Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why Do Good Girls Get Treated Badly By Guys Afterall?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Get Treated Badly By Guys Afterall?? (752 Views)

Girls And Their Misunderstanding 'come To My House' By Guys / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Good Girls Get Treated Badly By Guys Afterall?? by lifesabeach: 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
I have watched and it seems to me that when a man's woman is the no nonsense type, he sits up and if he must "misbehave" he has to hide ooo as he knows his madam will finish him. She is therefore respected and feared, but when she is what nairalander guys say a woman must be--- respectful, quiet, submissive, etc, they go through such women then dump them after using their heads and exploiting them, taking advantage of their being gentle. IS THAT REALLY WHY MEN WANT "SUBMISSIVE" WOMEN? SO THEY CAN WALK ALL OVER THEM? I need sincere answers please

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 7 Kinda Ladies / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them / What you need to know before you say "l do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.