Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,481 members, 7,801,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona (28245 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / P Square’s Sister, Mary Okoye Welcomes First Child / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by harlos: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2013
chingyjant:
Bro look am well na him seedie he dey go fry.No pikin for am again that is why he dey vex
Did u say no pikin for am again

I'm not in it o
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by tpia5: 1:26am On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by HerexG(m): 1:56am On Jan 23, 2013
tchidi: Aliona....a variation of Alingo! grin
Congrats!

Where are all the beautiful Igbo names like Chimere, ola , chinasa, chidere , sopuruchi etc
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:10am On Jan 23, 2013
okpara ugo:

iamsweed, why will people be liking dot(.) It's like you have 6 IDs.
i tot i ws d only 1 dat saw it oo. Y on earth wil ppl lyk dot?
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 23, 2013
Neo-colonial mentality. Wetin be aliona?
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Onyinyechimara(f): 4:04am On Jan 23, 2013
Blessing upon blessing upon blessing.
And his cup runneth over...
Na wa for all these blessings o!
When haters start to hate,you know you ve arrived.

Congratulations o
But these blessings for overflow reach our side small sha undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Barbiefoxi: 6:28am On Jan 23, 2013
Yappieeees!!great for them though i'm a little unclear about their relationship,are they married or just partners raisin kids together,the way brad pitt and angie jolie weremany more kids tew them!!
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by ijawkid(m): 6:38am On Jan 23, 2013
didisky: Why not ifunaya or onyinye ? Make una no use igbo names sing again abeg.
Lmao
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Blackgold09(f): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
How many pikins dem wan get?
u na hw many pikins u get?
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2013
onila: baby mama

marry her,dumb fuc-k

E don be for una!
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Baba Eto: For those commenting that, that hospital can never be in nigeria pls take a trip to Federal Staff hospital Jabi Abuja and see better modern equipments being used. My wife had caesarian section there and it was done within 20minutes with world class equipments like those in this pix. Pls stop running down your fatherland.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by ofegge73(m): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2013
The error is grammatical,I think the correct name is ALINGOS" Hehehehehe..
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by safarigirl(f): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2013
seedord247: Why Aliona?

Whats the meanin of Aliona?

What of chiamaka, chinyere, ebube, chidimma, chizoba etc...

Our culture is dying silently. cry
Aliona is one of those new generation Ibo names(like Kosisochukwu-Kosi, Chukwukanyimara-Kanyi/Kamara, Kobichime-Kobi), all those names you listed are old and ugly, must everybody be chi? Why not suggest Mgbeke and Obiageli too?

The beauty of Ibo names is their ability to sound foreign with a lil twist

Aliona= ala o na (the land she left)I'm guessing. I think it's to remember his mother, like Nnenna or something, y'all should stop whining cos I didn't see anybody complain when Odemwingie decided to forego Edo names to give his son Noah

Congrats Peter and Lola
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Gladbaba(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2013
Congr
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by mygirrl: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2013
safarigirl: Aliona is one of those new generation Ibo names(like Kosisochukwu-Kosi, Chukwukanyimara-Kanyi/Kamara, Kobichime-Kobi), all those names you listed are old and ugly, must everybody be chi? Why not suggest Mgbeke and Obiageli too?

The beauty of Ibo names is their ability to sound foreign with a lil twist

Aliona= ala o na (the land she left)I'm guessing. I think it's to remember his mother, like Nnenna or something, y'all should stop whining cos I didn't see anybody complain when Odemwingie decided to forego Edo names to give his son Noah

Congrats Peter and Lola

Lol Aliona is a Russian name. It's the Russian variation for the name Helen
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by eminemkayc: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2013
The CRETIN is havin kids outside the confines of marriage and some goons are praising him sad. More horrific is the fact that the crapy singer is thanking the MOST HIGH God for commiting SIN!!! what an irony really

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2013

exactly wat ran thru my mind...
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by firestar(f): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]What exactly is wrong with her name? He only said "Aliona". Did he tweet her full name? Her brother, Cameron, has an Igbo name. More than likely, Aliona has an Igbo name too. Even if she didn't, she's not your baby. When your own comes, name it according to you and your significant other.

Anyway, big congrats to Peter and Lola![/size]

Word.

Praise Jah for a safe delivery.
Congratulations.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Emoticon: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2013
uihebom: Wetin concern me, pikin don get international passport , una still dey here dey chyke all dis nairaland babes wey dey roast corn for bus-stops
Hahahahaha..... Dis guy, u harsh gan o!
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by igboboy1(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2013

igbo people and inferiority complex....their love of oyibo names is second to none smh
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Hrxcellenci: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2013
Congrats o........bt seriously wats d meaning of Aliona? *wonderin*
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by amacastel: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2013
manny4life:

C-Section? In 20mins? Hmm, nna, this your story nwe kwa k-leg undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well, since you had the privilege of being there, ok o...take pictures and post it.
. He is not lying I av been dia ,even national hospital Abj is more equipt dn some funny abroad hospital wia we go 2 lavish money .

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Ninilowo(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2013
Alingo ko Alinco ni. Kolomentality.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by sage2(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2013
Another child born out of wedlock. God, please have mercy.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by kagel: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2013

why not Google the name ?
well let me help you, Aliona means helen torch or naturally moon
Russian Names for Girls - Russian Female Names
russian.languagedaily.com/names/russian-names-for-girls - CachedMar 23, 2010 – Алёна, ah-LYO-nah, Alyona (or Aliona/Alena) or Helen, Алёнушка, Алёнка, Аля, It is a variant of "Yelena", which means "torch", "moon", or "to ...
[/b]
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by OshioksTeebaby: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2013
Congrat
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Ishilove: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2013
Thank God she delivered safely. They keep bringing children into this world and yet they aren't married. In my culture, children born out of wedlock are basta.rds.

God is merciful.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
igbo boy:

igbo people and inferiority complex....their love of oyibo names is second to none smh
meaning? How many ibo people do you know before running your mouth?

I'm igbo, and I don't have even one english name, what about the efik/ibibio that their names and surnames are english? Or the port harcourt people? My friend get your ugly head outta your smelly ass.

Ogugua, you won't come and hide this one abi?
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by debbyblaze: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
REALITY101: American passport. . About time this country do something regarding all those UFO load of pregnant women coming in here to get citizenship for their kids.

Ya papa na "WE" u dey call UFO? thunder fire ya mouth.... no be green card u use enter USA.... mtcheeew abegiii make i hear word ...scoot over!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Begs Tboss Brother Chris For Marriage On Instagram / Mercy Johnson Praises Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie, Shares New Photos / Iya Rainbow On Set With Tiwa Savage [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.