Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead (25054 Views)

Troops’ Rout Boko Haram RPG Factory, Slay Terrorists In Damboa [PHOTOS] / Over 110 Boko Haram Terrorists killed in Damboa, Borno State / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2013
mu2sa2: Senseless killings in NE, but this one does not bear the hallmark of boko haram. The story is even suspect- do hunters sell pork? We know muslims(and jews) dont eat pork but nowhere is it said that u kill anyone for eating pig meat. This killing is most likely not linked to BH activities.
#
another boko haram supporters
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by frevangel(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2013
naptu2: Please read this with an open mind

https://www.nairaland.com/654729/did-gideon-akaluka-really-desecrate

I have read it. The question is ARE YOU SAYING IF THE GUY REALLY WIPED HIS BOTTOM WITH THE PAGES OF THE QURAN, THEN HIS MURDER WOULD BE JUSTIFIED?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by sexybash(f): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2013
if only muhhamad is alive till date, he will have edited so many thing he told his people , thank god that kumuyi is still alive to Open a Tv stattion and drive hummer jeep and marry second wife if only he died before now so many people will have still sheeply belived that wacthing Tv and using handset is a seen IMO

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by free13: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2013
topmostg: why looking for them? Oh! No response ba? Sorry bro. True muslims to respond to ignorant and dumb-fvcks who hardly know anything about the true religion.
When you guys are tired spillin rub.bish., you'd definitely forget the thread.......

Another member of bokoharam united.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Bambela(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2013
Eating / Selling bush meat is haram by allah but selling vulture as hen by Aboki is not haram. My question is Who is this allah? Sounds demonic.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by papaejima1: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2013
mmmustapha: May Almighty Allah show his anger 2ward u evils xtians

mumu x3 just like your name!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2013
Eneze1:

I think you have a twisted sense of reasoning, Americans that kill, did they do that in the name of religion, please get your facts right before saying things that doesn't even correlate to the matter at hand
Eneze you didn't understand my post. If you read my previous posts, you will see that I don't support Muslims killing people and pointing fingers at America as a Christian country. I was being cheeky here. Did you read the end of that my post that you cited?
America is a secular state and they don't fight religious wars. We're saying the same thing
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by salt1: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2013
Naptu, you said Who told you that "most of these people are muslims"? I see people like that from all over Nigeria and from different faiths.[/quote]

Please can you give me the statistics of Nigerians from different faiths, who, for stated religious reasons and intolerance, have killed the number of people like Muslims?
Who needs your sermon on love more? The killer or the killed?
I am waiting
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by papaejima1: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2013
BinghiNya: the christian god is a very weak one
And the muslim allah a strong one?
..oh yeah, you are his strength...against your fellow man. Dense dolt!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by iiiyyyk(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
J-LANCE:
me ma don start dey doubt d ting o, hu be Allah?

'allah' in another form 'alah'

in Anambra Igbo 'alah' means 'madness'

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Livinusc(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
Babymyne: where is damboa in nigeria sef?
dey say na Bornu,,,headquarter of BH.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Livinusc(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
naffysa: meaning?
d worst fulish man/woman on Earth.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by kolardzy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
samkoro: Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere

I checked and i cudnt find all dis lies in the Quran o.. Guess you mis-quoted the Quran
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by mallorca(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
The General: Please translate
@General,Gogle is ur friend.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Artistree: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
anataala:

totally disagree with you
Pls throw more light on the what u disagree wit...
1. The flawed nature of Islam OR
2. The ques of whether everything must be settled with killings...

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Don't mind parislove o, i dnt say i hate christians, i hate christians that ridicule Islam,you dnt expect me to love them.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by topmostg: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ola0711: Is this allah not tired of drinking blood? Why is islam always linked to killing,blood,bomb,guns.knife? Sheik gumi is the acting leader of boko haram..since shekau is in mali...even the so called yoruba muslims are becoming lyk their northern terrorist conterpart...allah! Allah!! Allah! How many times did i call ur name? Pls stop drinking blood . undecidedIs this allah not tired of drinking blood? Why is islam always linked to killing,blood,bomb,guns.knife? Sheik gumi is the acting leader of boko haram..since shekau is in mali...even the so called yoruba muslims are becoming lyk their northern terrorist conterpart...allah! Allah!! Allah! How many times did i call ur name? Pls stop drinking blood .

another slowpoke detected.!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
naptu2: Please read this with an open mind

https://www.nairaland.com/654729/did-gideon-akaluka-really-desecrate
God bless you again sir. I just finished reading the whole 5 pages of that thread and I must say that Jamalah has opened my eyes. Until a few weeks ago I had a kind of apprehension about the religion of Islam but I've come to realise that religion is what you make of it. The problem there are the PEOPLE!

I have so much to say but lack the words. I saw this quotation in the thread:
"The illiterate of the 21st century will
not be those who cannot read or write,
but those who cannot learn, unlearn,
and relearn." Alvin Toffler

I will heed this advice. I have learnt, I've unlearned and now I'm on a mission to relearn.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
seanet01: Counter my post with a logical rebuttal or STFU

Counter what? How does one rebutt illogicality? U call that thing you wrote there logical? Abeggi go park well joor. The cycle reeks of conspiracy that is what it is and that is what it will continue to be. My job is to spot it and make it known so that nobody who is thinking straight will believe it.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by topmostg: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bambela: Eating / Selling bush meat is haram by allah but selling vulture as hen by Aboki is not haram. My question is Who is this allah? Sounds demonic.
another slowpoke detected.......who is Allah? He's God. Take it or hug the nearest transformer.
Like i said before, stop saying rubbish about the true religion which you know nothing of.
Eating bushmeat is not haram in islam...........dumb-fvck.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by naptu2: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2013
salt 1: Naptu, you said Who told you that "most of these people are muslims"? I see people like that from all over Nigeria and from different faiths.

Please can you give me the statistics of Nigerians from different faiths, who, for stated religious reasons and intolerance, have killed the number of people like Muslims?
Who needs your sermon on love more? The killer or the killed?
I am waiting

1) Just like Cyril, your hate made you misunderstand my post. I said "people who are happy about Boko Haram's activities, because they wrongly believe that Boko Haram wants to split Nigeria, are from all over Nigeria and from different faiths".

2) There you go again with your "one hate is good while another hate is bad" philosophy. ANYBODY who has hate in his heart needs the message of love, period!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by naptu2: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2013
fr_evangel:

I have read it. The question is ARE YOU SAYING IF THE GUY REALLY WIPED HIS BOTTOM WITH THE PAGES OF THE QURAN, THEN HIS MURDER WOULD BE JUSTIFIED?

From the same thread.

tbaba1234: I  am muslim, I would like to commend the writer for a good piece. The knee-jerk reactions of some muslim youth in the North is really disturbing, No one can abrogate death on someone without proof.  The death sentence can only be enforced in islam, after the matter is proven in a sharia-court. Besides, the destruction of the mushaf should not cause such destruction.

The problem is that a lot of these guys have no idea what the Quran says or the historical context of its revelation.

The Quran compares killing of an innocent person to killing of the whole mankind whilst saving an innocent person to saving the whole mankind. If that is the message we follow, then the sanctity of human life should always be preserved. I find that a lot of Nigerian muslims are as uneducated about the Quran as non-muslims and are unwilling to educate themselves about the mercy, justice and forgiveness the Quran offers.

The lack of education in the north makes this situation particularly dire, because whilst there is an emotional attachment to the  religion, there is no understanding of it.

And when you mix religion and ignorance, you always end up with a mess.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by naptu2: 7:59am On Jan 24, 2013
brokoto: God bless you again sir. I just finished reading the whole 5 pages of that thread and I must say that Jamalah has opened my eyes. Until a few weeks ago I had a kind of apprehension about the religion of Islam but I've come to realise that religion is what you make of it. The problem there are the PEOPLE!

I have so much to say but lack the words. I saw this quotation in the thread:
"The illiterate of the 21st century will
not be those who cannot read or write,
but those who cannot learn, unlearn,
and relearn." Alvin Toffler

I will heed this advice. I have learnt, I've unlearned and now I'm on a mission to relearn.

Thank you very much.

In my time on earth I've realised that it's about people and their individual orientation, behaviour, knowledge, etc.

I've interacted with good white people and bad white people, good black people and bad black people, good christians and bad christians, good muslims and bad muslims, good atheists and bad atheists, good hindus, well I've never met a bad hindu, maybe someday in the future,

But what I've discovered is that it's about people! People can be amazingly very good and also terribly bad. There are people who see the best in others and people who only see the worst in others.

But the most important thing is love. With love in your heart you can never go wrong.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Damboa , 12 Dead by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
naptu2:

Thank you very much.

In my time on earth I've realised that it's about people and their individual orientation, behaviour, knowledge, etc.

I've interacted with good white people and bad white people, good black people and bad black people, good christians and bad christians, good muslims and bad muslims, good atheists and bad atheists, good hindus, well I've never met a bad hindu, maybe someday in the future,

But what I've discovered is that it's about people! People can be amazingly very good and also terribly bad. There are people who see the best in others and people who only see the worst in others.

But the most important thing is love. With love in your heart you can never go wrong.
pls visit this thread. I'd like your input www.nairaland.com/1167238/frosbel-lets-discuss-christianity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facebook Removes Saraki’s UK Passport From Sahara reporters Page, Threatens / TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. / Fake News On The Exportation Of Yams To Europe & USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.