones who date the guys that do no care about human feelings.

The best way to dump a babe, is to let the love die a natural death. That way u guys would path way as friends, and both of u would be wonderin what went wrong and blamin ur own self for everything. And at the end nobody will accuse u of heartbreak, and u wont feel any guilt.

Thanks for your sensible answer. I see these girls getting hurt sometimes and it's not about being weak. Some are just too decent to a fault and just do not know how to be "tough' so why would a man know this and still "show them pepper"? Some guys just do not deserve good women. That is all
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by coalcoal1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just say no to premarital sex and make him wait. If he waits, then he is a good guy
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Arsenate: Because "nice" girls are almost always attracted to "not-nice" guys and these guys always show them pepper at the end.

So "nice" girl is getting what she deserves? Is cruelty ever justified? If your sister was "nice" you'd be happy she learns a lesson from the "not nice" guy she gets attracted to? are you for real?
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by emabe: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hey talk about urself. I know a friend whose wife is so gentle and nice it would bring tears to a hard man's eyes. My guy that married her was one of the hardest man i ever knew. Never had any scruples about beating chicks in Uni then and girls used to line up to date him then cos they were sure of protection if he was sleeping with them. A confirmed hard man in school then. He is married now and he worships his wife. Treats her like an egg. He is one reason i respect the power a married woman welds over her husband.
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
emabe: Hey talk about urself. I know a friend whose wife is so gentle and nice it would bring tears to a hard man's eyes. My guy that married her was one of the hardest man i ever knew. Never had any scruples about beating chicks in Uni then and girls used to line up to date him then cos they were sure of protection if he was sleeping with them. A confirmed hard man in school then. He is married now and he worships his wife. Treats her like an egg. He is one reason i respect the power a married woman welds over her husband.

"talk about myself"? did i tell you it is my experience? Read well please. angry It is an observation. Well good for your reformed criminal "friend"...meanwhile this is not a marriage relationship we are talking about. The victims get dumped, hence the topic. Read before answering next time abeg. BTW, my response should tell you I am a no nonsense person.Oo ma je kin wa so igbati lu e ooo!!! sad
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by eddiegracia(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
lifesabeach:

"talk about myself"? did i tell you it is my experience? Read well please. angry It is an observation. Well good for your reformed criminal "friend"...meanwhile this is not a marriage relationship we are talking about. The victims get dumped, hence the topic. Read before answering next time abeg. BTW, my response should tell you I am a no nonsense person.Oo ma je kin wa so igbati lu e ooo!!! sad

From your talks, you don't have manners. If u so igbati lu the poster above you, make hin kon panel beat ur whole face join body, una go say one person na woman beater when ur mouth is so sharp like razor.

Why won't your sorry azz get dumped and your heart broken and shattered, when ur gra gra wan too much... U wan dey figagbaga abi..continue, we know una type..
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by ifihearam: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
Its called karma. These so called nice girls were very callous to some nice guys at a point in time and now they fell for a dude so karma must play its role hence they face misery.

I really don't pity them because if they deal with you. Chineke eeee

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by 190theclown: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^tHIS man up there must have been dealt with grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
eddiegracia:

From your talks, you don't have manners. If u so igbati lu the poster above you, make hin kon panel beat ur whole face join body, una go say one person na woman beater when ur mouth is so sharp like razor.

Why won't your sorry azz get dumped and your heart broken and shattered, when ur gra gra wan too much... U wan dey figagbaga abi..continue, we know una type..

...and you need e-blows to your mouth so u count your teeth behind your throat! I am more than happy to disappoint you by saying that I am proudly not a victim of any heartbreaks grin. I am actually the one who gets to be worshipped by her husband-- because I got no manners grin. I started the thread because I wanted to hear what silly thinking magas like you will have to say for yourselves and because I really feel sorry for these girls...So YOU go sit YOUR black sorry ars*e in a dump somewhere, MAGA!!
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2013
^^tHIS man up there must have been dealt with grin grin grin

My dear, i agree ooo! but maltreatment from women to guys is also unacceptable sha. I feel for am. Abeg, make I go cook for my honey and the kids, leave una to deal with da topic. Nite nite
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by UkwuNnu(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2013
lifesabeach:

...and you need e-blows to your mouth so u count your teeth behind your throat! I am more than happy to disappoint you by saying that I am proudly not a victim of any heartbreaks grin. I am actually the one who gets to be worshipped by her husband-- because I got no manners grin. I started the thread because I wanted to hear what silly thinking magas like you will have to say for yourselves and because I really feel sorry for these girls...So YOU go sit YOUR black sorry ars*e in a dump somewhere, MAGA!!

[size=14pt]Akuko ifo![/size]

Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 23, 2013
lrguru: Real men do not break a woman's heart. And i am glad i never have. Ladies who get their heart broken are the unlucky ones who date the guys that do no care about human feelings.

You are the good badest. U got me cracking.
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 23, 2013
lifesabeach:

Thanks for your sensible answer. I see these girls getting hurt sometimes and it's not about being weak. Some are just too decent to a fault and just do not know how to be "tough' so why would a man know this and still "show them pepper"? Some guys just do not deserve good women. That is all
Some of these perceived good ladies are not good at all. U need to date some of them to find out. They have their own agenda.
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by eddiegracia(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2013
lifesabeach:

Are you high on some kind of fake weed? undecided The husband that is gonna worship a very ugly gorilla looking creature like yourself has either being blinded from the spiritual realm or an area boyz who no mind. SPIT angry
Stick to your runz biz b.iatch, because u can't expect a real man to worship your expire smelly stinky...SPIT AGAIN. angry
An advice, try dey package yourself, so that at least, u go fit see bus conductor look your way. Sorry for the heartbreaks, ooooo.. Ndo
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
All of you are getting me all cracked up!!! grin SO, RATHER THAN DISCUSS THE POST, YOU ARE ALL GETTING DEFENSIVE ABI? attacking the poster. Nice try for a diversion!!!
The girls being referred to could be your sister, aunts, cousins, etc... How would you feel and what would you say if they are victims is what this is all about! BTW, I may be a married woman, i may be a man like you. I COULD EVEN BE A HERMAPHODITE!! I shall never reveal. STOP ATTACKING THE POSTER AND STICK TO DISCUSSING THE POST!!! BLOODY COWARDS!! if any one is offended with the poster, say so, rather than foolishly assuming the forum poster is a biatch and victim doing "runs" jeeez!!

Again, for those who are lashing out, Magas! sorry. I do not feel it. You are wasting your negative energy, saliva, whateva grin Insult cannot remove hair from my head!!! Have a greeeeeat day!
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
eddiegracia:

Are you high on some kind of fake weed? undecided The husband that is gonna worship a very ugly gorilla looking creature like yourself has either being blinded from the spiritual realm or an area boyz who no mind. SPIT angry
Stick to your runz biz b.iatch, because u can't expect a real man to worship your expire smelly stinky...SPIT AGAIN. angry
An advice, try dey package yourself, so that at least, u go fit see bus conductor look your way. Sorry for the heartbreaks, ooooo.. Ndo

You try sha but your bullet miss. Mumu like you. You should know about smelly armpits (Smell yours again right now) and gorrillas (you see your reflection everyday) Douche tongue
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
Men need women that will teach them a really go lesson when they misbehave...u have to be firm and intelligent

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
I AM BACK OOO!! GOT THIS FROM ANOTHER POST FOR THOSE FAKE BOYS WHO HAVE BEEN RUNNING THEIR MOUTH AGAINST ME (insults back to senders!!!!) wink

"Look wetin one girl talk about guys...... Na wa!"

guys make
una read n meditate on this too... i know its hurts
but its the truth
The joy of very man is to get
married to the girl of his dreams,
he is looking for his
missing rib, Miss Right, the wife of
his youth, mother of his unborn
children,blab la bla.
He is looking for that one-in-a-
millio n girl who will be virtuous,
obedient, neat, pretty,
exposed,religious, and well
brought up.
But the problem is; how many
men can boast of half of these
qualities they so much desire in
women? You want a good wife
but you are a potential bad
husband.
Your woman must not even say hi
to a man but you have numerous
babes. You are in a
hurry to beat King Solomon’s
record of 300 wives and 700
concubines but your wife
must not receive even one call
from another man except you.
Hmmm One chance na aim
be your case. You do not have a
job or a trade or even a skill but
you want to toast the classiest
babes in town and you can’t
understand why they are turning
you down since you are the finest
boy in town. Meaning; na fine
dem go
chop?
If dem ask you which job you deƔ
do, you go say you be footballer,
but you still deƔ
football academy at the age of 34
and Messi is your role model. You
no go go learn
carpentry? Abi you enter once
chance?
Small time you go say you be
artiste, but you no fit play even a
single instrument only to dey
shout yea yea uhorn uhorn dj give
me track 2, no no give me track
4… U̶̲̥̅ no go go develop
yourself?
Your fiancée’s mother chased you
out of the house,why not? When
you are still dressing like Wizkid at
the age of 35. You
complain she dresses anyhow
when your own jeans is skin tight
and only covers half of
your bum bum exposing your
dirty boxers and you call it swag.
Why will she agree to kiss
you when your mouth always
smells of cigarette and cheap
booze like ogogoro, goskolo,
aloma, and all those other
chemical concoctions sold cheaply
in dark corners.
Today you want yellow girl,
tomorrow you want chocolate,
then you want tall, dark, fair,
lepa,orobo, you can’t seem to
make up your mind.
You have been dating a girl for 8
years and you still have the guts
to tell her you are not sure if she
is one for you. After 8 years? Why
are you
wasting her time? Look if you
don’t want to propose to her
abeg give chance make
another serious bobo enter her
life, abi you want make she reach
menopause before you
propose?
You keep looking for Miss Right
but are you taking steps to make
yourself Mr. Right? It is easy for
men to say ladies are
materialistic, or they love money,
or they are
money conscious, but put yourself
in their
fathers’ shoes; will you allow your
daughter marry a jobless loafer?
Instead of sitting
down in one place and regretting
how one rich guy stole your
woman away with his money get
up and hustle. Ladies don’t look
for handsome men, they look for
men with handsome pockets and
bright
future. Guy get up and try getting
rich, legitimately. You keep
smoking, drinking,
womanizing, clubbing, and
keeping late nights and you keep
telling her you will
change when you both get
married.
Hmmm ladies, if he is doing it
now before your very eyes, he will
do I̶̲̥̅̊t even more when you marry
him.
After disvirgining 10 girls in your
lifetime, you are still looking for a
virgin to marry.
Who dash monkey banana? You
must reap what you sow. You no
wan marry but you are
a member of Professional
Association of Men
in Suit. How that babe go agree to
marry you when you still ƌƐƔ live
for your papa house,
still dey chop your mama food, still
dey beg your sister for transport
money, and still dey beg your
friends to transfer N50 to your
phone so that you can give her
missed call. 24 hours a day you
are on facebook or twitter or 2go
while your fellow men are
hustling and you still think the
babes will answer you when
you call?
You will spend 90 minutes
watching football match
played in faraway Europe by men
half your age and spend the next
2hours shouting up
blues! Or up Man U! or Gunners
for life! Or up Barca, up Madrid,
You shall not walk alone.
You were supposed to have spent
those valuable hours hustling
instead of just
spending your coins to watch
other people hustling. Remember
time waits for nobody.
For those bad boys wey wan
marry good girls, una don enter
one chance,because the good
girls are also looking for good
guys with a bright future and
solid prospect to marry.
You’d better buckle up now guys
if you want to marry the lady of
your wildest dreams or else you
will just end up marrying an old
lady who is ready to marry just
any rog and even sponsor
wedding and buy your suit and
shoes, and of course your rights
will be
limited in that arranges marriage.
To whom it may concern.

LOLA

God bless this "LOLA"
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
What the eff is this? What a waste
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44: What the eff is this? What a waste

Waste of what exactly please don't say "time" because even YOU found time to type a comment tongue...
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by Mynd44: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
lifesabeach:

Waste of what exactly please don't say "time" because even YOU found time to type a comment tongue...
More like waste of space:p
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by belily(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44: What the eff is this? What a waste
its nt really a waste becus dats d truth a lady looks for a guy dat has prospect am nt saying he has 2 be very rich bt smbdy dats is ambitious nd would go far in life or else she nd kids wil end up starving 2 death
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by eddiegracia(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
lifesabeach:

You try sha but your bullet miss. Mumu like you. You should know about smelly armpits (Smell yours again right now) and gorrillas (you see your reflection everyday) Douche tongue

Can you plz add your pics and let me add mine, let's see who look more like a gorilla or na chimpazee, cow like u grin
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
eddiegracia:

Can you plz add your pics and let me add mine, let's see who look more like a gorilla or na chimpazee, cow like u grin

Are YOU a cow or gorilla? Make up your mind dummy!!! cheesy I am really getting under your skin and that is making my day!!!!! grin.
Re: Why Do Nice Girls End Up Being The Ones Cheated And Walked Over By Men? by lifesabeach: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Assuming I, the Poster of this forum am a woman. Hmmmmm... I think I need to start a new thread based on these abusive comments I am getting for asking the simple question that started this forum.
"WHY ARE NAIRALAND MEN SOOOOO AGGRESSIVE?!!!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life / What Boys Should know / No Man Can Snatch Your Wife If You Have These 6 Qualities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.